Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited March 2018
    700!

Y'know if it wasn't for the 5 day wait...*sigh*. I probably should have just waited for a few more chapters to build-up before reading today's chapter. :disappointed:
  • Okay.
    First, Soul Sect lost most of their best disciples, probably Hall Masters and so-on too + 4 DSR, awesome. :#
    Second
    „Unexpectedly has like this big idiot really......”

...Fuck you too Cai Zhi, fuck you very much.

• edited March 2018
    Smooth Che the 3rd said:

...Fuck you too Cai Zhi, fuck you very much.

All in good time. YC will surely acquire all the ladies.
    That aside, Mars did a double update again. This time we see Cai zhi admitted to YC she was being a bitch on purpose, not that it made her any less of a bitch but meh.
    seems like even her doesn't know  where Buddha jade and emperor grass are, but she is flying to HFR to squeeze it out from some "grandpa", which in Chinese/Vietnamese just means old people... doesn't have to be blood related.
    YC forgot to inquire her true cultivation lol, she admitted to always knew where he was, and YC knew that not even Divine King can track him. How long would it take him to connect the dot I wonder?
    P/s: Volume name didn't change, prob another 150 chapter volume.
  • The volume's title did change. Chapter 1101 is part of volume 11, Profound God Conference.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Guess lnmtl didnt update it
    If thats the case...we will prob enter PGC in like 80 + chap i guess
  • Well I feel much better after reading chapter 1101. 

So I guess Little Jasmine going to go try and locate the last two things for him by asking those old guys at Heaven's Fate Realm.
  • Please oh please, when yunche wakes up she just has the ingredients ready in front of him. It'll be a fun gag, but more importantly, it'll save so much time. Then he'll at least have enough power to crash the wedding.
  • That would be too easy, not Mars style. Not sure if he can crash the wedding with strength like that, he need to be at least Divine King imo.
    PGC giving me high hopes of another great arc, there is so much thing that can happen there. Excited af.
    YC getting #1 seems very likely, but he would need a reason to fight for it cuz for now his mind be like "go there meet Jasmine and GTFO"
    Mars : "Not gonna be that easy YC im afraid"
    YC: " Why not? "
    Mars: " Because I'm gonna do something like make Jasmine your opponent in the finals....and forbid combatants to meet each others LOLOLOL"
    YC: " !$&#^&* So many people wanna kill me there man, my current master for example ! Damn I knew it was not worth it "
    Mars: " WHAT! YOU ARE TELLING ME THE TITTIES WEREN'T WORTH IT?"
    YC: " IT WAS WORTH IT!!!"
    Mars: " THATS MY BOY! Now you just need to win the god damn PGC, get in the pants of your masters AND their sisters!"

• edited March 2018
    AkaiRyuu said:
    YC getting #1 seems very likely, but he would need a reason to fight for it cuz for now his mind be like "go there meet Jasmine and GTFO"
    The best I could come up with is MX finding YC during the conference before he registers and being like "either represent SSR and take 1st place or you're dead meat".
  • Well, when it comes to Xuanyin the main deciding factor should be how "the deed" affected her. Unless we have confirmation that she dropped in the cultivation then we can either believe that she helped her or made it all worse. Obviously in one case he is going to suffer much more because he is going to pay the price either way.

The thing I'm interested now though is new Realm. Lil Jas seems to not have negative feelings toward them so let's hope for more "normal" people there and less "chinese novel's generic bullies".
  • Yeah im with you there @Shiro_Shinigami
    Need some consistent character with brain. In Chinese novel are aren't much "common" sense with people anymore, it should be renamed to "short in supply" sense.
    Not sure if her cultivation dropped, but it was hinted that it might have. At least, she isn't a virgin anymore so it will affect her speed in cultivation of ice art according to what we know. Mars mentioned she would be mad as well lol. YC is also in possession of her family blade, it might play some role in the future.
    Thinking alternatively, her heartless persona is caused by ice phoenix spirit so if MX is weaken then she would be more BBSS than GRK.
    @Smooth Che the 3rd
    I'm thinking if SSR does participate it would be MF who will represent SSR because its unlikely MX will leave it to the last minute to try and register YC.

• AkaiRyuu said:
    @Smooth Che the 3rd
    I'm thinking if SSR does participate it would be MF who will represent SSR because its unlikely MX will leave it to the last minute to try and register YC.

Well yeah, sure MF will, but it's not like there's only representative per realm. As a matter of  fact I can't remember there being any limitations beyond the participant being at least DTR and younger than, ugh...damn, can't remember, was it 60 years?.

• Yeah it was 60 years and you did make a good point... no limit on representative as far as we know. I'm curious how does that work? Can YC just go solo? If he can, what is stopping other realm to send people to eastern territory ? If he need a backing then which would it be? If my memory serves, you actually do need qualification to enter PGC because some hall master in SSR wasn't allowed to go so I'm assuming you need certain level of backing in order to enter to PGC. Now that's interesting, we never consider this, neither did YC! So he would need a backing of some organization... any idea?
    If he's REALLY needed one, Heiya can be his backing i guess, but that wouldn't be fun.
  • New chapter is out.
  • filler chapter
    YC pretend to be poison saint and use ice phoenix aura to freak them out.
    So I guess we approaching the climax of heiya arc, YC will wrap up this sect in misery and depart to HFR with Cai zhi after... perhaps 10-20 chapter
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    filler chapter
    YC pretend to be poison saint and use ice phoenix aura to freak them out.
    So I guess we approaching the climax of heiya arc, YC will wrap up this sect in misery and depart to HFR with Cai zhi after... perhaps 10-20 chapter
    Oh god please don't let it last that long :cold_sweat:
  • He still had unfinished business with Black commerce chamber so yeah it would be 10+ chap for sure
  • so what's the latest progress on YC?
  • what kinda progress? Harem? Cultivation? Pentajade?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    what kinda progress? Harem? Cultivation? Pentajade?
    just general progress in story :) 
  • Eh I;m not sure where you left off but to give an overview we are in volume 11 and summary of volume 10 is that YC became Mu Xuanyin direct disciple, she said if he want to go to Profound god convention he need Universe pentajade to boost him to Divine Tribulation. YC went to Icewind empire for the Qilin horn, killed Mu Hanyi there as well and confirmed that Mu Xiaolan got a big crush on him. After that he got trained by MX and was given Budha heart lotus, which made his meridian sturdier and reduce his cast time ( est 300%), he also touched her boobs while sparring with her and got thrown in Fog valley. In there he got an inspiration an maxed out Moon Spliting Cascade and acquire invisibility (need Divine Master to spot him), he got out of it alive and MX gave him Sound Butterfly which is a long sword, not sure what rank it is( est Divine King). After that they went to Flame god realm to kill the dragon for its heart, but there was 2 dragons instead of 1 liek we thought so MX got rekt instead and YC saved the day with Evil God 4th skill Moon Star Restoration reflect 100% damage but cost life span to use. MX got decrease cultivation + life + perception+ heavily hurt+ infected with dragon blood, became horny and YC banged her and became Divine Soul realm level 2. He was afraid she would wake up and kill him so he ran to Heiya realm to search for Wood Spirit bead, which he did acquire but in the process became enemy with Soul sect and he is killing them right now. He meet with someone we believe 99% is Cai zhi who is Jasmine lil sister and a pain in the ass for YC, wood spirit also gave him royal bead which increase 50k years for YC and gave him knowledge of every plant in God realm. Cai zhi went to Heaven fate realm to get info on the last 2 ingredient of pentajade which is emperor grass and budha jade.
    Volume 11 is called Profound god convention so it will have alot of action and alot of hype. Volume 12 is named God realm of absolute beginning so we can say that volume 11 is pretty stacked with alot of development. 
  • New chapter is out.
  • YC rip off lololol, not only he want to kill, he want $$$ to travel around. Thats pretty thoughtful of him lol
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Eh I;m not sure where you left off but to give an overview we are in volume 11 and summary of volume 10 is that YC became Mu Xuanyin direct disciple, she said if he want to go to Profound god convention he need Universe pentajade to boost him to Divine Tribulation. YC went to Icewind empire for the Qilin horn, killed Mu Hanyi there as well and confirmed that Mu Xiaolan got a big crush on him. After that he got trained by MX and was given Budha heart lotus, which made his meridian sturdier and reduce his cast time ( est 300%), he also touched her boobs while sparring with her and got thrown in Fog valley. In there he got an inspiration an maxed out Moon Spliting Cascade and acquire invisibility (need Divine Master to spot him), he got out of it alive and MX gave him Sound Butterfly which is a long sword, not sure what rank it is( est Divine King). After that they went to Flame god realm to kill the dragon for its heart, but there was 2 dragons instead of 1 liek we thought so MX got rekt instead and YC saved the day with Evil God 4th skill Moon Star Restoration reflect 100% damage but cost life span to use. MX got decrease cultivation + life + perception+ heavily hurt+ infected with dragon blood, became horny and YC banged her and became Divine Soul realm level 2. He was afraid she would wake up and kill him so he ran to Heiya realm to search for Wood Spirit bead, which he did acquire but in the process became enemy with Soul sect and he is killing them right now. He meet with someone we believe 99% is Cai zhi who is Jasmine lil sister and a pain in the ass for YC, wood spirit also gave him royal bead which increase 50k years for YC and gave him knowledge of every plant in God realm. Cai zhi went to Heaven fate realm to get info on the last 2 ingredient of pentajade which is emperor grass and budha jade.
    Volume 11 is called Profound god convention so it will have alot of action and alot of hype. Volume 12 is named God realm of absolute beginning so we can say that volume 11 is pretty stacked with alot of development. 
    thank you so much for the catch up! really appreciate your effort in writing this :)
  • What I want to know is how is he going to force them to pay that much. :confused:
  • You know, I knew atg has a terrible plot, but this arc has taken it above and beyond.  First he deflects an attack from a Divine Master Realm when he's in Divine Origin Realm, which is the worst plot armor I have ever seen and probably the worst one I will ever see.  Now, he has to screw his master who's in Divine Master Realm to get the horned dragon's blood out of her, because of course the almighty Sky Poison Pearl conveniently can't do that out of the 100 other stupid things it can do.  Undoubtedly this is the start of a very much unnecessary addition to his harem. I personally hate harems to begin with, and now his own master is being added to his harem.  I just can't stop asking, why?  It seems like the author can't write about any woman remotely beautiful without creaming his pants and making the mc screw her.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • Well...if you hate harem why would you read something with harem tag on it? Doesnt seems like a good idea.
    Besides, most light/web novel are usually harem-ish.
    As far as plot go Atg is alright, not too bad not too good. I mean, if you compare it to stuff like MGA,BTTH, HJC....those are really cliche lol.Jonny the Nightmare said:
    What I want to know is how is he going to force them to pay that much. :confused:
    By using his tongue of course <span>:wink:</span>
    But yeah they will most likely caved
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    As far as plot go Atg is alright, not too bad not too good. I mean, if you compare it to stuff like MGA,BTTH, HJC....those are really cliche lol.
    I mean, atg is definitely at the same spot as mga in terms of plot.  HJC was better until recently where the author suddenly realized he had to end the novel and weiqing went from 6 jewels to heavenly king in 50 chapters.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • YC gained 6.1 billion stones lol
    Thats a big harvest,seems like this arc is also ending. Off to the Heaven fate realm !
  • New chapter is out.