Shoujo Grand Summoning

Comments

• So mind anyone explain ne what's going on the chapter 1114. Shouldn't be dungeon world in static so how did time move. 
  • What's there to explain?

Time was indeed static, but it started flowing again when Wu Yan reentered Date A Live. When Wu Yan first left Date A Live, Shiori was talking with Tohka and Yoshino, but Wu Yan summoned them both to Silvaria World later on.

The moment Wu Yan and the girls reentered Date A Live, time started flowing again for Shiori, but both Tohka and Yoshino entered the world in a space quake together with Wu Yan. Therefore, for Shiori it seemed as if the two girls teleported right in front of her.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • I see thanks I really got confused about it 
  • Hey now that kuromis life become one with yan does that mean she can use those bullets which consumes her time without restriction? 
  • Only if Wu Yan lets her absorb his own time, but essentially yes, Kurumi now can use all her bullets freely.
  • But his immortal so it doesn't matter right?? 
  • Yes, since Wu Yan is a True Ancestor his time is infinite, so Kurumi can absorb it and use her powers without care.
  • Shoujo grand summoning seems much better than Holistic Fantasy and Illimitable Until Death, at least for the restriction part
  • Nish said:
    Shoujo grand summoning seems much better than Holistic Fantasy and Illimitable Until Death, at least for the restriction part

Ah, it is. At least in MGS the reason MC got restricted was solid and was only for that mission in specific. Moreover, the two times Wu Yan got restricted were different, so it was not like reading a repetition of the same nerf for 4-5 arcs like it was for IUD and HF.

PS: The harem and development of the heroines in MGS was much better as well.
  • This is the complete harem that i never bothered to post till now. it includes the 3 females he married from the world he starts off in 

Silvaria World 
    • Hiluvus Ailu (Ailu Empire Princess) (Wife)
    • Lulu - first friend he made (Wife)
    • Fei Fei - (Wife)

Sword Art Online
    • Asuna
    • Yui

Hayate Combat Butler
    • Katsura Hinagiku

Magical Index

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Frenda Seivelun
    • Shokuhou Misaki
    • Kinuhata Saiai
    • Takitsubo Rikou
    • 10k Misaka clones

Sora no Otoshimono

• Ikaros
    • Astrea 

Touhou 
    • Flandre Scarlet
    • Yakumo Yukari
    • Houraisan Kaguya
    • Kazami Yuuka
    • Yagakoro Eirin
    • Remillia Scarlet
    • Izayoi Sakuya
    • Patchouli Knowledge
    • Hong Meiling
    • Alice Margatroid
    • Komeiji Satori
    • Komeiji Koishi
    • Hakurei Reimu
    • Marisa Kirisame 

Date A Live
    • Itsuka Kotori
    • Tokisaki Kurumi
    • Yatogami Tohka
    • Yoshino
    • Yamai Kaguya
    • Yamai Yuzuru
    • Izayoi Miku
    • Tobiichi Origami

Strike the Blood
    • Minamiya Natsuki
    • Akatsuki Nagisa/Avrora 
    • Kanase Kanon

Prisma Illya 
    • Miyu Edelfelt
    • Chloe von Einzbern
    • Illya von Einzbern
    • Tohsaka Rin
    • Luviagelita Edelfelt

Star-marked Dragnar
    • Rebecca Randell
    • Silvia Lautreamont
    • Lucca Sarlinen

Unbreakable Machine-Doll
    • Charlotte Bellow
  • You forgot to add Cosette from Dragonar. MC did almost bang her.

Great list by the way.
  • can anyone suggest me about other novel like Shoujo grand summoning,Holistic Fantasy and Illimitable Until Death. I've finished these 3 novel.
  • is the mc open sharingan ability?
  • from what chapter did the mc bang kotiri and kurumi? i forgot the chapter 
  • @Leticia collapse of the second element is a similar novel to IUD and HF. The MC gets transported to the digimon world (1st world) and reborn as a Nobel vampire type monster and so his adventure begins. There are a lot of world's such as belzibub, highschool dxd, Dragon ball series and to love ru etc

Here is the name just Google it and find an appropriate website that suits you

崩溃的二次元
  • mapaladkm said:
    from what chapter did the mc bang kotiri and kurumi? i forgot the chapter 

Kurumi's scene started at 488 and Kotori's at 905.
  • Does MC lose the system?
  • edited September 2018

What happens to Minamiya Natsuki -Akatsuki Nagisa / Avrora - Kanase Kanon
  • Spoiler:
    MC was the one who made the system in the first place you find out that he accidently sent it back to himself at the very last chapter.
    I forget about his bloodline as its been ages since iv read it, someone else might be able to help answer that for ya
  • but the MC when it merges with the system his eyes turn the color before he has the lineage and if he loses to the lineage he also loses the relatives
  • Yea from what I remember of the novel (not 100% sure) when MC becomes true God lvl he basically become s immortal and transcends the system rendering most of it useless to him (powers and stuff in the system are at most demi God lvl).so he basically doesn't need his vampire bloodline and stuff anymore
  • edited September 2018

What happens to Minamiya Natsuki -Akatsuki Nagisa / Avrora - Kanase Kanon
  • Pretty much any women the MC had in the secondary worlds/ dungeons will be brought back to the main world at the end
  • Pretty sure that includes strike the blood heroine s
  • edited September 2018
    but they are not MC's relatives?
  • and can they still be his family without him being a vampire?
  • They are the MC s women (strike the blood heroine s) so technically they are family to him 
  • Bloodlines = nothing at final part of the novel 
  • That's all I remember of the novel