Sithe Leaders power in main universe

I am curious why the Sithe Leaders powers would be reduced if he were to enter Ji Ning's universe? I get that when people enter a universe they weren't born in, they get rejected by it's dao, but wasn't the Sithe leader born in the original universe? He is technically not from any of the current universes, shouldn't he be accepted by all of them or rejected by all of them? Or is it that he has now bound himself to a universe, so the other universes reject him?

Comments

• its just as you said. The different chaosverses have completely different prime essences. The Sithe leader has bound himself to another set of prime essences, which will obviously reject another set of prime essences. since Prime essences are the embodiment of a chaosverses laws, their power is decreased because those prime essences just arent compatible or work with another set. 
  • edited March 2018
    The whole "he's from the original omniverse" revelation comes at the very end of the book and isn't very elaborated on, so we really can only speculate on how that stunt worked out.

He got mostly killed in the fight over the mainland, only his truesoul managed to escape.
    The soul then entered one of the new universes and reincarnated there.
    He wanted to wait for reformation of the mainland to regain something.

So it could be that his soul was incarnated and aligned with the Prime Essences of the Sithe Chaosverse. Becoming compatible with them, and incompatible with all other Chaosverses.

OR, he incarnated in the Sithe Chaosverse with his alignment to mainland Prime Essences, but he was still an Omega Autarch and despite being rejected by the chaosverse, with nobody having reached autarch level in it yet he was the strongest, so he managed to slowly erode and change it to take control of it and transform it to suit his prime essences.

Though I personally think its the former.
  • what is his omega dao?
  • avijoyd said:
    what is his omega dao?
    Yin-Yang.
  • edited April 2018
    If I remember well, it was mentioned that he would technically become and Omega Dao Exalt in Ning's universe as he is stripped from his universe's power. Of course, he gained a lot of tricks as a universe controller so his actual power would at the minimum be at the level of an Omega Dao Autarch from Ning's universe. That would represent being a level stronger then Iyeree in Ning's universe

• I am curious why the Sithe Leaders powers would be reduced if he were to enter Ji Ning's universe? I get that when people enter a universe they weren't born in, they get rejected by it's dao, but wasn't the Sithe leader born in the original universe? He is technically not from any of the current universes, shouldn't he be accepted by all of them or rejected by all of them? Or is it that he has now bound himself to a universe, so the other universes reject him?

the main reason comes down to the fact that their strength comes from the dao. Since every universe has its own unique prime essence if you rely solely on the dao to reach your current power level (eg Autarch realm) then if you go to another universe due to the lack of connection between your dao and the universe you're from prime essence you will be weakened by a considered amount. Now if you rely on your self and not of the power of the dao and universe then you basically won't be felt and weakening effects since your power basically come from you and you alone not from your universe. the monsters that are born in Infinite Void outside the universes don't rely on dao nor do they really understand it much instead they mostly rely on their own power which in turn makes the suppression they would receive when entering another universe negligible. Also even if the sith leader was born in the Infinite Void outside once he enters a universe and bound it the universe will basically follow the laws of him it will take up his traits.