snail paced translations released

Here is the question, why there is a lot of dropped novels all over the place? or irregular releases with few chapters per month? Is there any chance that this page will became more professional? It will be a pity if you lose completly with Qidian, but you can;t even comunicate with readers or translators... It;s no a problem to watch some adds, or pay some money but you need to start work harder:p It can't always be like 0 information avaible and nobody gives a damn about bad things which are happening all over the place. Friendly advice nobody is going to read a story which needs a 5-6 to be finished:p people can became engineer, start family and have 2 kids in 5 years, don't try to behave like " translators have theirs own live so they can't focus on their work coz maybe you should pick a people who have time to actually translate and want to this to get some cash:p

Comments

• Then feel free to translate the novels yourself. Wuxiaword does not employ or pay translators, it's a fan community and a platform. 

• unero21 said:
    Here is the question, why there is a lot of dropped novels all over the place? or irregular releases with few chapters per month? Is there any chance that this page will became more professional? It will be a pity if you lose completly with Qidian, but you can;t even comunicate with readers or translators... It;s no a problem to watch some adds, or pay some money but you need to start work harder:p It can't always be like 0 information avaible and nobody gives a damn about bad things which are happening all over the place. Friendly advice nobody is going to read a story which needs a 5-6 to be finished:p people can became engineer, start family and have 2 kids in 5 years, don't try to behave like " translators have theirs own live so they can't focus on their work coz maybe you should pick a people who have time to actually translate and want to this to get some cash:p
    Your arguments are flawed and you are acting highly unreasonable. There are cases where translations are indeed slowed down for certain reasons but in general translations done by the translators here are very reliable. But to counter your arguments:
    1. Information is being provided at the best rate possible. Translators are responsible for their novels and in general need to provide information themselves. If, case being, a translator does not report anything and stops posting new translations, RWX tries to get in touch with the translator to clarify and deliver information.
    2. Money is being provided on a charity basis. You get rewarded for donating or pledging otherwise the translators wouldn't have that many donations or supporters. The donations or pledges they gain are followed with bonuses you can enjoy. But if there is an issue with the translator not delivering promised stuff, you can always stop your pledge and demand a payback. It happens that the translators themselves offer paybacks.
    3. People will read novels over a longer span of time. If you aren't one of them, that's your issue. Don't choose novels that aren't fully translated then. Just look at the all reliable RWX. He's translating Desolate Era for three years I believe and will soon be done and I'm still following it since the beginning! (Tha's one of the worst possible arguments you could actually use)
    4. The last argument you made is not an argument at all. It's just you complaining due to translations speeds. 
    All in all, you aren't happy with the translation speed. Either deal with it or come back when something is translated. 
  • Hum... before speaking you should have done some research... I had a few more things to say but since most are not nice i will just stop with my first and second sentence if i do not want to be reported...  :*