IGE

i am sorry but the translator is absolutely unprofessional in his work, this is such a great story and i wish we could get someone else to pick up the novel because the current translator is horrible, never comes through with what he says, i don't care about his excuses anymore. I donate to every translator's novels that i read but this guy will never get a cent, if someone else was to pick it up i would throw cash his way non stop, i love this novel and ARAN is just the worst translator there is when it comes to releasing when he says or keeping the community informed that he has other crap to do atleast, but i am sure wuxiaworld will not do anything about it because it seems they just don't give a crap as long as they are making there money, maybe its time to move to QIDIAN. 

Comments

• Qidian is just as bad with not communicating about novels that disappear for months at a time and things of that nature. But I agree in a professional sense all of the translating sites except for gravity tales are terrible about communicating with the readers.
  • t2409 said:
    i am sorry but the translator is absolutely unprofessional in his work, this is such a great story and i wish we could get someone else to pick up the novel because the current translator is horrible, never comes through with what he says, i don't care about his excuses anymore. I donate to every translator's novels that i read but this guy will never get a cent, if someone else was to pick it up i would throw cash his way non stop, i love this novel and ARAN is just the worst translator there is when it comes to releasing when he says or keeping the community informed that he has other crap to do atleast, but i am sure wuxiaworld will not do anything about it because it seems they just don't give a crap as long as they are making there money, maybe its time to move to QIDIAN. 
    I’ve actually found over the past 6 months a lot of the communication has been by the wayside as opposed to previously when people were held accountable. It really started with Zen and HJC.
  • This is outrageous man, RWX give us something about IGE, tell us something, its been over a month that is unprofessional, give IGE over to someone else.
  • I'm not going to bash or attack the translator, WW, or RWX. 

All I would like to request is some announcement on what is going on with IGE. Should we be expecting sporadic mass releases, monthly mass releases, or etc.?  At the very least is this issue being confronted?