Ji Ning truesoul spoilers

What chapter does Ji Ning manage to learn the technique which repairs his true soul? Where does he get the technique?

Please don't tell me anything beyond those two questions I would greatly appreciate it. =P

Comments

• He gets part of the tech from Azureflower tech owner. He theorized 2 paths of doing it and Ji Ning had to pick one path. Then he spent last few years completing it. He did it as he died.

Vol 43 Ch 10
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited March 2018
    What chapter does Ji Ning manage to learn the technique which repairs his true soul? Where does he get the technique?

Please don't tell me anything beyond those two questions I would greatly appreciate it. =P
    He gets it in voume 42 chapter 12 and uses it in volume 43 chapter 12 (or was it 10?). He gets it from scanning Hawkfang's memories. Anyways it is more complex than this, there are reasons why he couldn't use it until volume 43, i kept spoilers to a minimum. I suggest you wait until the later chapters of volume 43 (like 12-14) and then binge it all. A bunch of stuff and powerups happens, also the chapter where he uses the technique is really really cool.
  • How many chapters are in Vol 42?
  • How many chapters are in Vol 42?
    21 chapters.
  • tombec94 said:
    He gets it in voume 42 chapter 12 and uses it in volume 43 chapter 12 (or was it 10?). He gets it from scanning Hawkfang's memories. Anyways it is more complex than this, there are reasons why he couldn't use it until volume 43, i kept spoilers to a minimum. I suggest you wait until the later chapters of volume 43 (like 12-14) and then binge it all. A bunch of stuff and powerups happens, also the chapter where he uses the technique is really really cool.
    The technique he gets from the guy in prison is useful but the main component comes the Autarch whose mansion he inherited and created the 9 seals. The spirit of the mansion gave him a puzzle to solve related to the seals in order to train him cause the former owner's wish was someone complete his technique for him. When Ji Ning is meditating on that technique he got from the guy in prison, he also takes out the puzzle to solve from time to time.

When he solves it he is awarded the dead Autarch's research on the soul and 10th seal. He theorized 2 ways of fixing the cultivator's techniques to prevent death during the Eternal Emperor breakthru (Daomerge). One being "Infinite Undying" and second being "Void Undying" (Vol 43 ch 4)

Because Ji Ning had a limited life span left, he had to chose one method to research since he would prob die if he focused on both. He chooses "Void Undying" (Vol 43 ch 9)

He dies and his heartlamp goes out and everyone thinks he died but as his soul is being absorbed by the universe he figures it out and comes back to life. (Vol 43 ch 10) He's called Emperor Darknorth at the end of this chapter but he doesn't officially breathru and do Daomerge again until next chapter (Vol 43 ch 11)

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited March 2018
    tombec94 said:
    The technique he gets from the guy in prison is useful but the main component comes the Autarch whose mansion he inherited and created the 9 seals. The spirit of the mansion gave him a puzzle to solve related to the seals in order to train him cause the former owner's wish was someone complete his technique for him. When Ji Ning is meditating on that technique he got from the guy in prison, he also takes out the puzzle to solve from time to time.

When he solves it he is awarded the dead Autarch's research on the soul and 10th seal. He theorized 2 ways of fixing the cultivator's techniques to prevent death during the Eternal Emperor breakthru (Daomerge). One being "Infinite Undying" and second being "Void Undying" (Vol 43 ch 4)

Because Ji Ning had a limited life span left, he had to chose one method to research since he would prob die if he focused on both. He chooses "Void Undying" (Vol 43 ch 9)

He dies and his heartlamp goes out and everyone thinks he died but as his soul is being absorbed by the universe he figures it out and comes back to life. (Vol 43 ch 10) He's called Emperor Darknorth at the end of this chapter but he doesn't officially breathru and do Daomerge again until next chapter (Vol 43 ch 11)

Spoiler:
    Ning gets the insights of a lifetime from Awakener’s Heart of Eternity, which are 2 roads Void and Infinite Undying. However the basis of the technique he creates is from the Undying chapter of Hawkfang’s five truncheon chapters. After having these 2 things Ning teorized other paths, in the end he still chose Void Undying. I think that if he didn’t have either awakener’s insights or the five truncheon chapters he wouldn't have succedeed, they are both equally important.
  • Yea but he was asking about which tech Ji Ning used
    It was Void Undying which he got from Awakener

He might've gotten insights from Undying Chapter to complete Void Undying but its not what he used which is all I'm saying.
    He didnt use Void Undying to complete Undying Chapter. He used Undying Chapter to complete Void Undying.