Disrespect towards translator

This kind of comment shouldn't be tolerated. This was a reply to the last HJC release.

Comments

• I hope this guy gets his ip ban

• Thats too toxic!! 
  • I don't give a Shit what you guys think. The hate wouldn't happen when the translator himself has done what he promised. Plus I haven't had my Patreon worth since his last incident. So, I basically paid money to get my comment heard. Thanks  B)
  • StyloMilo said:
    I don't give a Shit what you guys think. The hate wouldn't happen when the translator himself has done what he promised. Plus I haven't had my Patreon worth since his last incident. So, I basically paid money to get my comment heard. Thanks  B)
    Aren't you the entitled one here. Oh, and you don't sound incredibly smart with a statement such as this.
  • lail said:
    StyloMilo said:
    I don't give a Shit what you guys think. The hate wouldn't happen when the translator himself has done what he promised. Plus I haven't had my Patreon worth since his last incident. So, I basically paid money to get my comment heard. Thanks  B)
    Aren't you the entitled one here. Oh, and you don't sound incredibly smart with a statement such as this.
    Entitled is usually taken to mean that someone inherently believes that they deserve more than others (that they deserve better treatment). The dude said he paid money and got nothing, that is NOT the same situation.
    You don't sound incredibly smart when you don't know what your words mean.
  • in the case he just need to ask for a refund... Nothing more and stop supporting the translator if he ain't happy about it.