Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Snooze. it actually would have made more sense for the bead to be the evil god earth seed, but I guess not.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Snooze. it actually would have made more sense for the bead to be the evil god earth seed, but I guess not.
    Would make more sense or would be more desirable? 
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Btw, don't you all think that EG's Arts went from super useful all the time (1-3) to completely useless practically every time (4-5, maybe 4-7)? I mean, I'm sure that Yun Che is going to use every single one of them sooner or later but for example 5th art is going to be used once and make community probably more annoyed than impressed simply because backslash is too big. It is nice that Yun Che can't really spam Restoration for example but considering that he can use only few times before he dies regardless of his actual level makes it simply stupid skill. If Yun Che can somehow overcome the drawbacks of those skills - something which isn't certain to happen - then it's all good and dandy but if not then we can expect them to be forgotten from one point in the story. Which makes me even more annoyed is the fact that his generic fighting skill set is not going to change at all in near future (sword slashes + movement skill + Golden Annihilation/Wolf Slash = repeat it endlessly...). It's just so stupid.
  • Yeah i agree, the penalties are stupid
    I think when YC obtain god body it will be better, but its just a guess
    YC been spamming EG art 2-3 since forever lol, and some of GC,DP art we practically havent seen new combat skill since volume 7
    Wonder why YC not start using Ice Phoenix in combat? Isnt he at level 7
    Not to mention YC have the extremely combat oriented illusory tome of devil god art, he just arent practicing cuz Jasmine dont like it :/
  • Actually once he gets the Seal of Life and Death he'll be able to use Restoration while being able to ignore the backlash.
  • i've only read the Alyschu translated chapters and didn't want to read Machine translations. what are his skills for rumbling heaven and hades? if it has been stated already in raws
  • edited February 2018
    577 said:
    i've only read the Alyschu translated chapters and didn't want to read Machine translations. what are his skills for rumbling heaven and hades? if it has been stated already in raws

Mostly unusable techniques. One is a reflection type skill. It reflects any kind of attack no matter how strong but consumes life span as a price. A lot of life span so like I said, barely usable. The other skill is a berserk like skill. It forcefully raises him an entire realm while losing his mind and slaughtering everything in sight. This continues until he loses his life. Even if he survives somehow, he will lose most of his cultivation as a price.

Edit. This raises the question why those techniques are so early. The evil god art has 7 techniques if I remember correctly. If those techniques would be 6th and 7th then I would understand but they are merely 4th and 5th. What in the world would be the last two and why would he develop techniques that are basically unusable. Having them as a last resort is not bad but how many does he need.

• i'm sure Mars will give him hacks to make them usable

also something that i just recently thought. jasmine is DMR if i'm not wrong and that at the age of 13? i think she said somewhere that she was given someone's cultivations so she could directly reach DMR at that age without cultvating herself. doesn't this mean that by the time she gets off age like few hundred to 1000 years she will be the most blessed cultivator in the history with such a head start?
  • 577 said:
    i'm sure Mars will give him hacks to make them usable

also something that i just recently thought. jasmine is DMR if i'm not wrong and that at the age of 13? i think she said somewhere that she was given someone's cultivations so she could directly reach DMR at that age without cultvating herself. doesn't this mean that by the time she gets off age like few hundred to 1000 years she will be the most blessed cultivator in the history with such a head start?
    Apparently most Star God receive their inheritance young ( <10 yrs old) so no she wont be the best simply because of receiving it from a young age. It is also mentioned that her power is not complete .
    I dont particularly think they get any big advantage, except in PGC its totally possible for YC to fight a DMR around the end....since the only requirement is to be under 60 yrs old and DTR > so its possible for DMRs from royal realms to be in PGC
  • You people are forgetting something really important here, and that is that the Evil God created those techniques for himself to use, not a potential mortal who would come to inherit his powers in the future.

Asura's Salvation aside, the Drawing Moon Returning Star shouldn't have any drawbacks for Evil God's lifespan because he was able to directly manipulate the energy used in the technique himself. Just like the technique itself is not invincible since it was stated that someone able to manipulate the same energy used in DMRS could bypass it. Yun Che on the other hand, is simply using the art left behind by the Evil God to forcefully use such a technique, so the drawback is inevitable.

I don't find it to be bullshit that the techniques of Rumbling Heaven and Hades have such huge drawbacks, because their skills are really worth that much. It's pretty obvious that Mars introduced those two abilities in order to let Yun Che be able to contend with the truly powerful people in the future in order to be able to save Jasmine without Yun Che ridiculously jumping to the top in mere 5 years. You guys can expect it that Asura's Salvation will be used as a last resort before Yun Che experiences his Nirvana in volume 14.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • What do you mean by Nirvana? His death? Or something else? Because all the hint about "human limits" implies the next boundary of gods means that there would be...new realm or at least new entity at true gods levels for YC
  • New chapter is out.

@Ophis
    There is only one problem with what you are saying - Yun Che got info about the drawback instantly, as soon as he opened Rumbling Heaven. It was recorded in EG's Veins that using it will shorten your lifespan. That's problematic to take what you are saying for granted because of that.
  • edited February 2018
    The one who created the Evil God Secret Arts was actually the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor(EG's wife) and the original name of it was Devil God's Forbidden Scripture(Ref. Evil God's Attribute), I've been wondering what would happen if Yun Che uses it with Devil profound energy? 

(I'm going to sleep now, I just wanted to post this comment before I forged... AGAIN)
  • What is "Di­vine Mar­tial Realm"?
  • Should be one of the Star Realms.
  • Should be one of the Star Realms.
    So what is meaning of last paragraph?
    Seems like "Soul Sect belongs to another realm and has backing" 
  • I guess YC is turning into Jesus...saving everyone LOL.
  • New chapter is out.
  • I guess the auction house is more important to the plot than i thought.
  • Basically Martial Realm is backing up Soul sect, and YC being the main character doesnt gives a shyt. I guess the arc will gets longer than we thought cuz more enemy.
    Also Ji Ruyan kinda feeling like harem member already lol. 
    Wonder when will we meet "small Jasmine"
  • well i think a side story plot is always good. plus mars need some plot to up YC power right?
    What you guys think of the pill?do you think It will make YC from divine soul to divine tribulation in 1 go?
    I certainly hope Mars dont do that cause it be boring. Maybe up his power by some others mean to around divine soul mid or late stage. than take the pill is more better plot?
    Do you think YC will steal the thunder art from his enemy? YC never have Godly inherited thunder art yet right?
    Little jasmine is for sure in high rank star realm...
  • There is only one problem with what you are saying - Yun Che got info about the drawback instantly, as soon as he opened Rumbling Heaven. It was recorded in EG's Veins that using it will shorten your lifespan. That's problematic to take what you are saying for granted because of that.

I don't see what's the problem though. The Evil God left behind his veins for a human to inherit them in the future, so the information about the shortening of the lifespan being there is nothing strange. The info Evil God left about the shortening of lifespan would naturally take into account the human inheritor, not the Evil God himself.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Convoluted reasoning
  • Ophis said:
    There is only one problem with what you are saying - Yun Che got info about the drawback instantly, as soon as he opened Rumbling Heaven. It was recorded in EG's Veins that using it will shorten your lifespan. That's problematic to take what you are saying for granted because of that.

I don't see what's the problem though. The Evil God left behind his veins for a human to inherit them in the future, so the information about the shortening of the lifespan being there is nothing strange. The info Evil God left about the shortening of lifespan would naturally take into account the human inheritor, not the Evil God himself.
    True, this might be the case. But it can be other way around too. I simply wouldn't be absolutely certain about it especially because no drawbacks are bad thing too. Also, I'd rather expect Heavenly Medicine Scripture to fix those issues with those abilities rather than anything else.
  • Soul Sect soon going to become Burning Soul Sect. Kill everyone with poison.
  • Doubtful...altho he does have that horned dragon poison along with blood so killing that Divine King is possible, kill  him + his elders and the rest is pie
  • edited March 2018
    or he just uses the blood and the sect will be exterminated by SnuSnu ...
  • new chapter is out

• Uh....new damsel name is Gu Xiaolian, lmao it sounds like Mu Xiaolan lololololol.
    YC is on the warpath peeps! Badassery inbound!
    Wonder how YC will handle Soul Sect, will he just bash the door open and start pwning his way in? Would be cool if he does.
  • really stale chapters so far, So he's going to the heavenly fate realm next? They remind me of another novel's plot but I can't remember which, with the future telling powers.
  • Yeah after soul sect would be heaven fate i guess, that is if YC doesnt "die".
    There's a lot of novel with prophecy involved tho, especially western ones.