Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• It solves the problem of yun che power level. He took 900 chapters to level to peak mortal realm. God realm should also take that long or elss it would seem really rushed
  • I am just concerned about the insane power difference between Divine essence and say Divine Lord. YC can smash a mountain while MX can freeze a planet and kill everything on it.
    The idea of gaining that kinda power is scary.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • edited January 2018
    Ravannoc said:
    I am just concerned about the insane power difference between Divine essence and say Divine Lord. YC can smash a mountain while MX can freeze a planet and kill everything on it.
    The idea of gaining that kinda power is scary.
    Its the same as Elementary Profound vs Sovereign Profound, its going to be a fun journey. Also Mars explained about the natural laws of the world being weak on Blue Pole Star vs Realm of the Gods to tame the power increases. Yun Che can smash a mountain on Blue Pole Star but can't really do much of anything in SSR.

Do you guys think Yun Che's base level profound handle is improved with the 9000 lotuses?
  • Profound Handle level is based off of the strength and level of his divine veins so the lotus improving his meridians shouldnt affect it.
    I actually kinda wonder what colour his profound handle would have been if he veins wasnt busted up the moment he was born. Shotcall Purple.
  • Bluekirby said:
    Guys guys, you missed something huge. With perfect stealth, he can sneak out and rescue Qingyue from where ever she is.

@Bluekirby I missed no such thing lol, I posted about that theory up above though you may have missed it since it was a longer post. I'll repost the relevant part:

"If as @Ravannoc said and YC ends up being able to use Stealth on others the same way he can do so for GWOTB, we might have another way for him to rescue Qingyue and her mom from Moon God Realm's clutches without endangering anyone since he's not ready for that fight. That'd make for one seriously pissed off Supreme Realm King though haha, but would serve the bastard right and he'd also have no clue who did it at least not until later when YC/Qingyue etc are stronger. In fact I'm starting to lean towards that very fact so here's hoping"

Great minds though Bluekirby, would love to see this happen, much more preferable to her getting kidnapped by Brahma Goddess or something. Maybe even have Xuanyin talking with or at least in same room with Moon God Realm King and other higher ups so that she can't be suspected and they'd have no idea about YC's stealth ability so they'd be in the clear. Though he probably won't even learn of it til they arrive or days before the wedding attempt. 
    He is stealth but qingyue is not. or the person he saved is not.
    Further more MX thought cant see or sense his exact location. But still can feel his existence. just like how the chapter how mx concentrate on feeling his existence.
    and i AM SURE moon god king is way more powerful than MX.
    Please read the last 2 chapter properly.
  • @vincent17c

He can at least sneak in.

Also, I'm pretty sure YC can use Hidden Flowing Lightning on another person, though can't remember where.

YC is not going to stay at Divine Origin Realm lvl1 forever, he will improve and his stealth will naturally improve.

MX is at least the same Divine Master Realm as the High-rank star realm kings, which is why she is so OP.
  • The whole idea is the use of GWOTB in conjunction with it. However knocking the person out and then sneaking out would possibly be easier :D
  • @sheepster to quote chapter 297
    Yun Canghai patted on Yun Che’s shoulder, his face revealed a pleased smile. “But, the reason why you have the red profound handle, is definitely not because of your lack of talent. The power of the Profound Handle, half it comes from one’s blood vessels, while the other half, comes from one’s profound veins. Earlier, you had said that, not long after you were born, your profound veins had been crippled, and your mysterious master had only reforged your profound veins when you were sixteen years old… Newly born profound veins, they are after all, not your innate profound veins, which means, it’s basically unable to spawn a strong Profound Handle, and there might be a possibility that your Profound Handle could not even spawn. Otherwise, with your talent, Yun’er, how could it just be a red profound handle!”

Can see this with how the handle changes colour with the gates he opens as with his original vein being undamaged might have been say Cyan but would never had possibility for gold which he has with EG's inheritance.
  • Ravannoc said:
    @sheepster to quote chapter 297
    Yun Canghai patted on Yun Che’s shoulder, his face revealed a pleased smile. “But, the reason why you have the red profound handle, is definitely not because of your lack of talent. The power of the Profound Handle, half it comes from one’s blood vessels, while the other half, comes from one’s profound veins. Earlier, you had said that, not long after you were born, your profound veins had been crippled, and your mysterious master had only reforged your profound veins when you were sixteen years old… Newly born profound veins, they are after all, not your innate profound veins, which means, it’s basically unable to spawn a strong Profound Handle, and there might be a possibility that your Profound Handle could not even spawn. Otherwise, with your talent, Yun’er, how could it just be a red profound handle!”

Can see this with how the handle changes colour with the gates he opens as with his original vein being undamaged might have been say Cyan but would never had possibility for gold which he has with EG's inheritance.
    he would need Hades or above to get gold imo
  • edited January 2018
    I agree with you AkaiRyuu. Problem is gates beyond Hades I believe are still unnamed and believed needs to be true god level body to handle the problems/stress on his body they will cause him. Simply put the need for GWOTB and possibly Dragon Clan arts for body strengthening (suspect that's what they have) to assist with awakening his bloodline will probably allow him to get to the point where he could handle the stress of going above GWOTB 6 which is believed the human limit. aka those who tried to go higher 'exploded'.

What MX did for him with his meridians is huge in the long run. They now meridians which a Divine Lord would regard as OP (as that is what she wanted for herself as a divine lord). All the benefits before with GWOTB and the Dragon Marrow hint towards serious improvements to him physically to allow for pushing himself further later.

Not to mention with the body rebirth's he receives with GWOTB upgrades he is going to be a REAL monster when he gets to that point. Tank a full on blow from Divine Lord at Divine Spirit level and go "Is that is?" due to his mad physical prowess.
  • So let's leave speculations about plot arcs in the future and let's focus on what we have on today's menu. It is obvious that Yun Che will try to steal the flower, that super monster is going to notice him and Yun Che will be in hot pursuit. The question is what's next? It's rather certain that in this scenario the Ape will catch him fairly quickly and I doubt that Xuanyin will help him unless he will be almost dead. Can Yun Che kill that thing? Yes, but all plausible scenarios require from him making use from his final trump cards - Darkness, SPP and Dragon Soul Domain. All of can cause more problems in long run. I mean there is no way that he can really kill that thing with his power alone, right?

However it's probably the best chance for GWOTB upgrade we've had so far. If Yun Che is going to fight that thing he is going to be destroyed and he needs that to make advancement in his GWOTB cultivation. That might be the plot device we've been all looking for for some time.

Also that flower is giving me similar vibes to Netherworld Flower. Of course the scale and power is on diffrent level, but I'm preety sure that it affects the mind and/or soul. Improvement to his soul? 
  • edited January 2018
    @Shiro_Shinigami
    I like the sound of that and very plausible. Would love a GWOTB upgrade. I am very weary of him using his devil powers, he has displayed SGBS even since MX said don't and has NEVER used darkness in the god realm due to the instant death he will receive if he did. Though I am more leaning towards the flower hypnotizing him which will lead to Soul Origins becoming known to MX if they stir allowing him to break the flowers hold on him.

With how Jasmine and the spirit fragments on BPS played as being huge benefit having soul origins. Could mean MX also would see it that way.

Edit : New Chapter out.
  • New chapter is out.
  • edited January 2018
    Lol @ MX setting Ape after him.

Well his body is wrecked ... lets see if he can get his GWOTB upgrade next chapter.
  • I just hope that Mars won't use sex=healing again...We already had enough of this...
  • No this time it has to be GWOTB. Like after so long it just fits. Didn't expected him still having the Poison but now that's make much more sense why he risked it for the biscuit. 

But the best part is that he had done it for "trivial flower". Sux to be him right now!
  • edited January 2018
    I doubt it is a trivial flower. He probably thinks he is not allowed back into Netherfrost lake with what MX said about not helping him anymore. Next chapter if she persists with her "I am not helping you" disposition he will look for a way to leave as he will get desperate. If anything she might be trying to make him desperate? Just occurs to me she could be planning to go get the heart in FGR and tell YC something like she will offer to continue helping as she was but in exchange he will not return home maybe and remain her disciple.

Bingyun also mention she (MX) should close up before going to FGR or she leaves for FGR with him injured. Situation becomes one where YC is left to 'heal' probably at 26th Palace so Bingyun can keep an eye on him (but he can also see it as not being allowed near main temple anymore). YC will have his breakthrough with GWOTB and revive early before learning form Bingyun her sister is sitll pissed off with him. YC can see it as time to move as not being assisted anymore?

Probably getting tired of me going off about my theory with him trying to get away from MX due how I am reading into the current situation.
  • @MX bitch move lol. Putting her in the harem might not be such a good idea, unless YC can tame her like he does LDE putting her in harem would be disastrous with how much she loves trolling people for shyt n geegle.
    Whats the point of getting the flower? Maybe it would be plot device otherwise its just too random lol.
    Finally, FGBP! We have been waiting for this day from...whenever Jasmine mentioned it, but it sure as hell was so long ago.
  • I wouldn't call it a "bitch move" @AkaiRyuu . For me what she tried to do it is to make something what Jasmine had never succeeded - make him stop annoying things he can't deal with. I mean, he is doing it since the chapter 1 basically - he is going after people who can kill him in instant, more powerful than him by several realms for questionable rewards. He almost killed Jasmine that way. He almost killed himself countless of times. Sadly for her our protagonist has a power that even Primordial Goddess didn't have - plot armor - so it is impossible to give him a real lesson in this department because he is always successful in the end. Like "his luck always there to save him in the end".

Also there won't FGBP yet. Yun Che is broken right now so we need at least a chapter to make him healthy again. That's why GWOTB is even more plausible than anything else - so far this is the only thing that could fix his body in mere hours regardless of injuries he had. I didn't care much about GWOTB because it is preety low on my "priority upgrades list" but right now it just about time. I don't want to waste another chapters on time skip to let him heal himself nor introduce another bullshit medicine that can solve this problem. He doesn't need any of this if he only gets that freaking 5th stage.
  • It's good timing for the GWOTB upgrade if it comes as others have stated, so hopefully we get one. I figure this gives Mars a way to have YC show off yet another of his 'secrets' to further shock MX and she see's the pagoda, moreso if she recognizes it. It was after all used by Jasmine's brother who was a genius and expected to become the next Star God Realm King, and we got to learn of how devastating his strength was when it listed the damage he caused so I imagine GWOTB is known to at least a few. Also @Shiro I disagree, fully a bitch move for the simple reason she doesn't know all that, it's not like she knew his life story and bad habits and was trying to break him of it. This was her purposely poking the hornets nest because she was dissatisfied with his actions of risking his life for something trivial and wanted to teach him a lesson. If she knew of this bad habit beforehand I'd agree with you because it IS a stupidly bad habit he has, but in this instance she was just being a bitch, plus I imagine part of it was her taking it out on him that he was having an easier time than she had wanted (strolling around enjoying the sights etc).
  • what is FGBP.
  • FGBP - Flame god Burial prison
  • edited January 2018
    @Forgotten_Fate
    First day in the sect - antagonizing Palace Master and her nephew. Next appearence outside the training room - antagonizing Chief Disciple. Next time he appeared - antagonizing ENTIRE SECT. After that there was Hanyi and risky killing plan. And now he just went stealing things from the Beast in late stage DTR. No, at this point she has no idea about his death seeking, pissing off stronger guys personality at all. After all he kept low profile so well. :smirk: But either way even if she did it only because he behaved like an idiot in her mind it's still make sense to punish her disciple for making stupid things. He almost died for something he doesn't even know what it is... He is her disciple and so far she is doing preety good job in some areas as his Master. True, the other things she does are really bad but in that instance I agree with giving him a lesson. Like I said it would be very valuable lesson if not for freaking plot armor.
  • edited January 2018
    @Shiro_Shinigami Haha fair enough, you win that one I wasn't thinking clearly, was kinda distracted thinking of next chapters more than my logic. True, she's far from a perfect master but she's good in other areas, just shame about that nasty temper but at least she'll still help him in the end. Though I disagree with the Hanyi killing part, since he was sent there for him to deal with Hanyi. Hopefully we get 2nd chapter today but will see.
  • edited January 2018
    I feel she is a better master though than Jasmine regarding his grooming and preparing him for the long run ... even if she treats him as a pet and alike. The crazy bit that comes with the temper however edges on scary make me run away feeling.

She is rather brutal in her attempts to keep him in check and she may accidentally kill him because of his own personality being that of never back down sort of attitude as noted with King Kong he faced. The whole "Oh crap!" when he got hit situation showed she had not expected it.

FGBP she will possibly blame herself thinking he died if she does not join him inside.
  • edited January 2018
    @Forgotten_Fate
    True, Hanyi's assassination was needed. But the way how he dealt with it was truely in Yun Che's style - go all in on the first day. Normally people would take their sweet time planning something like that but not Yun Che. He is like "let's just kill him ASAP and let's return to teasing Xiaolan". Like, it was still extremely risky plan on so many levels...

@Ravannoc
    All true. But you are mistaken about one thing - they are not planning to visit FGBP. I mean entire plan is to kill the Dragon when he is OUTSIDE the FGBP to shed his skin. For Yun Che to go there he either need to have an accident or after killing the dragon something is going to happen and Yun Che will go there on his own. So she won't join him inside for sure.
  • @Shiro_Shinigami
    Agree with you 100% on that it is not 'planned', MX probably won't allow her sister to go along this time for fear of her getting hurt again. I admit my own idea of how it will transpire is far less likely but it achieves the probability for a situation like you mention to occur. Other extreme is that he just simply tags along as disciple to watch before something goes horribly wrong. Most likely culprit for it going wrong will be Hou Rulie attacking MX or YC with a poison of some sort for revenge.
  • @Ravannoc
    There is one really funny instance that might happen - Yun Che will simply use the fact that the Dragon is fighting with his master and just "take a look into the FGBP". That would be actually really good because I don't see Flame Sect Masters as antagonist for now but rather faithful servants of our protagonist in the future.
  • @Shiro_Shinigami True that would be rather amusing and similar to what he did with the fire dragon with the exception that this time the distraction is someone important to him but same concept. And her reaction upon finding out he disappeared inside would be priceless lol, and I agree about the last part though granted, the title of the volume is a bit of a giveaway on that :P (Snow Song's Flame God)
  • The question is how long will he be down there, and how much will his cultivation grows. Last time it was 3 months in sea of death and he got a big realm upgrade.