Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited January 2018
    He has no idea how broken he is. I am going to laugh when he gets his hands on GWOTB level 5 and can open Hades gate. There will be a pant pooping moment for his opponent then with how that should increase his strength.

She is looking for him and is having issues finding him as Divine Lord. He will be able to sneak around between monsters now without being caught.

Regarding this ... I wonder if he can hide others with him in the same manner? Using GWOTB to assist? Would be plausible then if we encounter situation in Flame God Realm where MX is hurt by dragon or GC Sect master attack. Would enable them to escape into the prison with him protecting her using his fire body? Another awesome possibility.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • @Ravannoc Not sure, could be viable though so will have to see. This chapter was interesting but I was disappointed with the end, I was hoping he'd wait til he got in striking distance, then as Mu Yizhou was talking with the girl beside him she'd suddenly scream as she watches his head fall from his shoulders or something. That would've been much more epic and awe-inspiring, instead of letting them know he was there... I suppose same thing can happen even with them knowing he's there but not the same. Ah well, glad he's further comprehending his new Stealth abilities, looking forward to when he gets out of the Valley, hopefully just another 1-2 chapters or so.
  • YC is more broken lol, DER hides from DMR. This is another ultimate trump card. When he gets to Spirit realm prob no one can discover him except for true gods
    So thats how he gonna go with MX i guess, hides in a corner while the big girl fight it out lol.
    I honestly forgotten about Yizhou several times already, Mars really have it for the males huh. guess all the males in the story will die and YC gets all the girl lol.
    Next chap we get to see YC brand of Glib Tongue profound art again.
    Btw I have a theory about the " the thing behind the primal wall of chaos". Seems like evil gods wife was banished beyond it along with her subordinates by the ancestral sword. Could it be that they are returning to God Realm with vengeance? It would certainly makes sense if they are.
  • Damn he cultivated it to a higher lvl than her 
  • It would be cool if he could teach MX stealth... she would be way stronger with it
  • Still a bit whacky.

If Broken Moon Stealth is so broken why does he still need Hidden Flowing Lightning?
  • Bluekirby said:
    Still a bit whacky.

If Broken Moon Stealth is so broken why does he still need Hidden Flowing Lightning?

Bluekirby the skills stack and moon stealth is just op stealth while lightning is a movement skill
  • OK, question for you guys about Yizhou - does he really deserve to die? Regardless of what Yun Che had done in this chapter because just like @Forgotten_Fate pointed out he could kill him in the Stealth mode if he really wanted which suggest that he either wants to test his new ability or not planning to kill him at all, Yizhou doesn't strike me as someone who truely needs to die. In fact it seems to be more benefitial to leave him alive and even take him from the Valley to boost Yun Che's popularity in the sect.

We all know that Yizhou wasn't the nicest person ever toward our protagonist but he wasn't trying to kill him when he was still in the sect. I mean they met once, both are arrogant asholes so they ended up fighting but Yizhou would never seriously harm Yun Che which even Yun Che himself pointed out. Not to mention it was all behind them few days later when Yizhou apologized. And now he wants to kill MC only for revange. He is like Hanyi's tool that is doing what he is doing because he will rather believe that Yun Che was the one who practically killed him (he has no chance to survive in the Valley for more than few months maybe) than admit that it could be his idol doing. And after 3 months in such environment I would go crazy myself too. And that guy is really impressive to survive there for such long time in the first place! It's kinda pitiful to die because you wanted to kill a wrong guy for a dude who isn't inherently evil or anything like that. 
  • edited January 2018
    SGBS+stealth will be really op, Yun Che can make the clones atack while he runs away and the enemy won't even realize Yun Che left until he attacks all the clones
  • @Forgotten_Fate
    YC is very much in your face sort of person. Sure he might poison you but he will sit over you and watch you cough up blood while you breath your last breath as he tells you where you screwed up. Cutting off his head without an entrance is not YC's style. He holds a grudge and likes to make you aware why he is busy poking you with a stick bleeding out on the ground. 

This said MX will probably witness this side of him now.
  • She already left though 
  • edited January 2018
    @Bluekirby
    Not sure she has. I asked that question on LNMTL comments as it was not clear ...
    @Shiro_Shinigami
    I got the impression from previous encounter the situation with stealing from lower level disciples as he refers to digging up matters completely. Probably multiple instances of bossing around and bullying.

• edited January 2018

Bluekirby said:
    Still a bit whacky.

Broken Moon Stealth should only hide his physical body where as the Hidden Flowing Lightning hides his aura.Thats why in the Fog Valley Thingy when he used it the beasts could still find him. When the GRK used it however, because she was at such a high cultivation level YC naturally wouldnt be able to find/see her with (his spirit sense, is that a thing, ive forgot).   So combining the 2 basically erases his existence, his aura and his physical body.
    Thats what I see at least.
  • Both are broken for different reasons - Broken Moon shadow is short burst movements which hides him visibly and his essence, he flickers about using it. While with mirage lighting it is contant movement. He combined them to practice and improve the stealth portion of the Broken Moon Shadow and also gained benefit of moving larger distances. Mirage Lighting you are visible but move bloody fast from what I recall back in the Divine Phoenix empire volume. Atleast thats how I recall it. Feel free to correct me 
  • Extreme Mirage Lightning is the set of 2 skills - actual EMS and skill called Hidden Flowing Lightning. HFL is the skill that allows the user to suppress his profound energy aura within a range determined by the user, and it also allowed the user to display a profound energy that would seem far weaker than it actually was. But when Hidden Flowing Lightning has been cultivated to its peak, it would allow the user to perfectly conceal his presence, to the point where even individuals who were far stronger than him would have extreme difficulty detecting. So basically aura manipulation. Stealth from Broken Moon means physical concealment - you are becoming invisible which is useful since you create fake visible copy of yourself and attack with your now concealed body. Yun Che simply combined them both.
  • Stealth from Broken Moon means physical concealment - you are becoming invisible which is useful since you create fake visible copy of yourself and attack with your now concealed body.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you there:

"But under the Stealth condition goes into hiding also is not only only the personal appearance, under concealing of aura also enormous scope... Completely not less than Hidden Flowing Lightning!"

• Stealth from Broken Moon means physical concealment - you are becoming invisible which is useful since you create fake visible copy of yourself and attack with your now concealed body.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you there:

"But under the Stealth condition goes into hiding also is not only only the personal appearance, under concealing of aura also enormous scope... Completely not less than Hidden Flowing Lightning!"

Yeah, but next two paragraphs are talking about limitations Stealth has in that department and how he is combining HFL and Stealth. Only then he disappears from Xuanyin radar.
  • edited January 2018
    They're both powerful Arts that conceal profound aura, it's just that one of them also conceals his body. He's combining the 2 for a greater aura concealment effect since they stack so he's experimenting with merging them while also trying to learn how to move while under Stealth. I get the feeling that while we'll see improvement on this it will never be a case of being able to fight at normal speed while invis because that'd take a lot of the challenge out of most fights, but it'll still be an extremely helpful tool for him in the future and he can still move a little. So for ambush type scenarios or cases where he needs to get away or hide etc or steal something.

If as @Ravannoc said and YC ends up being able to use Stealth on others the same way he can do so for GWOTB, we might have another way for him to rescue Qingyue and her mom from Moon God Realm's clutches without endangering anyone since he's not ready for that fight. That'd make for one seriously pissed off Supreme Realm King though haha, but would serve the bastard right and he'd also have no clue who did it at least not until later when YC/Qingyue etc are stronger. In fact I'm starting to lean towards that very fact so here's hoping, but either way I look forward to seeing what will happen there, let alone everything in between and also Jasmine and the pearl.

Either way loving this new technique, very useful and powerful! Not only does he have the stealth effect and stealth blade, he also has multiple movement technique's to take full advantage of it and even his Profound Handle seems made for it, all about misdirection, and don't forget Star God Arts later (hopefully).

Edit: Also @Shiro_Shinigami ; it's not that he disappears from Xuanyin's radar when using Stealth+HFL, it's just that she has to focus harder to sense him as the aura he gives off is much less than before. Don't get me wrong it's still very good and if she didn't know he was there then he'd probably have no issues sneaking up on her since she has to focus to notice him in that state. Later on though once he's stronger cultivation and also had time to comprehend both arts to higher levels he should have no issues hiding his aura from Xuanyin and others. 
  • Off topic and something to think about, what will happen in the future with SSR? I know Xuanyin wants YC to stay there as future Realm King and honestly if she can figure out a way to get his wives and loved ones up to SSR with him I see no reason he'd have to refuse (FCA would certainly love it). Granted that couldn't happen til much later when all of BPS is done with since mars said it was roughly only half done so there's still many more things to find there. Anyways, regardless of if YC becomes SSR Realm King or not, SSR is already slated to fall since the Ice Phoenix is weak and losing strength and will eventually use up the last of her life to give everything to YC to aid him in his fight against the future calamity. (and no I don't think she'll end up in harem or survive, even if he did find a way somehow I doubt she'd want it since she's been around for over 1 million yrs and probably wants to rest). Food for thought.
  • New Chapter out
  • edited January 2018
    Another enjoyable chapter - YC being YC and being a boss while it seemingly getting hypnotized by the flower... .
  • oh please let there be a seed in there. While it would be an asspull, I would love it.
  • Ravannoc said:
    Another enjoyable chapter - YC being YC and being a boss while it seemingly getting hypnotized by the flower... .
    If he really hypnotized, then MX will save him. And it will be again funny moment, when he will known about MX,who watching all this time on his action. 
  • edited January 2018
    @DemonMonarch
    I think she will discover the other Soul Origins instead. She will move to save him but they will save him and again she will realize he has FAR too many secrets. 

Specifically I think it is similar to the flower he gave XQ once upon a time. This will probably awaken the origins to a degree for MX to sense them.
  • Ravannoc said:
    @DemonMonarch
    I think she will discover the other Soul Origins instead. She will move to save him but they will save him and again she will realize he has FAR too many secrets.
    If this will happen, it will be great. Need next chapter TT.
  • I wonder will MC ever actually fuse all 3 of those movement techniques....
  • A flower that surprises MX is surely not normal, but then shouldnt she knows everything in her realm?
    That SPP havent shown its power to detect treasure for so long, I think its broken gg YC go get maintenance lol.
    Now I wonder what relevance that flower will have to the plot. Increase power? Increase stat? Material for something? Gift for MX to woo her? Hmm my bet is it will be for refine some nice thing like pill
  • Agreed about it not being a normal flower, as one of the comments mentioned on lnmtl I agree with them that the flower might be a way to help deify the spirit and advance from Divine Tribulation Realm to Divine Spirit Realm (and also why the ape is guarding it). I'm not sure if her surprise is only due to the rarity of the flower, it might also be that she saw it and realized either the way it could help YC and/or the danger it'd pose to him since he was approaching the area and would have to keep an eye on him to ensure he doesn't die. And @AkaiRyuu lol at the gift for MX to woo her, while amusing there's no way that's the case, afterall it's merely Divine Tribulation Realm/Spirit realm treasure and I doubt there's anything of personal interest to her in the valley. Glad Mars is picking up the pace, even if this flower slowed things down a bit but if it'll help YC then I'm all for it.
  • Guys guys, you missed something huge. With perfect stealth, he can sneak out and rescue Qingyue from where ever she is.
  • edited January 2018
    @Bluekirby I missed no such thing lol, I posted about that theory up above though you may have missed it since it was a longer post. I'll repost the relevant part:

"If as @Ravannoc said and YC ends up being able to use Stealth on others the same way he can do so for GWOTB, we might have another way for him to rescue Qingyue and her mom from Moon God Realm's clutches without endangering anyone since he's not ready for that fight. That'd make for one seriously pissed off Supreme Realm King though haha, but would serve the bastard right and he'd also have no clue who did it at least not until later when YC/Qingyue etc are stronger. In fact I'm starting to lean towards that very fact so here's hoping"

Great minds though Bluekirby, would love to see this happen, much more preferable to her getting kidnapped by Brahma Goddess or something. Maybe even have Xuanyin talking with or at least in same room with Moon God Realm King and other higher ups so that she can't be suspected and they'd have no idea about YC's stealth ability so they'd be in the clear. Though he probably won't even learn of it til they arrive or days before the wedding attempt.