My Wife is a Beautiful CEO spoilers

Comments

• Guys the translator just dropped the novel!!!!!!
  • since the translator just dropped the novel, can someone please spoil the  cultivation stage dao and abilities of  Yang chen
  • Theres a new tl called Lynic who picked it up, 3ch/week.
    Check the link on NU.
  • deathevn said:
    since the translator just dropped the novel, can someone please spoil the  cultivation stage dao and abilities of  Yang chen
    houtian, xiantian, immortal (most peak)
  • who is the mysterious woman who works with yan buwen?
  • who is the mysterious woman who works with yan buwen?
    You really wanna know? then click this
    Athena

• When does Yang Chen meet his family ? Mother? Father?
  • hmm so i just finished reading it and if anyone wants to ask anything just say and i will spoil you cuz i wanted some spoilers too and i know how it feels when you can't find proper answers <span>:neutral:</span> i also saw few spoilers here that were just wrong probably because they didn't understand it well with mechanic translations or they were waaaay off the mark which brought me not a little dissapointments since i was expecting one thing  and i totally got something else or nothing at all :) 
  • When does Yang Chen meet his family ? Mother? Father?
    can't say for sure but it should be quite early :) like lower than 600chapters or 700chapters maximum :) tho you shouldn't expect much, there is lot of drama at first then there is his useless father annoying him to death until later he literally breaks his arms and his mother loves him dearly but you could say that she loves mc too much and causes not a little problems with his wife and his lovers and even does lot more annoying things :) not that intresting in short :)
  • edited February 2018
    deathevn said:
    since the translator just dropped the novel, can someone please spoil the  cultivation stage dao and abilities of  Yang chen
    Houtian,Xiantian "which is where mc is at when novel starts" , spirit transformation , tribulation transcdending stage and then immortal :) but  tribulation transcdending stage is divided into many levels to different people and it's messed up but for mc it's divided into 3 levels which is Grand pure,Supreme pure and Jade pure and after that becomes immortal realm :) gods strongest are at the level of jade pure middle stage but when mc breaksthrough to jade pure he's already at most peak and also his comprehension of the universe is really lot higher so gods are just children he can poke randomly and destroy them :) 
  • When is Xu Zhihong going to die?
  • Nevermore said:
    deathevn said:
    Houtian,Xiantian "which is where mc is at when novel starts" , spirit transformation , tribulation transcdending stage and then immortal :) but  tribulation transcdending stage is divided into many levels to different people and it's messed up but for mc it's divided into 3 levels which is Grand pure,Supreme pure and Jade pure and after that becomes immortal realm :) gods strongest are at the level of jade pure middle stage but when mc breaksthrough to jade pure he's already at most peak and also his comprehension of the universe is really lot higher so gods are just children he can poke randomly and destroy them :) 
    Thank you for the answer, can you please spoil a litle more  about the abilities of the gods and Yang chen i saw in the spoiler that the gods can control space, how Yang chen fight them, can he control other element sor has  specifiq dao or a domain
  • I am at 900s chapter When MC fight yan buwen why he didn't use god power with cultivation power. Instead only used cultivation power????? Still haven't finised reading the fight so don't know how it ends..
  • 4.    Mo Qianni

One of Lin Ruo River girlfriends; Yu Lei, one of the high in command of international character. Business elite, glamorous royal sister in front of people, but actually has a bitter past. Yang Chen with the occurrence of various friction and collision, and death through adversity, and gradually fell in love with Yang Chen. But because of the Lin Ruo River presence painful hesitate to show these feelings openly, also because the mother of the block her from being together with Yang Chen leaving her feeling sad and despair, and finally even with all the odds against her she was able to be together with Yang Chen 

Can someone explain this further? Seems like machine translated. Mo Qianni's mother who was really accepting of Yang Chen when they visited her suddenly hates him?

• Advocate said:

4.    Mo Qianni

One of Lin Ruo River girlfriends; Yu Lei, one of the high in command of international character. Business elite, glamorous royal sister in front of people, but actually has a bitter past. Yang Chen with the occurrence of various friction and collision, and death through adversity, and gradually fell in love with Yang Chen. But because of the Lin Ruo River presence painful hesitate to show these feelings openly, also because the mother of the block her from being together with Yang Chen leaving her feeling sad and despair, and finally even with all the odds against her she was able to be together with Yang Chen 

Can someone explain this further? Seems like machine translated. Mo Qianni's mother who was really accepting of Yang Chen when they visited her suddenly hates him?

No clue. Nothing happened in the translations until now so maybe it will come up in the future? afaik we aren't even 50% done with translation.
  • Just finished this not long ago, get spoilers while there fresh.
    Harem
    Spoiler:
    Lin Ruoxi(also is 17 and Athena)
    Rose(Qingwei)
    Mo Qianni
    Liu Mingyu
    An Xin
    Cai Yan
    Cai Ning
    Tang Wan
    Xiao Zhiqing
    Li Jingjing
    Jane
    Hui Lin
    Xu Zhenxiu

Sex friends
    Zhao Hongyan
    Lilith
    Hannya - we don't get the scene.
    Catherine
    Aphrodite(Christine) - one night stand before she leaves Earth, we don't get the scene.
  • What happens in Lin ruoxi and Mc, which almost causes a divorce and lasts about 100 caps for them to return to normal?
    between cap 900 and 1400
  • john10123 said:
    What happens in Lin ruoxi and Mc, which almost causes a divorce and lasts about 100 caps for them to return to normal?
    between cap 900 and 1400
    i'm not sure which one you are talking about as they fought quite a few times but most serious one was when lin rouxi flips out for some reason and yang chen trys to stop her but she goes overboard. in truth rouxi realizes that she has powers she shouldn't have and sometimes losses concept of time so she realizes that there is something wrong with her and she is possessed or something and she might harm yang chen one day and by that time she really loves yang chen already so in order to protect yang chen from herself she comes up with verious reasons and acts like a bitch to make yang chen hate her and leave her alone.
  • STEEL said:
    I am at 900s chapter When MC fight yan buwen why he didn't use god power with cultivation power. Instead only used cultivation power????? Still haven't finised reading the fight so don't know how it ends..
    godly power this and godly power that i saw lot of comments like that in fact waay to much so let me be as clear on this as possible ok <span>:smile:</span> you people forget that this novel no matter much western stuff it has it's still chinese novel and main power of mc is his cultivation  after he makes a breakthrough so mc doesn't use godly powers because his cultivation powers are almost always above the power of his godhood so it's like with his cultivation base he can fight someone in power 2 for example and with his godly powers someone at power 1 so why the hell would he use godly powers people ? i know it sucks but that's the answer so not matter how bad it is just get over it because it ain't gonna change EVER. i was very down about his godly powers being insignificant too but he got his godhood from killing a god so there is not that much difference except he doesn't have his godly weapon "helmet of hades" or something but godly powers of his plays a different role in this novel as even if he doesn't use godly powers his status as a God plays a big role in here and because of that he stands between gods and cultivators but doesn't give a shit about either of them that is until the end when gods go too far and he gets pissed so they get beaten up and some of them killed even.
  • For how long did he get his powers sealed for?
    it was confusing for me when i read spoiler about his powers being sealed because something similar happend before too but it wasn't sealed as much as just being weakend but both or how many times it happends doesn't matter cuz it only last few chapters only but one you are asking is same too but his women gets injured and he gets really mad and he became even more powerful then he ever was but it isn't about just mc gets angry then powerup bullshit like other novels but rather experiments done to him in his childhood changed his everything from body to his soul so in anger even after his cultivation power ups he still loses control sometimes and it has been a help few times in the story. to clearify more i will just say that he only gets his powers sealed for very short amount of time and it will be so insignificant you won't even notice.
  • edited July 2018
    B4sh3r said:
    Advocate said:

4.    Mo Qianni

No clue. Nothing happened in the translations until now so maybe it will come up in the future? afaik we aren't even 50% done with translation.
    i'm impressed you people even need to ask about why  qianni's mother would hate yang chen. it's quite simple actually and kind of awkward, in short qianni's mother finds out that yang chen is married by accident and qianni is just a lover so she flips out and breaks them apart after which follows a little drama with qianni and yang chen but qianni's mother doesn't actually hates yang chen  that much,  it's just she's opposed to her doughter being with yang chen but everything will end up fine as we all know cuz he's mc.
  • edited August 2018
    Sorry for asking guys, I'm new to this novel so I'm gonna ask some questions, hope you'll enlighten me:
    1: does rouxi eventually found out about yang chen being pluto? what's her reaction about the dangerous things that he'd done? what chap?
    2. when will rouxi fully opens her heart to him?is tht another plot armor b4 the confession? what chap?
    3. did he gain another power/s aside frm pluto's inheritance?
    4. when does cai yan take the stage again after the mc rejects her?
    TIA

• I can't tell you chap numbers because that's to hard to remember.

1. Yes, her character isn't so simple as well. Her reactions vary.
    2. It happens gradually with plenty of cliches/events to delay it or screw it up.
    3. He's a cultivator, his cultivation is more prominent and important than his god clan power which is "Laws of Space".
    4. I think there's a decent gap in chapters from what I remember. He meets her again when he has to go train a group of recruits for China's special military organization. Yellow Iron Brigade or w/e it was called.

2. It happens gradually with plenty of cliches/events to delay it or screw it up.
    3. He's a cultivator, his cultivation is more prominent and important than his god clan power which is "Laws of Space".
    4. I think there's a decent gap in chapters from what I remember. He meets her again when he has to go train a group of recruits for China's special military organization. Yellow Iron Brigade or w/e it was called.
    thx a lot!!
    then when will rouxi awaken as Athena? will she retain her mind as a cold wife? or is she going to lose her memories and be overwritten by the Athena of the olden days? 
  • For a while she can only awaken temporarily. Her ability to maintain control increases with time. Rouxi keeps her memories, as does 17. Explaining the whole thing would be a huge spoiler. In the end, iirc, when they all live peacefully together it's 5 days a week = Rouxi, 1 day= Athena, 1 day = 17
  • deathevn said:
    Nevermore said:
    deathevn said:
    Thank you for the answer, can you please spoil a litle more  about the abilities of the gods and Yang chen i saw in the spoiler that the gods can control space, how Yang chen fight them, can he control other element sor has  specifiq dao or a domain
    so this will be quite hard to explain as cultivation is messed up here but basically god's power is their divine power which allowes them to control space which is also how they reincarnate time to time but yang chen never uses his godly law of space because his cultivation is his main power and he's stronger with cultivation than his godhood. lets go to cultiivation now, cultivators mainly cultivate either water, fire or lightning elements and there are 3 types of each of the elements so when they reach tribulation transcending stage if they want to get stronger they have to comprehend higher level of fire or water  but cultivators who cultivate lightning is veery rare but in yang chens case he controls  water, fire and also  lightning which is also grand pure lightning, supreme lightning and last jade pure lightning as i mentioned above so he has to comprehend those 3 types of lightning to get stronger but it's not just about comprehending it's about energy and other things as well but mainly about comprehension so answer to your question would be he uses water, fire and lightning elements when fighting super powerful people and he can just move from beijing to zonghai in a second even long before novel ends not to mention at the end when he can just go anywhere he wants in second or even travel in space and do anything he wants but since lightning has grand, supreme and jade levels water and fire has their levels too, i just don't remember but i remember one was samadhi fire. he also has his couldron which helps him devour any enegry to boost his cultivation even living cultivators he can devour to get stronger and he's alchemist as well and he used his medical pills to help his women in cultivation. at the end he also gets few treasures but mainly that's it. when he has lvl 2 lightning he would never use lvl 2 water of lvl 2 fire as that would be meaningless because even if all three of them are lvl 2, lightning and thunder is always stronger so unless he has higher comprehension of any other element than thunder he uses thunder and lightning always. even zeus's lightning is bullshit compared to him when he achives jade pure not to mention he get even higher lvl than jade pure right after reaching jade pure lightning. 

thx a lot!!
    then when will rouxi awaken as Athena? will she retain her mind as a cold wife? or is she going to lose her memories and be overwritten by the Athena of the olden days? 
    people mistake reincarnation as if since athena reincarnated in rouxi then rouxi was always athena but she just didn't remember her memories but it's actually quite like posession. when gods reincarnate into human that is yet  to be born they live inside them for a few years to get acustomed and then they erase original soul and take possession of their bodys not to mention athena reincarnated in rouxis body when rouxi was already an adult so if she awakened then there would be no rouxi anymore in a sense but she didn't do that because if she erased rouxis mind then all her ploting would have been meaningless as reincarnating in 17 and rouxi after that has very big plot and reason behind it. even after few times when athena awakened and used rouxis body she still didn't erase rouxis mind and got back inside and let rouxi take control of the body again, even rouxi herself didn't realize she was controlled sometimes until later in the novel.  
  • edited August 2018
    at the end of the novel he keeps all 3 of them athena, 17 and rouxi in his harem even tho they only have one body but there is aqually quite funny thing mentioned at the end of the novel about athena and 17 when they are control of rouxis body :smiley: for example athena is veery shy during sex and i don't mean shy as just shy i mean unbilivebly shy because she destroyed the whole house when yang chen even touched her but if anyone's qurious she still gets the D quite lot as for 17 she's supernaturally doting to her doughter and  doesn't give a shit about whole world when it comes to her doughter.  yang chen's all chilrden are quite cute too even tho he gave them some bullshit names i almost died laughing when i read their names 
  • @ExaltedSoul Damn! Can't believe she's that likable. 3 in 1 person? is she an instant coffee? how about the child between yang chen and the past 17? any spoiler?