Panlong manga

2»

Comments

• Vexram said:

sometimes you just gonna ignore the existance of some things. like CD the manhua. just forget it exists and if you ever see it then just pass over it like it isn't there. thats all the advice i can give.

i read (more like skimmed quickly) the first chapter or 2 then said, nope, nope, nope. they made so many mistakes in just the first chapters alone that i knew it was gonna be shit.

the 'shadow' designs for the 4dbc were all wrong. they gave nobody characters too much airtime, they made doehring an idiot (i can get over the sexy grandma but not the idiot part) there's just too much wrong for me to like it. for instance. they gave the dragonblood form 'wings' dragonbloods don't have wings unless they awaken with a winged dragon. they gave the undying warriors some weird razor bird type design (dafuq man), it's like they didn't even read the fucking story. i mean it's not like it wouldn't take just a few minutes just to read the short descriptions of what linley and the rest of the dragonbloods look like, or what the barker bro's look like in undying warrior form.

if the manhua team isn't gonna care enough to it right then why do it at all. is CD rated so low in china that nobody gives a shit if they completely destroy the story?

it seems ur last quote applies to all forms of mahnwa at least one's adapted from novels. almost all have been utter pieces of garbage. btth manhwa is barely tolarable though not nearly as good as the novel
  • it seems ur last quote applies to all forms of mahnwa at least one's adapted from novels. almost all have been utter pieces of garbage. btth manhwa is barely tolarable though not nearly as good as the novel

yeah most get mangled but the level of mangling varies. depending on the story some do decent enough jobs. most though only suffer from being overly filled with comedic filler, so they aren't really bad but the story still loses a lot of flavor (btth is one example). but then there are ones like CD and soul land where they completely go off the rails and do whatever the hell they want.
  • Vexram said:

it seems ur last quote applies to all forms of mahnwa at least one's adapted from novels. almost all have been utter pieces of garbage. btth manhwa is barely tolarable though not nearly as good as the novel

yeah most get mangled but the level of mangling varies. depending on the story some do decent enough jobs. most though only suffer from being overly filled with comedic filler, so they aren't really bad but the story still loses a lot of flavor (btth is one example). but then there are ones like CD and soul land where they completely go off the rails and do whatever the hell they want.
    doulou dalu went dbz lol
  • wu dong qing quan (16 chp) and the great ruler (11 chp) manhwa pretty much followed the story so far... it's pity no one is working on those.
  • What the h. I'm just curious about what they look like on manhua, but what the h, they finally have done it, they ruin it all, specially grandpa doehring, did you know when grandpa doehring die, i almost cry, then what now, he is a she, and just a simple she(Busty bish). and hey what about bebe i imagine him cool not cute, isnt bebe colored pitch black what the hell dude he looks like "PIKACHU" or i don't know but hey what's with the very fast pace they even ruin rules IET made.

This what i tell u all CD readers don't read the MANHUA it's bad for the heart.

(but at least hillman looks cool! HIHI)
  • All I can say about panlong manhua is this:

THANK YOU.

If there isn't one, I wouldn't have known about the novel, and I wouldn't know about wuxia and xianxia being translated like this.
    Coz after reading one chapter, I went ahead to google land to search for the raw and got the ln instead.

As for the manhua itself, it can go to crapland for all I care. I've read the novel anyway :D

This is the same mindset I had when I read and watch Harry Potter btw.
    100% of my friends got confused when they watched the movie, and I had to explain the story by getting the bits from the book.

Yeah, they will butcher entertaining literature for the sake of money. It happens everywhere, at anytime with any form.

• If you think panlong and btth mangas are bad you should go look at desolation era manga. Complete butchering of the story...
  • liedral said:

If you think panlong and btth mangas are bad you should go look at desolation era manga. Complete butchering of the story...

So much butchering on "DESOLATE ERA", you even butcher it's name to "desolation era".
  • i came to know LN because i read 1st 3 chapters of manhua! 
  • too me the manhua is getting more and more hmm is chaotic the word im looking for or what
  • guys after i read panlong chp 36 manhwa 
    what chp i should read in the Wn ver ?
  • devilo96 said:

guys after i read panlong chp 36 manhwa 

start with book 3 the amount of important info ignored in that manhwa is too damn high. especially the part were bebe seems weaker than linley when bebe was much stronger at that time
  • devilo96 said:

guys after i read panlong chp 36 manhwa 

from the beginning. the very beginning.
  • edited December 2015
    So can I say LN is really good but the manhua... makes me want to cry... in a bad way... 
    The whole Alice can use tarot cards concept was dumb too.