Wuxiaworld Update Notifier was published

Update on Aug 18, 2017:

The Wuxiaworld Update Notifier was up to Novel Update Notifier to support 2800+ novels. Please click following link or search in Chrome web store with keyword "Novel Update Notifier" add to your Chrome and free to use it.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/novel-update-notifier/dlbbglincblfiifkgmfmjfoehnhhdial

Thanks!

----------------------------------------------
Hello guys, I developed "Wuxiaworld Update Notifier", this is a small utility that track and notify your interested books updated. Let you get the updated notification in time.

You can search in Chrome web store with keyword "Wuxiaworld Update Notifier" add to your Chrome and free to use it.

Comments

• Interesting, suggest making a post on Reddit (novel translations subreddit) if you haven't already and on forum.novelupdates.com that way your "notifier" would get more attention as wuxiaworld forum is truly deserted 90% of the time...
  • edited August 2017
    lol i was just about to post about this on NU as it's great i have it justing on both my pc's now  great work  to MR.X 

• to mr x , since i've post this on  NU your getting good reviews and it's been requested if you could make one for firefox and from myself i'll be sending you a thank you with in a few days as this is so simple and lovely app :)
  • edited August 2017
    Hey, good addon, but have you hard coded the novels?
    You could fetch the categories list with the Wordpress API so you wouldn't have to push an update every time there is a new novel released.

That would be the API endpoint for the WW categories: https://www.wuxiaworld.com/wp-json/wp/v2/categories

Cheers! :smile:
  • @Mr.k i've found a small bug , when i happen to be on facebook and get a LN update ,  it seems to bug out my facebook posting and i need to close and reset the page not sure as to why but it is repeatable 

• The Wuxiaworld Update Notifier was up to Novel Update Notifier to support 2800+ novels. Please search in Chrome web store with keyword "Novel Update Notifier" add to your Chrome and free to use it.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2017

Mr.x

is there a chance to fix the Novel updater as since the ssl fix/update on the novelupdates.com the updater's now broken and i miss it so much as it's a great plugin
      cheers