Immortal Mortal (不朽凡人)

Synopsis:

Here, only those with spiritual roots can cultivate while those with mortal roots are destined to stay mortal.

Mo Wuji only has mortal roots, but will he only remain as a mortal?

NU Page:
 http://www.novelupdates.com/series/immortal-mortal/

Questions:

How does he open his Spirit Channels?
How does he apply Earth's chemistry to the alchemy of xianxia world?
What more does he make with Earth's chemistry knowledge?
Why did his GF from Earth betray him? Does he meet her again?
Is this as bad as the author's previous work, Gate of Misfortune?
"What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino

Comments

• So has anyone read this beyond the HTLed chapters?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Alright, unrelated. This is so weird.

When I click the NU page, I go to http://www.novelupdates.com/series/swallowing-the-heavens/

When I click for the translation, I go to https://dailydosenovels.com/

Is this happening to anyone else?

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • edited April 2017
    Alright, unrelated. This is so weird.

When I click the NU page, I go to http://www.novelupdates.com/series/swallowing-the-heavens/

When I click for the translation, I go to https://dailydosenovels.com/

Is this happening to anyone else?

Fixed.

So have u read this novel or at least know some spoilers?
  • I haven't. I was just lurking around. Was kinda interested until I read the last line and saw who the author is.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • edited April 2017
    I haven't. I was just lurking around. Was kinda interested until I read the last line and saw who the author is.

LOL
  • Spoilers anyone?
  • Cultivation levels?
  • Is this worth reading?
  • I like it, I hated it at first but still went  with it, i had to endure like 100-150 chaps of a long mortal arc but then things got really interesting and story is getting better imo
  • The MC isn't like the other cultivators. Technically he follows the same cultivation system as the other characters, but different. If you want a comparison, everyone is using Dell computer and the MC is using Apple computer. They both are computers and do many of the same shit, but the difference are there.

Someone who has read more than the current chapter release, ie 500+ chapters. Does he cultivate an immortal lattice, or like the story is suggesting, does he form something else? Is it the Undying World?

Also, you know how three realms, Mortal Realm (Channel Opening Stage, Spirit building Stage, Transcending Mortality Stage), Earth Realm (Yuan Dan Stage, True Lake Stage, Nihility God Stage), and Heaven Realm (True God Stage, World Immortal Stage, Earthly Immortal Stage), each had extreme realms (Extreme Mortal, Extreme Earth, and Extreme Heaven)? Does the next realm, Immortal Realm, consisting of Heavenly Immortal, Golden Immortal, Xuan Immortal, Grand Yi Immortal, Grand Zhi Immortal, Grand Luo Immortal, and Immortal King, have an extreme stage? Does the spiritual ring do anything?
  • Who's the love interest? Is it Yan'er, the servant girl from the start?
  • he has two as of yet Yan'er and another one, 
  • Thank Demon Emperor. Do you now if/when Yan'er gets her memories back? I'm at the part where she forgets him :'(
  • she regained her memories in chapter 328
  • that's a relief. I was afraid it would take a thousand chapters  :D
  • Noooo Yan er is shit compared to wifey...
  • So why did his  ex-girlfriend betray him?it's hinted she is an immortal in the latest chapter.
  • Darkazure said:
    So why did his  ex-girlfriend betray him?it's hinted she is an immortal in the latest chapter.
    She is not quite an immortal she is a cultivator though...and she betrayed him because she didn't want to share power but I believe she cannot get past a level because he purposefully didn't put everything in his computer.
  • yeah I agree she should be at best around earthly immortal anything beyond that and it will be beyond dumb, first of all earth spiritual energy is thin and she has no immortal stones and i don't see anyway for her to comprehend the immortal dao, Mo Wu ji needed a ton of ressources + lucky chances to reach xuan immortal
  • did Mo Moji return to Earth like Ning Ceng?
  • Nix said:
    did Mo Moji return to Earth like Ning Ceng?
    novel of Ning Ceng??
  • When does lei hongji die?
  • will wen xiaoqi be revived?? 
  • so no sure about wen xiaoqi, but lei hongji is still alive. he does return to earth for a couple of chapters but leaves. Ex girlfriend betrays him due to his breakthrough in medicine making..