can someone explian why my comment on RL is awaiting moderation

this is the post added it due to the fact, no one from WW or rex as made a real comment as to whats going on with RL or answered anyone's questions in the forums 
"with respect, thanks for the post and the work but can you please make a real comment about whats going on with the release’s as 7 weeks is a tad of a joke,
it would be better to remove that and say you have important RL stuff going on
( I’m 100% behind you due to what ever’s going on in your RL as that is more important as I’ve had a load of problems in my RL in the last 2yrs inc 2 x op’s and other health problems, only good thing is i get to read more )
and say that you release say a basic 3 a week and anything else is extra as i would like to make a donation as I’ve gotten into this and love your work,
I just get a bad feeling that if i do, it will stop and i’d have wasted my money or like someone else did take the money and run , it was good with ren having to pay the cash back etc but that cash he used could have been used for the site"

I don't think my post is rude, it also gives him an idea of dealing with the problems as the 7 weeks behind just , looks bad to new and old readers, I also pointed out that his rl should come 1st and due to no comments it's putting myself and I'd think other from making donations etc 

so can someone from WW  explain as to why it's waiting for moderation as it's a fair comment or we just going to take up the whole lets not talk about it as it feels like something QI would do :(

Comments

• seem's my post has now been ok'd , but it would still be nice to get an answer to the above 

• Comments are sometimes set for moderation regardless of whether they have offensive things in them or not. 

For instance, I've written a comment that said "Thanks for the chapter!" which proceeded to require moderation. I'm not sure of exactly what about the site marks a comment for moderation, but you shouldn't take it personally as it is an automated thing.
  • Comments are sometimes set for moderation regardless of whether they have offensive things in them or not. 

For instance, I've written a comment that said "Thanks for the chapter!" which proceeded to require moderation. I'm not sure of exactly what about the site marks a comment for moderation, but you shouldn't take it personally as it is an automated thing.

cheers for the reply, luckly about 30 mins later it was ok'd but it was odd as 1st time in about 2 yrs it had happened to me