Invincible

Can anyone give me some spoilers for this novel?

In Chapter 221 it was revealed that Yao Fei is backed by the same people that took Li Lu, Huang Xiaolong's girlfriend. 

What I want to know is, does anything happen to her? Does she die? Is she raped? Does Xiaolong get NTR'd? 
Tagged:

Comments

• I heard she doesn't it's just the damsel in in stress thing from the spoilers I have read she doesn't get ntred the sect that takes her in uses a pill to mind control her but know nothing sexual happens to her she just becomes enemies with mc for a little bit sinnce she's under control by her sect
  • she's the damsel in distress every time. even in the next realm her sect betrays mc 
  • You're in for a bs ride, Li Lu is basically the damsel in distress for 2000 chapters, maybe more as theres a lot more I haven't read in lnmtl. Basically the sect that is currently mind controlling her is just an  offshoot branch and after she gets sent to a higher realm(not really realm but more like in a different galaxy) which is the "main" branch of the previous sect in his home world. She's also more or less their captive. Now much later in the story mc tries to rescue her again, but she's too ashamed to show herself to him cause of the whole brainwash thing from their home world. So instead she went and ascended to another higher realm(divine? Realm, i guess) where she, for the love of god arrives at another "main" branch of the previous two sects that she was in. Now Mc arrives here to rescue her again. Her master doesnt like Mc and wants Li Lu to marry one of her disciples for some reason so mc and Li Lu's master are basically enemies.

Not sure what's after this as i havent read that far after this, but i wouldnt be surprised if there's another higher "main" branch of the previous sects that took her. Her character is basically just there so mc's goal of being stronger isn't too stale for a lack of better word. Oh and his other 2 wives are a lot better, jade maiden and buddha princess gets lots of love, specially buddha princess, they banged for a whole straight month in their reunion in the divine ream.
  • You're in for a bs ride, Li Lu is basically the damsel in distress for 2000 chapters, maybe more as theres a lot more I haven't read in lnmtl. Basically the sect that is currently mind controlling her is just an  offshoot branch and after she gets sent to a higher realm(not really realm but more like in a different galaxy) which is the "main" branch of the previous sect in his home world. She's also more or less their captive. Now much later in the story mc tries to rescue her again, but she's too ashamed to show herself to him cause of the whole brainwash thing from their home world. So instead she went and ascended to another higher realm(divine? Realm, i guess) where she, for the love of god arrives at another "main" branch of the previous two sects that she was in. Now Mc arrives here to rescue her again. Her master doesnt like Mc and wants Li Lu to marry one of her disciples for some reason so mc and Li Lu's master are basically enemies.

Not sure what's after this as i havent read that far after this, but i wouldnt be surprised if there's another higher "main" branch of the previous sects that took her. Her character is basically just there so mc's goal of being stronger isn't too stale for a lack of better word. Oh and his other 2 wives are a lot better, jade maiden and buddha princess gets lots of love, specially buddha princess, they banged for a whole straight month in their reunion in the divine ream.
    actually the sect that first took her in his home world has nothing to do with the sect in main galaxy, they are just a family in their black tortoise galaxy , they are fairly weak tbh compared to that sect
    indeed in divine realm she arrives at a branch of her previous sect waiting for the MC to ascend to the divine realm
    nothing really happenned to her since she was taken in their home planet apart from briefly being mind controlled
    but nah when mc left she was in deep sleep to refine some fruit alongside his other wife and actually mortal world+ divine world as a whole is one big world(called mortal world) then there is saint world(there are actually multiple saint worlds) where Mc is now, so there is no branch there of that sect
  • The whole story is based on rescuing ladies, running into arrogant young masters and the MC being laughed at by every cultivator he runs into ... until he kills them (taking hundreds of chapters for some annoying antagonists).
  • aren't you describing like 90% of xianxia out there

• Invicible takes it to the extreme because it is litteraly the only thing happening over and over again.
  • basically he never saved li lu since she was never in danger, he indeed saved the budhist princess but that's 2 cases in 2700 chapters
    MC is rarely looked down upon since he's always known as the most talented person and famous in each world he goes to and he always has backing so idk which extremes are you talking about , novels like MGA, PGM...Etc where you hear the word trash more often than not are what i consider extreme
  • edited November 2017
    He gets looked down upon alot; because the world follows a ranking system on their divine spark/body type etc. His nemesis each realm is often the number #1 one.

He is also looked down on for being lower cultivation level all the time. And the story pattern is always small sect to big sect at each realm; and that always involves bully tropes.

Lilu was poisoned in comma, aka missing the vast majority of the novel. Women play no real role in this novel, and even the male villian characters aren't all rappy. They all want power, like the MC. I appreciate that because that is such a dumb concept. Like all these women should be raped in these novels, unless they were kept in a cage by their fathers; and even then, when he leaves, some young master would just do it; and kill her; who would know or care. Strength based world with women always being lower tier is rapeville. No author ever really makes females and males equal in power, the ratio is always heavily imbalance.