Martial World

Comments

• was there any explanation why Lin Ming hasn't tried using other essences using his Heretical God Seed (im still only at 760s+) i mean it should be able to absorb other essence such as wind essence, metal essence, etc. and if i recall he killed someone who had a metal essence(may be wrong here) and why'd he not take it and fuse it with his other elements. especially since its a CN where they have this 4 or 5 element thing that makes it a balance i.e. metal, wood, fire, water, earth or fire, earth, water, air/wind. 

im just pissed why a guy who is so obsessed with martial arts and reaching the top, who cultivates a variety of different techniques to reach the pinnacle i.e. using them as reference to make his own ones not go look for wind, earth, metal etc other essences for more flexibility. he already has roc shattering the void which is a space/wind tech. 

moreso when i dont recall it being stated that he was particularly talented in fire/thunder since he was pretty average until heretical god seed gave him a boost when he started getting those fire/thunder essence.
    i don't remember the chapter but it was mentioned he tried with wind and some other energies before but it didn't work. this was back in his home planet though 
  • Found the chapter that finally mentioned how the heretical god seed only absorbs Thunder and fire. Its 807. Damn that took forever for the author to mention
  • Found the chapter that finally mentioned how the heretical god seed only absorbs Thunder and fire. Its 807. Damn that took forever for the author to mention
    that's quite a dedication going around looking for it lol
    that's quite a dedication going around looking for it lol
    not really xD i was just reading my way through when i asked the original question(around ch 760) haha. 

• so, what is the role of sheng mei in TMW? Wtf is that slut doing there anyways
  • dasbones said:
    so, what is the role of sheng mei in TMW? Wtf is that slut doing there anyways
    Their has been hints of her but no signs of her showing up
  • Slut?  Why's sheng mei a slut?
  • edited November 2017
    Delano said:
    Slut?  Why's sheng mei a slut?

She raped the MC and stole his cultivation and powers, then at the end of the novel she was sucked into another universe (true martial world)

wonder if MC found her yet or has she found a new lover?

• she was controlled and helped him survive afterall so calling her a slut is a bit of taking it too far
    i wonder how powefull those ancient godly monarchs in TMW compared to top tier true gods in MW, sheng mei may appear in the latest parts of TMW since it seems LM already found away to TMW universe since even divine dream appeared there 

• she was controlled and helped him survive afterall so calling her a slut is a bit of taking it too far
    i wonder how powefull those ancient godly monarchs in TMW compared to top tier true gods in MW, sheng mei may appear in the latest parts of TMW since it seems LM already found away to TMW universe since even divine dream appeared there 

Indeed, if Divine Dream has manage her way to TMW universe, how the hell would LM not be able to right? Although I'm not following TMW for now I intend to do it later on, so I hope the author doesn't screw up and end up making some mess with LM in this universe.

"Fusnig" two different stories is not exactly that easy, specially because it seems TMW is more like the author's idea of another story completely different, but in order to get readers he used the name of his previous work and some little connections to get them so now to tie everything up in a way that readers from both stories end up enjoying it....man that's gonna be hard =/

Also, is there any speculation or idea of how many chapters in the total TMW will have or if it's close to the end of the novel?
  • reaching tmw world and finding the purple crystal are 2 different things.the card is mostly dormant right now and even in mw unless someone used either the bead or cube noone could notice their existence so lin ming could be around in tmw universe looking for it without any clue right now. 
    also lin ming had another goal at the end of mw. that was to revive everyone who died in the final war. so that could be tying him down as well.
  • JackJames said:
    she was controlled and helped him survive afterall so calling her a slut is a bit of taking it too far

Indeed, if Divine Dream has manage her way to TMW universe, how the hell would LM not be able to right? Although I'm not following TMW for now I intend to do it later on, so I hope the author doesn't screw up and end up making some mess with LM in this universe.

"Fusnig" two different stories is not exactly that easy, specially because it seems TMW is more like the author's idea of another story completely different, but in order to get readers he used the name of his previous work and some little connections to get them so now to tie everything up in a way that readers from both stories end up enjoying it....man that's gonna be hard =/

Also, is there any speculation or idea of how many chapters in the total TMW will have or if it's close to the end of the novel?
    it doesn't seem really close to the end YY in TMW is at least 3 realms away from the know peak so far(divine emperor) but imo it should have less chapters than MW 
  • Any first martial meet spoilers??
    I know he got 2nd place...
    Who was first?
    Why he got second?
    Any other major spoilers please??
    Any power ups??
    Thanks guys
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King

• enix19955 said:
    Any first martial meet spoilers??
    I know he got 2nd place...
    Who was first?
    Why he got second?
    Any other major spoilers please??
    Any power ups??
    Thanks guys
    1st place = Ice Dream, she's a independent clone of Divine Dream, she tied with Lin Ming.
    2nd place = Lin Ming, came in second due to having lost to Hang Chi.
    3rd place = Hang Chi, beat Lin Ming because Lin Ming underwent enlightenment during battle, later on when Lin Ming and Ice Dream fight, Hang Chi admits that Lin Ming's new level of power after his breakthrough is not something he can contend against, thus he accepts 3rd place.
    4th place = Xiao Moxian, in the future, she becomes Lin Ming's wife, first to have his child.
    5th place = Long Ya
    6th place = Jun Biyue
    The rest of the competitors are irrelevant.

His power up is inheriting Divine Seal's inheritance from his enlightenment, the inheritance was obtained from the platform in the semi final's.
  • @ExaltedSoul after mounting the summit of the Divine Seal altar LM got Divine Seal's inheritance, including his Divine Seal Transcendent Divine Might right? So what exactly does his TDM does? Until now it's actually quite vague and even in the MW wikia it only says that LM used for Space and Time Laws fusion but not the real use and ability of the Divine Seal TDM, so what is it that this ability does?
  • It's been quite long since I last read it, but think it created a Black Hole or something similar.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • From what I remember, Divine Seals inheritance basically makes Lin Ming comprehend the first 5 concepts of space and time completely, as well as the ability to fuse them. He then can create a "seal" which is a black hole that sucks crap in and traps it. I may be mistaken, but I think it's not Divine Seal's complete inheritance, because the altar was a replica created by Vast Universe and not Divine Seal's.
  • Oh I see, because while others TDMs has their abilities like the primordial martial intent with the grandmist space, heretical god force towards law and boost in power and bla bla bla. I thought Divine Seal's TDM would have something like this and because of it would allow LM to fuse the first 5 concepts of time and space. In a way it's nice the idea, but the author could have worked more on such a badass characters TDM.

Also something that was never mentioned but got me curious now, what about Asura? He is a Beyond True God, but in what he cultivated from Essence, Energy and Divine? He ofc has the asura book or heavenly dao book but before he probably had to begin in one of these 3 rights? Also what about his TDMs? Is it mentioned something or some kind of badass move from him?

Thanks for the information!
  • JackJames said:
    Oh I see, because while others TDMs has their abilities like the primordial martial intent with the grandmist space, heretical god force towards law and boost in power and bla bla bla. I thought Divine Seal's TDM would have something like this and because of it would allow LM to fuse the first 5 concepts of time and space. In a way it's nice the idea, but the author could have worked more on such a badass characters TDM.

Also something that was never mentioned but got me curious now, what about Asura? He is a Beyond True God, but in what he cultivated from Essence, Energy and Divine? He ofc has the asura book or heavenly dao book but before he probably had to begin in one of these 3 rights? Also what about his TDMs? Is it mentioned something or some kind of badass move from him?

Thanks for the information!
    Asura was from the primordial god clan so he was able to cultivate all three like they were all the same that was the primordial god clan was once the strongest race. but if you're asking what he started with first it was never mentioned.
  • Asura also made 33 incarnations of himself and had all of the grow up and journey about in all of the 33 heavens. That's how he mastered all 33 principles of the 33 heavens. He also was the owner of the purple card, so I image that helped him.
  • edited November 2017
    How did he lose the purple card? Did he willingly give it to LM, then LM lost it?
  • JackJames said:
    @ExaltedSoul after mounting the summit of the Divine Seal altar LM got Divine Seal's inheritance, including his Divine Seal Transcendent Divine Might right? So what exactly does his TDM does? Until now it's actually quite vague and even in the MW wikia it only says that LM used for Space and Time Laws fusion but not the real use and ability of the Divine Seal TDM, so what is it that this ability does?
    oooh~ Someone here actually reads the wikia........Oh and if you want to know why Sheng Mei is a slut, its because she says she was controlled but even tho~ its true,she still used her body to achieve her objective.....Like really author, was it necessary to do that? Like even your character Soul Emperor was like" WTF just happened, and you did it so vigorously my friend, like puah skraaa and boom boom paw sh*t moves and you did on purpose like you liked it"

And you gotta see what Lin Ming's comment like"Your no different than a mortal slut/whore(but she is my slut 0_0 )who uses s*x as their like a tool/material girl "
  • Suran said:
    How did he lose the purple card? Did he willingly give it to LM, then LM lost it?
    No,I think that the card was then used by Sheng Mei in the final parts of the 10 billion year ago war against the Abyss Devil by making the Eternal God/Divine Wall. But I think also it was then used by Asura to seal off the BTG Abyss Devil there.

But how Lin Ming got it is actually self-explanatory if you've read the 2100+ chapters.
  • Does Lin Ming ever get the entire inheritance of primordium??
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King

• enix19955 said:
    Does Lin Ming ever get the entire inheritance of primordium??
    Yeap, apparently right after this tournament arc
  • 1)Can any one tell me what techniques Ling Ming give for wifes\kids in?
    2) I know that Ling Ming will have many bloodlines but what power this bloodlines gives to MC? I mean:
    • Black Dragon - Obtained in the Asura Road (Divine Beast Tomb in Ch 1498)
    • Asura Road Master Blood - Obtained in the Asura Road.
    • Immortal Sovereign Blood - Obtained in the Cold Ice Mirror in the Asura Restricted Area
    • Black Phoenix - Obtained from Xiao Moxian (3rd Wife).
    • Ice Phoenix - Obtained from Sheng Mei (4th Wife).
    3) And why so many people have Sheng Mei -_- ?
  • you mean hate sheng mei? Well thats simple because she is a slut, material girl in the sense, but the reason can be found in the later chapters and if your reading the TL then wait for atleast 2-3 years before you reach that step :)
  • edited November 2017
    1)Can any one tell me what techniques Ling Ming give for wifes\kids in?
    2) I know that Ling Ming will have many bloodlines but what power this bloodlines gives to MC? I mean:
    • Immortal Sovereign Blood - Obtained in the Cold Ice Mirror in the Asura Restricted Area
    u also read the wiki!? How cool since I always fix and add things there like MANY THINGS but I think I keep adding spoilers tho but I dont mind :D like Beyond True God things and the cultivation path, etcetra etcetra...... and to answer your questions...

1) The only mentioned or should I mean talent determining inheritance MC gives his children are his Asura Bloodlines, but an exception is his daughter Lin Jue Er, since she was bathed by the principles of her father and mother(Sheng Mei) during their breakthrough into True God Domain and in turn helped her road be more smoother and quicker and much more profound...
    2)
    •   the black dragon bloodlines just makes his bloodlines more denser and fc better battle efficiency.
    • Asura ...... Wait I shouldnt spoil u but its your fault for clicking tho :D............. Asura bloodlines is from a BTG bloodlines along with the Primordial God Clan(Astral, Essence, and Divine cultivation!), Lin Ming's battle efficiency increases into another level where he can use these bloodlines for a body transformation!(like wolverine claws popping out of you hands or a complete metamorphosis into a devil incarnate but with like cool skin plate armor)......
    • IS bloodlines function is just like Asura Bloodlines is to the Heavenly Dao Law, it grants you more better comprehension of the Sacred Scripture Law.
    • Black Phoenix.... just like black dragon, after dual cultivation with Xiao Moxian it helped him consolidate the bloodline density.
    • Ice Phoeninx!? .....There was no statements whether Sheng Mei had Ice Phoenix bloodlines but what is stated is that she has a pet royal lineage Ice phoenix ....Although I am very positive she does not have or even need it with her talent, I dont really have the final say since someone wrote it at the wiki which may very well be the author himself                                                                                                                                                 ( CLUE: I keep seeing grammatical errors which can only be seen with people whose mother tongue isnt english by someone I believe is a moderator and that can only mean that that same person may very well be someone who knows the author or is the author himself!! I also have supprting claims but is to lazy to write them, just look how long I wrote your respone so CLAP TO THAT)
    *I drop the mic 

• dasbones said:
    1)Can any one tell me what techniques Ling Ming give for wifes\kids in?
    u also read the wiki!? How cool since I always fix and add things there like MANY THINGS but I think I keep adding spoilers tho but I dont mind :D like Beyond True God things and the cultivation path, etcetra etcetra...... and to answer your questions...

1) The only mentioned or should I mean talent determining inheritance MC gives his children are his Asura Bloodlines, but an exception is his daughter Lin Jue Er, since she was bathed by the principles of her father and mother(Sheng Mei) during their breakthrough into True God Domain and in turn helped her road be more smoother and quicker and much more profound...
    2)
    •   the black dragon bloodlines just makes his bloodlines more denser and fc better battle efficiency.
    • Asura ...... Wait I shouldnt spoil u but its your fault for clicking tho :D............. Asura bloodlines is from a BTG bloodlines along with the Primordial God Clan(Astral, Essence, and Divine cultivation!), Lin Ming's battle efficiency increases into another level where he can use these bloodlines for a body transformation!(like wolverine claws popping out of you hands or a complete metamorphosis into a devil incarnate but with like cool skin plate armor)......
    • IS bloodlines function is just like Asura Bloodlines is to the Heavenly Dao Law, it grants you more better comprehension of the Sacred Scripture Law.
    • Black Phoenix.... just like black dragon, after dual cultivation with Xiao Moxian it helped him consolidate the bloodline density.
    • Ice Phoeninx!? .....There was no statements whether Sheng Mei had Ice Phoenix bloodlines but what is stated is that she has a pet royal lineage Ice phoenix ....Although I am very positive she does not have or even need it with her talent, I dont really have the final say since someone wrote it at the wiki which may very well be the author himself                                                                                                                                                 ( CLUE: I keep seeing grammatical errors which can only be seen with people whose mother tongue isnt english by someone I believe is a moderator and that can only mean that that same person may very well be someone who knows the author or is the author himself!! I also have supprting claims but is to lazy to write them, just look how long I wrote your respone so CLAP TO THAT)
    *I drop the mic 

Thank you ^_^ I love MW and TMW. Two weeks ago i think: *need start to read MW*. Its awesome, before MW i start read TMW(and read now in ongoing). And now i cant choose what is better MW or TMW.
  • At this point the translator has veered kinda hard from the original and is trying to steer it back around.  I noticed this beginning in 1235 -- but now in 1262 He changed the content of the chapter without changing the name of the chapter.  In the machine translation the Doa tablets are destroyed early in this chapter, however we don't see that in the translation.  The translator has delayed the action until the next chapter.  We are quite literally a chapter behind the real chapters.

I criticize, but I cannot translate Chinese, but still a lil peeved
    To translate chinese, you only need to understand the character or even the direct pinyin word into the more commonly used ones and rearrange the sentence since chinese does not follow the structure of english sentences, but the great thing about MW is because there really is no such thing as a really long sentence in every chapter and you just have to add the 'and' and change the 'is' placing and use the more better word for the sentence.