›

Renegade Immortal dropped?

Has Renegade Immortal been dropped? Seeing that the update was very slow in the last few months. But just want to hear the official announcement (if any) and if there's a plan to pick it up/transfer the right?

Comments

• edited November 2017
    It isn't dropped, but unfortunately Rex seems to have a very busy life and lots of problems to deal with and the release schedule has been getting from decent (based on what he strives for) to pretty abysmal recently. 

I hope he doesn't eventually drop it due to time constraints, because I really like his translation so far, but there's still a very, very long way to go with this novel, he's almost reaching the 1/3 milestone (probably in 2018).
  • It isn't dropped, but unfortunately Rex seems to have a very busy life and lots of problems to deal with and the release schedule has been getting from decent (based on what he strives for) to pretty abysmal recently. 

I hope he doesn't eventually drop it due to time constraints, because I really like his translation so far, but there's still a very, very long way to go with this novel, he's almost reaching the 1/3 milestone (probably in 2018).
    I'd be happy if he just said, he needs a few weeks off as that would be less stress full for all and take the weight off his shoulders as he is doing a great job, but as you've said the rate has going to hell being 6weeks + behind in releases,, as a reader I'm happy to still wait but it would be better for all if he stopped for a bit or asked ren if he could take over for a few weeks ..as even I'd say get your real life stuff done 1st and come back feeling better and less stressed as I said ..but I do wish whatever is happening in his RL is fixed soon 
  • I personally don't know or care what Rex do with his free time. It's his time and he can do whatever. But at the same time, I think as reader and fan of this novel, we should ask for steady releases of the chapters and not enable him when he fails to do so. Work on this novel, or don't if you don't want to; either way don't half-ass it. Give the novel to someone else if you don't have time, and work with them when you do have time. Or, work on the novel and get out steady releases. Don't make up B.S excuses; I don't care and I bet neither do most of fans in here. And I heard all the excuses that  Rex ALWAYS says ... it is frustrating.
  • I care
    So shut up pocol
    If you don't care with him, don't enjoy his work