Legend of ling tian spoilers

Description from Novelupdates 

Ever met someone who started cultivating from his mother’s womb?

He does not care for his image, willing to take all steps necessary to ensure his plans succeed!

Watch Ling Tian, martial arts genius, who crossed from the modern world to the ancient times, bringing with him all his memories from his past self!

A person with high comprehension talent, blessed with the gift of eloquence as well as a burning desire to be the best!

Join us as we follow Ling Tian’s adventures in this new world has appeared in! Watch as he plays with the politics of the court and of the Great Families, and how he finds his allies which will help him to conquer this world!

Currently 77 translated chapter.

Need spoilers on:

Harem?

Cultivation realm?

Who are the bad people?

And other.

Sometime I try to speak English.

Comments

• Harem there are 6 girls 
    Cultivation is not really important in this novel i know the first 2 is houtian and xiantian 
    Bad people are the yang clan and the current emperor and ofcourse there will be more
  • What happen to his aunt ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • Who are the six harem members?
  • can someone tell when he will reveal himself to the people that he is a genius because if he stay hidden till near the end of novel i will not waste my time reading this 
  • zwendra said:
    Who are the six harem members?
    Read a little quite sometime ago, names might not be accurate.
    Ling Chen, Ling Xue(cousin from MC's past life), Yu Bingyan(girl that likes painting,niece of one of the MC's most powerful opponents), MC's aunt's(mc's father's sister) princess daughter, fiance from Xiao clan, girl/princess from Shui or Water Clan
  • edited October 2017
    Narcox said:
    can someone tell when he will reveal himself to the people that he is a genius because if he stay hidden till near the end of novel i will not waste my time reading this 
    Read a little quite sometime ago, answer might not be entirely accurate. Yes, he does reveal himself long before the end.
    It was in either volume 2 or 3. There's a time when he rushes to the palace to save his aunt(MC's fathers sister who is also the emperor's wife/consort/concubine ) from poison. Some punks from high status families try to harass Ling Chen while MC and her were rushing on horseback to the palace to treat his aunt. MC in a hurry gets pissed off and either kills or severely injures one or some of them. There's some other times like when he rushes to the battlefield and kills hundreds or thousands of soldiers to save his father in volume 3.
    The enemies of the Ling Clan become aware of him since one of those incidents and begin to realize that he's a genius in terms of fighting prowess at the very least from what I can recall. They even send out some martial artist recognized as the worlds strongest or something to hunt Ling Tian down. In terms of him manipulating things behind the scenes I think that is not easily widespread, he'll mostly make himself known to people whom he tries to ally with or use

• edited October 2017
    jsan said:
    zwendra said:
    Ling Chen, Ling Xue(cousin from MC's past life), Yu Bingyan(girl that likes painting,niece of one of the MC's most powerful opponents), MC's aunt's(mc's father's sister) princess daughter, fiance from Xiao clan, girl/princess from Shui or Water Clan
    You mean the daughter of his aunt, not his aunt right ?
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Yes, his aunt emperor's consort.
  • edited October 2017
    RIIIcardo said:
    jsan said:
    zwendra said:
    Yeah, she is his aunt's daughter(MC's cousin).
  • So do you know anything about cultivation levels? How does mc compare to this so called strongest martial artist? I'm reading translated chapters and it bothers me that he recently said that he didn't know if he would be able to take on both Ling Jian and Ling Chi together. It seems almost like all subordinates get stronger but mc just stays the same
  • edited October 2017
    zwendra said:
    So do you know anything about cultivation levels? How does mc compare to this so called strongest martial artist? I'm reading translated chapters and it bothers me that he recently said that he didn't know if he would be able to take on both Ling Jian and Ling Chi together. It seems almost like all subordinates get stronger but mc just stays the same

Mostly got a vague memory about that and skipped a few chapters in between.
    Cultivation level – unfortunately the names from google translate were too confusing to remember.

Strongest martial artist – That guy was truly the strongest, he pursued martial arts his entire life and reached a bottleneck because he had no one that was strong enough to push him to the next level. The MC was far below him when they first met and the gap wasn’t small, the MC could barely scratch him even with his hidden weapons. It was implied that the MC would be able catch up to him eventually but I’m not sure when that happens since the last time that I read it the MC was still weaker and it was still late in the story.

Not sure about earlier chapters but the MC does grow stronger throughout the novel. MC assassinates some super powerhouse at his home-base and was still able to escape which would be considered impossible for anyone to do except for maybe the strongest martial artist guy. Ling Jian gets saved by the MC at least two times and both times the enemy evaluates the MC as being on another level when compared to Ling Jian and I think Ling Jian was his strongest subordinate so in later chapters the MC is definitely more stronger that his subordinates.

• edited October 2017
    jsan said:
    zwendra said:
    So do you know anything about cultivation levels? How does mc compare to this so called strongest martial artist? I'm reading translated chapters and it bothers me that he recently said that he didn't know if he would be able to take on both Ling Jian and Ling Chi together. It seems almost like all subordinates get stronger but mc just stays the same

Cultivation level – unfortunately the names from google translate were too confusing to remember.

Strongest martial artist – That guy was truly the strongest, he pursued martial arts his entire life and reached a bottleneck because he had no one that was strong enough to push him to the next level. The MC was far below him when they first met and the gap wasn’t small, the MC could barely scratch him even with his hidden weapons. It was implied that the MC would be able catch up to him eventually but I’m not sure when that happens since the last time that I read it the MC was still weaker and it was still late in the story.

Not sure about earlier chapters but the MC does grow stronger throughout the novel. MC assassinates some super powerhouse at his home-base and was still able to escape which would be considered impossible for anyone to do except for maybe the strongest martial artist guy. Ling Jian gets saved by the MC at least two times and both times the enemy evaluates the MC as being on another level when compared to Ling Jian and I think Ling Jian was his strongest subordinate so in later chapters the MC is definitely more stronger that his subordinates.

Too bad. Although I believe making an mc too OP will ruin the story but it totally doesnt match the image the author created around the start of the novel. I mean seriously the guy was born Xiantian yet theres guys all over the place that he cant beat. I know most ppl dont know anything about the existence of cultivation but it doesn't seem that ridiculously rare either. Mc almost seems to have the level rare geniuses would have but hes supposed to be waayy above that.

Also whats the fate Yu bingyan is talking about? It also seems to affect the princess from the Shui clan
  • zwendra said:
    jsan said:
    zwendra said:

Too bad. Although I believe making an mc too OP will ruin the story but it totally doesnt match the image the author created around the start of the novel. I mean seriously the guy was born Xiantian yet theres guys all over the place that he cant beat. I know most ppl dont know anything about the existence of cultivation but it doesn't seem that ridiculously rare either. Mc almost seems to have the level rare geniuses would have but hes supposed to be waayy above that.

Also whats the fate Yu bingyan is talking about? It also seems to affect the princess from the Shui clan
    She has a ice spirit body or a pure yin body. She will die at the age of 20 if the issue is not fixed. Of course, MC fixes this issue.
  • edited October 2017
    About when does he fix it? (chapters and years in story) because I read a few chaps ahead and said it would take him at least 10 years to reach the level necessary to fix it.

Also what happens with the aunt? I mean he marries her daughter but she's married to that emperor and if mc will rule that means the emperor is going to die.
  • edited October 2017
    zwendra said:
    About when does he fix it? (chapters and years in story) because I read a few chaps ahead and said it would take him at least 10 years to reach the level necessary to fix it.

Also what happens with the aunt? I mean he marries her daughter but she's married to that emperor and if mc will rule that means the emperor is going to die.
    The fix should be close to the last few chapters of part VI on piaotian website. I think it was done well within 10 years.

His aunt ends up staying with Ling clan.The emperor coveted Ling Chen and had the desire for her to become his concubine . He plotted against the Ling clan trying to destroy them personally with his allies which included the Yang clan. MC's plans destroyed him and the Yang Clan when they attacked Ling clan .The MC intended to kill the emperor but was forced to spare him through MC's grandfather's influence(the aunt also begged for him to be spared) so the emperor was kept under house arrest or imprisoned.The aunt was pregnant, MC intended to make her child a puppet ruler to be controlled by the Ling clan if it's a male. 
    The emperor while under house arrest or imprisoned pretended to be insane hoping to deceive the MC from suppressing him as he intended to one day make a comeback. MC saw through his act and since everyone thought that the emperor was insane the MC made him genuinely insane by messing with his brain which made him permanently insane or something similar.
  • edited October 2017
    Ok thx for all the answers but I read OEM and Transcending partway through. In discussions on forums I read none of the other mc's would be a match for the mc in this one in terms of power but frankly he and the world he is in seem incredibly underpowered in comparison. In addition like I said before there seems to be practically no benefits to him being born with xiantian qi. All the authors other novels have powerhouses that are easily able to beat down whole armies of other powerhouses but here the so called first level experts have trouble dealing with slightly stronger soldiers when there's more than ten of them.

Also you said Ling Xue'er is in the harem. But then where was she, I mean if she was reborn same as mc then she should be about the same age however her name is apparently still Ling. So she should be an orphan but he's already 15 and hasn't run into her

So who is that killer Ye Baifei's master and is he one group with those two crossdressing women?
  • Will mc and his harem become able to live forever not having to die and become immortal like mc from own and ttnh?
  • Is Ling Xue'er still has memory Too when she is reincarnate ?
  • Ling Xue
    She was reincarnated as Li Xue. Her new surname is Li instead of Ling. She retained her memories from her past life. 
    She was in love with the MC in her past life.
    Apparently in her new life she was also a genius so she kept herself hidden because she was afraid that the MC would hate her if she stole his spotlight. She was living in the mountains before she decided to join the MC.

• radcora said:
    Ling Xue
    She was reincarnated as Li Xue. Her new surname is Li instead of Ling. She retained her memories from her past life. 
    Apparently in her new life she was also a genius so she kept herself hidden because she was afraid that the MC would hate her if she stole his spotlight. She was living in the mountains before she decided to join the MC.

So did Li Xue know Ling Tian born Too in the same World ? And how they meet and recognize each other ?
  • edited November 2017

So did Li Xue know Ling Tian born Too in the same World ? And how they meet and recognize each other ?
    Not 100 percent certain, I think that she might have heard news about him also last thing she saw before she ended up in her new mother's womb was the MC do the drill spin while trying to go back to her but ended disappearing instead so she believed since she was reincarnated that the MC would also be reincarnated into the same world. Jun Tianli that strong guy that jsan mentioned was pursuing the MC through the mountains and it just so happened that Ling Xue was nearby and that's when she recognized the MC. They met when she was helping the MC escape from Jun Tianli. Ling Xue intended to hide her identity but the MC recognized her because of the martial arts that she used.

• So who's the final boss ? I can't tell how this novel will end, after they finish against Yang family
  • When the MC destroys the Yang Family and the Emperor?
  • Any spoilers on the two questions above? 
  • radcora said:
    Ling Xue

@radcora
    Ling Xue was incomparable to the genius Ling Tian in terms of cultivation in their past life, so how could she steal his limelight? Does she have a special constitution in her reincarnation that boosts her talent to his level? Also, did she too build a pure Xiantian foundation?
  • radcora said:
    Ling Xue

@radcora
    Ling Xue was incomparable to the genius Ling Tian in terms of cultivation in their past life, so how could she steal his limelight? Does she have a special constitution in her reincarnation that boosts her talent to his level? Also, did she too build a pure Xiantian foundation?
    Anyone can tell me about number of chapter when Ling Tian understands that LI Xue is a Ling Xue? Pls