Here’s a real prayer for ya

-multiple kowtows going on- PLEASE MY LORDS keep the books in your app up to date with your site qq 
specifically desolate era, it’s over 6 volumes behind the site when you use the app!! 
I read all this on my phone and safari = battery usage at 500% and ads... and attempted virus attacks...
so PLEASE keep you app up to date

Comments

• So just read a few posts... do you guys actually have an official app or is that the fake ripoff site I got an app for...
  • We do not currently have an App for mobile. New website is under construction and that needs to be finished before we start thinking about creating new App.
  • MiPo91 said:
    We do not currently have an App for mobile. New website is under construction and that needs to be finished before we start thinking about creating new App.
    Ah... that explains so much....
  • Attemped virus attacks? I've never had a virus on my smartphone and I've done many stupid things just to test it out. You getting a virus from WW is even stranger!

Oh, if yo don't like the adds. Just use a Line browser on your smartphone. It's called TestBrwoser"
  • Iail, the problem is not the adds themselves its the page redirection to scam pages (fake virus) and they are using a technique where pressing back is useless. This has been going on for 2 weeks now.
  • I know what you are talking about. But it's not really sich a big deal. I for exsmple use the TextBrowser. I only see as much as I nees to actually read.

A proper solution from WuxiaWorld would be nice, but as long as there's no such thing I won't bother with that and just use the TextBrowser.