Library of Heaven's Path Spoiler

Comments

• Let's get to a new page~
  • edited September 2017
    Suran said:
    Let's get to a new page~
    hey how did you guess which comment makes the next page
    @fhandsome or @whitecomet what happened to the mute girl ? And who is the strongest person in latest chapters?
  • Stark said:
    Suran said:
    Let's get to a new page~
    hey how did you guess which comment makes the next page
    @fhandsome or @whitecomet what happened to the mute girl ? And who is the strongest person in latest chapters?
    total coincidence 
  • Mute girl never show up again, but i think she will show up again in master teacher academy.

The strongest person is master teacher 7-star Saint layer 2nd or 3rd i kinda forgot
  • @fhandsome thanks a lot bro for the spoilers. You are awesome. Is the novel still as awesome?
  • The novel still seems as good in my opinion, and it will get better once the higher powers, sage families get involved, lets see how the author brings them in the story.
  • edited September 2017
    fhandsome said:
    Mute girl never show up again, but i think she will show up again in master teacher academy.

The strongest person is master teacher 7-star Saint layer 2nd or 3rd i kinda forgot

I doubt she will show up anytime soon, as she might be the main female lead or someone connected to ZX's background due to that weird feeling he had back then. In either case, her identity should be much higher up to appear in Grade 1 kingdom. Look at how subservient the vice-principals were being when a mere Level 7 Master Teacher showed up, who is prolly in early stages to boot.
  • edited October 2017
    Hey @whitecomet bro it's awesome to see you again.
    I read some comments on Lnmtl about some people complaining author's half ass writing in novel and most of Master Teacher being pretty dumb than what's expected of them.
    And how long do you think the novel will be,1.6k chapters?
    And is there something beyond 9 star in any profession?

• Stark said:
    Hey @whitecomet bro it's awesome to see you again.
    I read some comments on Lnmtl about some people complaining author's half ass writing in novel and most of Master Teacher being pretty dumb than what's expected of them.
    And how long do you think the novel will be,1.6k chapters?
    And is there something beyond 9 star in any profession?

Hey Stark,

umm thats a problem for those who keep up with up daily chapters and the content per chapter had gone down a little with couple of small arcs being stretched a little longer than required leading to regular readers to some dissatisfaction. IT hasnt gone too bad in terms of logic, the author atleast still follows his own logic set in this world and this is the only important thing in this genre, most authors fail here by chapter 500, this author hasnt.

i hope there is smthng beyond 9 starts, it would be more logical, as one of his current servants (from the Foreign Spirit race) was a guy who had fought with Master Kong thousands of years ago and he said he could pinch Level 9 Master Teachers in his heyday, so it would make sense there are more levels, or atleast i hope so.

I think it can be stretched there as we havent even seen the upper echelons of human civilization, his own history and family drama, and other races that are constantly in war to control the continent. Also the characters mentioned in the synopsis shouldnt even be in this world as i dont see any demons, fairies or immortals mentioned anywhere. So there could be another realm, or i hope so, so ya i think it could reach there.
  • Mind anyone telling me what occupation he have right now in raw and what stars are they plus can he make pills 
  • summary of all his occupations(lever/star rating, how he got them, when he get them etc, etc) - like he became a 2 star beast tamer by taming a half-zhizun beast 
  • If you look at the previous page there are summaries to about 500-600 chapters.
    BTW @fhandsome or @whitecomet how does he solve the Innate fetal poison or what's its solution.
  • Stark said:
    If you look at the previous page there are summaries to about 500-600 chapters.
    BTW @fhandsome or @whitecomet how does he solve the Innate fetal poison or what's its solution.
    He hasn’t solved it yet but it has gotten worse. He realized as his soul grew more powerful that it got contaminated by the poison. If he keeps making his soul more powerful he speeds up his death.
  • newtonian said:
    Stark said:
    He hasn’t solved it yet but it has gotten worse. He realized as his soul grew more powerful that it got contaminated by the poison. If he keeps making his soul more powerful he speeds up his death.
    Thanks a lot bro.
    BTW does he know the solution to it though. 
  • Hmm so any love interest? 
  • A mute girl is shown which could possibly be one of the love intrest.
  • How golden page worlds and what does it do? 
  • Swsws said:
    How golden page worlds and what does it do? 
    When someone truly accepts him as a teacher it unlocks. It can increase Mental State by 5, can be used as a blunt weapon for a short while, and can seal enemies.
  • Stark said:
    newtonian said:
    Stark said:
    Thanks a lot bro.
    BTW does he know the solution to it though. 
    He has no idea how to solve it yet.
  • I just hope that his students come back with more screen time, and the other people from the past. 
  • Hope that one teacher in the academy ends up with him to and I really hope there will be immortality considering how powerful our Mcs potential is does anybody think it's possible that one day he can live forever never having to die with his wife if there is one?
  • Do people find out that MC and the teacher from Tianwu Academy is the same person? If yes when (chapter no.) and how?
  • Swsws said:
    Mind anyone telling me what occupation he have right now in raw and what stars are they plus can he make pills 
    avijoyd said:
    summary of all his occupations(lever/star rating, how he got them, when he get them etc, etc) - like he became a 2 star beast tamer by taming a half-zhizun beast 
    His current occupations (only from my memory, could be some discrepancies):

Master Teacher: Still peak 4 Star

Artificer/Blacksmith? : Peak 6 Star - He takes a super hard test in the academy arc by tempering the same piece of stone in a matter of 4 hours making it peak spirit grade or maybe half sacred grade

Breathtaking Verisimilitude (aka dancing lol): Peak 6 Star - He basically beats the dean/principal of the department and gives her some pointers and she applies him for the star level

Beast Tamer : Peak 4 Star or Maybe 5 Star (i dont remember him being given one) - He tames a half-step MT level 9 beast (usually possible only for 6 star tamers), after getting out of trouble from the artificer's tomb arc

Appraiser: 5 star

Painting: 5/6 star, cant remember exactly, but useless at this point anyway until he goes testing for master teacher which should be a while away

Physician: 4 star

Alchemy: 3 Star I think or maybe 5 star (he helps a peak 5 star alchemist to concoct a 6 star medicine in public and accepts her as his student, i am not sure if the guild upgraded his status, we will know soon enough as he will be going around getting his badges in current arc)

Formation Creator: 4 star

Poison Master: Still around 3/4 star, though he never tested

Soul Master: He is probably around 5-6 star, again never tested
    Do people find out that MC and the teacher from Tianwu Academy is the same person? If yes when (chapter no.) and how?
    Very soon, 15-20 chaps I think, actually the whole takes a big turn in next 10-15 chaps, first xianxia type arc will set in with the battle with the Lin family. He gets exposed during the fight I think or right after. 
  • You guys think he will ever get with that teacher at the beginning of the series at that school?
  • edited October 2017
    Ragnarock said:
    You guys think he will ever get with that teacher at the beginning of the series at that school?
    Ah my bad, i misunderstood before, if you are referring to that girl with the 7 star master, then there is a possibility, he definitely has strong interests or curiosity towards her, and she is not being too difficult so there is a chance given appropriate opportunity and her not turning out someone blood related to him from Zhang Family.
  • I meant romantically that woman at that school at the beginning of he novel and she follows him to that beast trainer place?
  • Ragnarock said:
    I meant romantically that woman at that school at the beginning of he novel and she follows him to that beast trainer place?
    My bad before, I edited my reply.
  • Ragnarock said:
    I meant romantically that woman at that school at the beginning of he novel and she follows him to that beast trainer place?
    No, I don’t think so, unless and until the girl which was introduced in the starting is somehow a student of 7 star MT that @whitecomet is talking about.
    @whitecomet, I think he is asking for the first girl introduced in the novel. When he was entirely useless, like in the first 5 chapters of the novel.
    So, Is the girl introduced in chapter 2 or 3 student of 7 star MT you are talking about and if not can you expand a little about the girl you are talking about?
  • Stark said:
    Ragnarock said:
    No, I don’t think so, unless and until the girl which was introduced in the starting is somehow a student of 7 star MT that @whitecomet is talking about.
    @whitecomet, I think he is asking for the first girl introduced in the novel. When he was entirely useless, like in the first 5 chapters of the novel.
    So, Is the girl introduced in chapter 2 or 3 student of 7 star MT you are talking about and if not can you expand a little about the girl you are talking about?
    Ah that Shen something girl has not been seen again, I dont think she will be an important enough character in this series again.

I was talking abt the girl who came with 7 star MT as she also met originally met ZX when fighting with beasts.
  • Then what about the mute girl are they same?