Martial World

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Oh I see, I thought he was on the outside of the First Martial Meeting talking to Ice/Frost Dream, but if it wasn't him, than who was talking to her? I had no idea Long = Dragon...and watched DBZ my whole childhood lmao
  • JackJames said:
    Oh I see, I thought he was on the outside of the First Martial Meeting talking to Ice/Frost Dream, but if it wasn't him, than who was talking to her? I had no idea Long = Dragon...and watched DBZ my whole childhood lmao
    Shenron is the romanisation of Shen Long which means dragon god if you were interested.
  • JackJames said:
    Shenron is the romanisation of Shen Long which means dragon god if you were interested.
    Of course! It's always good to learn new stuff and be less "ignorant" in life haahaha. Thanks for sharing the information!!  :#
  • Around what chapter First Martial Meeting arc end?
    What is next arc?
  • Kanishak said:
    Around what chapter First Martial Meeting arc end?
    What is next arc?
    Ends in chapter 1329
  • Kanishak said:
    What is next arc?
    The next major arc is the Asura Road. A few mini arcs take place in between.
  • When does Mo Eversnow get her body and how?
    and Does anything happen between mo eversnow and Lin Ming(there should e something i mean she is the only person who knows everything about him)? 
    When Does Lin Xiaoge enters realm of gods?
  • edited October 2017
    Mo Eversnow obtains the body of Heavenly Empress Xuan Qing. The remnant soul of Xuan Qing allows Mo Eversnow's soul to possess the body. This happens not long after the First Martial Meet. Nothing romantic happens, she more or less becomes his "Elder Sister", though once Lin Ming goes into the Asura Road she becomes a background character who is very briefly seen for the rest of the novel.

Lin Xiaoge is brought to the divine realm after Lin Ming returns to Skyspill Planet the first time, which is also when Mo Eversnow gets her body.
  • so in the end lin ming is not at the peak of martial arts in the final chapters but is at the treshold am I right?
  • who is Jun Biyue?
  • Jun Biyue is a guy from the lower realms trained by the spirit of an Empyrean level Sword artifact, 3-4 pages ago ExaltedSoul explained it better and in more details if u are more curious about the guy and other Empyrean's juniors.
  • dasbones said:
    so in the end lin ming is not at the peak of martial arts in the final chapters but is at the treshold am I right?
    There is no such thing as a peak, because every time you reach "the peak" you will discover that there's a higher peak.

In the end, he reaches Beyond True God which is considered the peak in the 33 heavens. He continues training though to master more principles in hopes of one day becoming strong enough to control Samsara, and to one day be able to travel to the mysterious universe that Shen Mei escaped too(True Martial World Universe?)
  • Lol, apparently the translator really translated Long Ya's name to Dragon Fang, went in lnmt to check it :'( :'(  Why such a badass character got his name translate to some hollywood movie/series chinese restaurant name? So sad, some names I thought it was kind of nice to translate like Crimson Strifecloud which sounded badass for instance, in my opinion at least...but Long Ya to Dragon Fang......was there any case in which the translator changed back a translated name or never?
  • dasbones said:
    so in the end lin ming is not at the peak of martial arts in the final chapters but is at the treshold am I right?
    There is no such thing as a peak, because every time you reach "the peak" you will discover that there's a higher peak.

In the end, he reaches Beyond True God which is considered the peak in the 33 heavens. He continues training though to master more principles in hopes of one day becoming strong enough to control Samsara, and to one day be able to travel to the mysterious universe that Shen Mei escaped too(True Martial World Universe?)
    lin ming could probaly travel to the tmw universe if he wanted too, considering that divine dream had appeared in the tmw universe recently.
  • fugi123 said:
    dasbones said:

lin ming could probaly travel to the tmw universe if he wanted too, considering that divine dream had appeared in the tmw universe recently.
    I don't know anything about True Martial World or anything that has happened in that novel, but one thing I do know is that Lin Ming, while at Beyond True God, could not go to that world even after 200,000 years went by.
  • edited October 2017
    Oh btw @ExaltedSoul when was asked some time ago about which Empyreans we would get to know u said the top 4 human empyreans, demon beggining and some Empyrean Fire God, but at the time u were at chapters 1400-1500 I gues, so my question is: Later on do we get to know more human empyreans, their juniors and this Fire god guy or not at all? Also, what happens to Jun Biyue after the tournament? Does he join Vast Universe's palace?
  • edited October 2017
    I really want to thank @jackjames for his questions because his curiosity helped me and many others find spoilers for the entire novel without becoming the awkward guy who keeps on asking for spoilers.
    And also thanks @ExaltedSoul for keep coming back to answer our spoiler question.
    Kudos to you my brother, @jackjames If you have time please come to A Will Eternal forum no one answers the questions.I really need you there man.

• Don't get hung up on Empyreans, very few have major roles. Most stay unnamed. The Fire God guy is barley shown and later killed off screen.

I'll name the most relevant human Empyreans I can remember.
    Most Important = Divine Dream, Emperor Shakya, Primordious
    Secondary = Vast Universe, Great Unrestrained Buddha, Transcending Divine Master, Three Eyed Old Man, Thunder Retribution.
    The rest are basically there to fill the crowd.

The only human juniors that matter are Jun Biyue, Hang Chi, and Long Ya, and they have very small roles.

After the tournament, Hang Chi invites Jun Biyue to join Mt. Putuo. He basically accepts, and later on in the novel that's the sect he belongs too.

• Stark said:
    I really want to thank @jackjames for his questions because his curiosity helped me and many others find spoilers for the entire novel without becoming the awkward guy who keeps on asking for spoilers.
    And also thanks @ExaltedSoul for keep coming back to answer our spoiler question.
    Kudos to you my brother, @jackjames If you have time please come to A Will Eternal forum no one answers the questions.I really need you there man.

Lol, any time u need bro xD. Never had too much interest in A Will Eternal, is it a good novel? ISSTH looks interesting but still planning on beggining this novel. 

• What's the story of Emperor Shakya? what happens to him in the war?
  • What's the story of Emperor Shakya? what happens to him in the war?
    If I'm not mistaken a member of Mt Putuo divine palace and the second strongest human empyrean, only loosing to Divine Dream. During the war he is second in command while Divine Dream is the first in command of the Human Army. For more than this...no clue at all  :/
  • When will the tournament arc end? And also when do the tournament finals start?
  • when lin ming meet his wives?
  • edited October 2017
    I heard that the the universe will collapse one day and reborn. Is the 33 Heavens and abyssal something  can be considered as a universe? Is there another universe besides these two? If so, what would they call a place so big that it could contain these 'universe'? Grandmist? 
  • edited October 2017
    Who is Sheng Mei? Can someone tell me about her life before she met Lin ming in the asura road? Her background? Her race? Is it soul race or primordial God clan race or dark angel race? Reading from both lnmtl and wuxia world got me mixing the terms up and the storyline. 
    world. Besides, I could barely understand lnmtl's translation 
  • Zekke9786 said:
    I heard that the the universe will collapse one day and reborn. Is the 33 Heavens and abyssal something  can be considered as a universe? Is there another universe besides these two? If so, what would they call a place so big that it could contain these 'universe'? Grandmist? 
    first the 33 heavens could be be considered a universe the abyssal race was once part of another universe but it collapsed about 100 billion years ago but never reformed. Their is at least another universe it was stated my lin ming at end of the novel but he could sense the exact location and the main clue is the authers new work true martial world it's the sequal to martial world. to contain these universe i'm guessing that outside each universe is endless grandmist/primodial choas. it is also possible to be more than 2 universes we know.
  • Zekke9786 said:
    Who is Sheng Mei? Can someone tell me about her life before she met Lin ming in the asura road? Her background? Her race? Is it soul race or primordial God clan race or dark angel race? Reading from both lnmtl and wuxia world got me mixing the terms up and the storyline. 
    Not much is know about her life before she first appears. All we know is, the Soul Emperor got a hold of her when she was young.

Originally, she was the Primordial God Race, daughter of Immortal Sovereign. Underwent 9 reincarnations using the reincarnation technique from the Sacred Scripture. Attempted to do so a 10th time, she succeeded sort of. For some reason, she reincarnated 10 billion years later as Soul Race without her memories. As for the Dark Angel stuff, the Soul Emperor killed all of the Dark Angels, then implanted the bloodline into her.
  • Zekke9786 said:
    Not much is know about her life before she first appears. All we know is, the Soul Emperor got a hold of her when she was young.

Originally, she was the Primordial God Race, daughter of Immortal Sovereign. Underwent 9 reincarnations using the reincarnation technique from the Sacred Scripture. Attempted to do so a 10th time, she succeeded sort of. For some reason, she reincarnated 10 billion years later as Soul Race without her memories. As for the Dark Angel stuff, the Soul Emperor killed all of the Dark Angels, then implanted the bloodline into her.
    Didn't Sheng Mei have the bloodline of a Ice Phoenix as well?
  • edited October 2017
    Can someone please tell me what’s with the author’s obsession with world king and when it’s going to end.
    oh you are so talented you might become a world king but not sure.
    oh you are even more talented you have 50% chance oh you are most talented person in million years you may become an odinary WK.

I mean for past 200 chapter he is creating some useless hype about WK.if it’s so difficult why do even great WK exists .

will the author pull this same shit with the realms after WK. 

Is is it just me or anyone else noticed this BS.
  • That's the highest level realistically attainable for everyone. I think that's normal, especially since becoming an Empyrean seems to be close to impossible.