Castle of Black Iron (黑铁之堡)

Comments

• Does mc and his harem become immortal in the end?
  • Rigt now in the tralnslation he lost his powers chapter 220ish can yuo tell me how he gto them back plz
  • Can someone give me the names of all the MC wife
  • Do I seriously have to ask this question again
  • can any one tell me where I can get the raws ??
  • edited December 2017
    I've read MTL till vol 32 (skipping many things) so i'l post some things about some characters...
    As Zhang Tie, he has 3 wives (Beverly, Fiona, Linda) and 3 kids with them + other women.
    Peter Hamsomething (his other identity) is the King of the North (GOT much) and has other women there; has control over the tribes there.
    Of the 80+ Rose society girls, he saved 47 of the girls and the rest left the city much ealier and probably have their own lives; only 5 of the girls are dead. They got killed by alchemist Abbian (because that trash Franca told him about the MC).
    Alchemist Abbian is actually a shadow demon (or something among those lines) at lvl 14. MC kills both Franca and Abbian (although Abbian is far more powerful than the MC, he makes the mistake of trying to absorb the MC, and it backfires; so instead, the MC absorbs him.
    He saves his friends and their families from the first city.
    Hanna (the village girl from Blapei, the beer champion lol) marries someone else from that Empire that took over MC's city. MC never met her, but he knows of her situation. His professor Daina gets married to someone else, but he meets someone who looks 80% like her in the North, and is considered his woman (Oleana or something along those lines)
    MC's already considered a powerful knight, and a famous one. He's 25-26 but he looks like 16 (youngest knight, or something along those lines).
    He's already considered a God in the north because he made some miracles (tricks). He also saves many people, and keeps them in his "Castle", who think of him as God. (he is God in his "Castle of Black Iron").
    I'l post more things after i read further.

L.E.  At vol 40 he has three more wives:  Bai Suxian and Ai Mei twins.
    He also has five more kids.
    MC has 121 disciples and he travels with them on an airship (a few of them are from him clan, 2 are his nephews).
    2 more identities: Black knight Glass and Cui something.
    Another 9 wives/concubines in the North + 9 kids.

L.E.E.    Meh. In vol 48 his senior sisters  from the Hidden Dragon Island: Ma Aiyun, Yuan Ziyi, Gu Nabi die... (not sure who Gu Nabi is, they also don't appear that much in the story).
    There are some sad moments in this story that feel forced... This was a plot by his stupid father-in-law  (Lan Yunxi's father)  and some other people because he wanted the MC's "God's artifact", which is the Castle of Black Iron.
    MC grandfather dies of old age, but there was also something suspicious; so at the funeral he drinks with these 3 girls, one (Ma Aiyun) of which was "brainwashed" into thinking that she has a child and that it was taken hostage; so she had to poison (incapacitate, not kill) the MC and the other girls.
    So, the MC is paralyzed; a stupid henchman comes and kills the 2 girls right in front of him, and they take him hostage.
    Later, the MC finds out who was behind this and kills all the people present in the "place" where he was kept. He also saves the girl that was "brainwashed" but she commits suicide because she remembers what she has done. In the letter she left the MC, she also asks him to look for her son.
    When MC talked to his "father-in-law" it is revealed that Ma Aiyun did  have a son that was kidnapped but his fate is unknown at this moment.

Heh! I liked this next part. Basically, the MC was in the act of killing his father-in-law when Lan Yunxi arrived and begged him to forgive her father.
    When Lan Yunxi's father saw Lan Yunxi, he believed that he will survive; but the MC just killed him. (ehehe)
    For the moment, Lan Yunxi and MC are enemies (MC is far stronger than her, even one of MC's wives is far stronger than her).

Also, more wives and kids...

You can get the raws by google-ing 黑铁之堡.
  • this harem makes ast look like an amateur and that thing literally does nothing but add harem D: 
  • Lan Yunxi is the marquis daughter? The leader of the Mc clan? Do they make it up later? 
  • edited December 2017
    Lan Yunxi is the marquis daughter? The leader of the Mc clan? Do they make it up later? 
    Don't remember his position, but he was important to the clan. They "make up" in the last 2 chapters in a stupid way.
    He basically killed her father, her fiancée (this idiot tried to kill the MC a few times), and while he didn't kill her master he was still responsible for her death( Zhang Tie's friend killed most of the members of that sect and her master, they deserved it).
    Her fiancée was a prince and there was no love there, just an arranged marriage.

In the last two chapters Lan Yunxi gets kidnapped; the MC saves her, and he forcefully kisses her. Timeskip  7 months to the MC's wedding (or weddings) and Lan Yunxi is not present. Not sure if they are together, but you find out that she's pregnant. 

• Does he ever get his 7 fruits back?
  • When does he meet his master again for the second time?
  • edited May 2018
    How is the ending and who is in the harem at the end? 
  • I hate authors like these who make mc pine after one women(Diana) for over 500 chapters and don't fucking get together? WTF, that's bullshit.
  • @ZiLi when does the demon try to absorb him? 
  • Erbrah said:
    @ZiLi when does the demon try to absorb him? 
    Its already translated. Around chapter 522
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • @CantThinkOfAName
    when does Zhang Tie kill Yunxi’s dad?
  • Erbrah said:
    @CantThinkOfAName
    No clue. I only read 3-4 chapters ahead.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Erbrah said:
    @CantThinkOfAName
    @ZiLi
  • edited June 2018
    Erbrah said:
    Erbrah said:
    @CantThinkOfAName
    @ZiLi
    I don't remember many things... so I can't answer some questions. (for the questions above)

Liger01 He does get a look-alike Diana (lol) as a wife.

Erbrah  Volume 48 chapter 41(last chapter of the volume). (I checked this easily because of my previous post)

• I just finished the novel so if anyone wants spoilers, ask while it's fresh. Do not ask chapter numbers tho.

Harem
    Blackhot City
    Beverly, Fiona, Linda, Pandora
    Snow and Ice Wilds
    O'Laura, Olina, Sabrina, 6 girls of the Spencer Family
    Eastern Continent
    Bai Suxian, Guo Hongyi, Yan Feiqing, Ai Xue,  Ai Mei
    World of the Sky
    Like 15 girls from the Yin-Yang sect, only 4 are named characters.

Lan Yunxi he gets pregnant, she dosn't go to his mass wedding, she wants her child to surpass him and all of his other sons as her form of revenge.
  • edited September 2018

So spoil me on the next few arcs.

So far he is framed for rape and murder.
    His master saves him and gives him a technique to refine other peoples chakras so he can grow faster
    He changes his identity to the fake identity of that criminal he killed
    Pretends to cultivate the Flame Sutra his master found in a cave so no one thinks its him (since everyone thinks he cultivates that 5 element technique)
    Goes to Earth Element Realm to fight demons
    Writes a essay about what really happened and that he was framed and posts it on the Knights forum so all the knights can read it (took 3 freaking chapters!)
    Meets Pandora who is a knight now and revealed to be the granddaughter of one of the sect leaders of the 7 great sects (doesn't reveal his true identity tho.)
    Explores hidden vestige for silver items with several other Black Iron Knights and 1 Earth Knight. 2 other teams join later on, each team led by a Earth night.
    Finds some building like the one he spent 15 years in to promote to knight, only this one is different (idk what it does)
    Earth Knight Demon shows up and they all start fighting. 
    One of the 3 Earth Knights on his side is a traitor (3 eyed association/heavens reaching church) and back stabs another human knight

Can you continue from here?
  • Zhang Tie kills the traitor Earth Knight. Makes a deal with the demon Earth Knight so that those injured can retreat. All the human knights are waiting outside the mountain with the treasures thankful for MC saving them hoping he will survive, especially Bai Suxian.
    MC reveals himself as a divine lord to the demon and defeats him, but dosn't kill him, he brings him into the Castle where Heller and and his goonies imprison the demon in a wheel chair. Time runs out and all the humans think he died and they leave the place before they get stuck there. MC has complete control over everything there now. He spends the next 2 years looting the place, fighting the puppet things for training, and refining the demon knight's earth charkra before healing the demon with the blood sacrifice furnace, which is the main treasure in the ancient temple ruins. This allows him to farm the demon knight basically for charkra until he becomes an Earth Knight. When he becomes an Earth Knight, it causes a world wide phenomenon in the Elements World that all knights can feel. This makes some people know that someone cultivating an Emperor level sutra has become an Earth Knight.

He leaves the Temple, saves Bai Suxian from a demon knight, she drugs him with an aphrodisiac and they bang for 10 days. They go to a place where a big battle is going on between the humans and demons over an Earth element crystal mine. Everyone learns "Cui Li" is back and has become an Earth Knight after 2 years which shocks a bunch of people. Over a few months he and Bai Suxian become well known for killing a decent amount of demon knights. A Earth knight Shadow Demon has been causing chaos. Whoever can kill it will be rewarded with 10 cities and a ton of land, basically equal to a county. Someone from Bai Suxian's family shows up and makes her go back home. Taiyi Fantasy Sect shows up, led by a Phantom Knight elder. Lan Yunxi is with them and has become a knight. MC meets her secretly, she spouts some nonsense, overall it's a lackluster encounter. MC kills the Shadow Demon, making him super famous, and gets the reward. This pisses off the elder from the Taiyi Fantasy Sect because the only reason he came was to kill the Shadow Demon and get the reward. MC goes out alone hunting demon earth knights so he can absorb their charkra. Final battle between the human forces and demon forces on that battlefield take place, 10,000 knights vs 10,000 demon knights. MC fishes for knights escaping and captures them. After the battle MC goes back to the military base to hand in a few more demon heads for merits and meets some of his teammates from 2 years ago. Has a bet with the elder of the Taiyi Fantasy Sect and wins a flying boat, making the elder and the sect lose face. Then he returns to the surface to head to his new land that he won, which is right by the place where his family lives. Bringing and Earth Elements Realm arc to an end.
  • edited September 2018
    What happens with his kids do they get well know?
  • edited September 2018
    @ExaltedSoul
    does his kids ever become powerful or well known?
  • @ExaltedSoul ;
    What happens to gobbling party?How does he get his name cleared from the frame job they did?
  • edited September 2018
    He has a lot of kids. His first 3 kids become pretty well known because they become knights when they're 14 years old. His oldest son marries the crown prince's daughter. His whole family basically becomes well known because of him. All his kids are known to be extreme talents, considering they're all born with a leakless body plus whatever bloodlines he wants them to inherit.

Gobbling party did not frame him, Heaven Reaching Church did.

Gobbling party plays a minor role threw out the novel with no other major conflicts with the MC, but near the end it's revealed that Meng Shidao is a demonized human that serves the Demon God. The Immortal Monument thing is a tool of the Demon God crucial to him being able to return to the world. The Xuanyuan Emperor is trapped inside it. MC kills Meng Shidao and destroys the monument, Gobbling party gets taken care of by the pissed off Imperial family.

• edited September 2018
    He has a lot of kids. His first 3 kids become pretty well known because they become knights when they're 14 years old. His oldest son marries the crown prince's daughter. His whole family basically becomes well known because of him. All his kids are known to be extreme talents, considering they're all born with a leakless body plus whatever bloodlines he wants them to inherit.

Gobbling party did not frame him, Heaven Reaching Church did.

Gobbling party plays a minor role threw out the novel with no other major conflicts with the MC, but near the end it's revealed that Meng Shidao is a demonized human that serves the Demon God. The Immortal Monument thing is a tool of the Demon God crucial to him being able to return to the world. The Xuanyuan Emperor is trapped inside it. MC kills Meng Shidao and destroys the monument, Gobbling party gets taken care of by the pissed off Imperial family.

What happens to heaven reaching church?how did he clear his name From the frame job they did?
  • The Heaven Reaching Church are the remnants of the Blood Soul Temple, once one of the most powerful sects. They were rumored to be destroyed by the imperial family and the 6 major sects, which is both true and false. They were destroyed by the Imperial Dao League, which is a secret group consisting of Taiyi Fantasy Sect, Heavens Holding Pavilion, and Jade Building who have the goal of putting a puppet Emperor on the throne of Taixia so that they can control the world.

The remnants of Blood Soul Temple decided to help the demons destroy Taixia in order to get revenge, and become the new rulers of humans underneath demon rule. The leader of them is Han Something(cant remember his name), one of the nine minsters of Taixia, who's in charge of agriculture and a leader level character of Golden Power Law. He's the one who framed MC, as revenge for killing the Shadow Demon of the church, and because he has all the mc's information due to mc being a member of Golden Power Law, making him fear the mc's growth.

He clears his name not long after returning from the Earth Elements Realm. The articles he's written on the mountain of brightness are super popular and most knights and ordinary people believe he was framed. Including the Fan and Qin families who were originally victims, and 2 of the knights who pursued him. When he returns he's busy arranging everything in his new territory and getting ready to found his Sect, the Iron Dragon Sect. One day he goes to check out Jinwu city to check on his family. He disguises himself of course. At the gate of the city, his father, who is the mayor of the city, is almost assassinated, but mc saves him. He meets his brother and reveals himself to only his brother, and after reading the minds of the people he knows they come from some assassin group based in one of the 9 major states. He knows that this group is following the orders of whoever framed him, so he has his brother report it. The government raid the place and the people resist, the government determines these people are from the heaven reaching church because there's a Blood Sea God Pool there, a forbidden technique of the Blood Soul Temple, it created an army of like 100,000 lvl 9 blood soldiers and the entire state falls into chaos, and all of Taixia is shocked etc etc.

At the opening ceremony of the Iron Dragon Sect, the government stop by to announce the retraction of mc's wanted order and all that good stuff, but no one besides his brother know's he's Cui Li. He keeps the disguise up because he still hasn't found the leader.

Ultimately he kills the Han guy and his two sons, and the Heaven Reaching Church becomes an empire in lands the demons took over, but they play no major role again because mc more or less kills all their powerhouses. MC also obtains the complete inheritance of the Blood Soul Temple when he kills Han Something.
  • @ExaltedSoul
    What other bloodline ability’s does he get?
  • Unless I'm forgetting any, his bloodlines are
    Precise Throwing
    Spear Affinity
    Sword Affinity
    Kaung Fu - The one that let's him run fast on the ground and jump high.
    The Wind - Let's him fly in the air faster and more skillfully, can sense airflow's and ride the wind.
    Unparalleled Sword - Strongest sword bloodline, outright doubles the strength of ones swordsmanship.
    God of War(Punishment) - When activating this bloodline, the more injured the user is the stronger they get temporarily. An old man used this in that battle for Governor.
    Some bloodline named after some Chinese guy - Basically increases physical strength a ton.
    The Immortal bloodline that lets him transform his appearance.
    Imitation

He has tens of thousands of bloodline points go unused by the end of the series. If you ask me, the author did a bad job with the bloodlines.