HJC dropped?

Has HJC been dropped? It disappeared from the left panel list since a couple of days ago. 
Seeing that the update was very slow in the last few months, I wouldn't be surprised. But just want to hear the official announcement (if any) and if there's a plan to pick it up/transfer the right. Very sad, as it's one of the best novel I read. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah , bewn thinking about this!!! Why hjc is dissapearing in the latest chapter !! RWX should give some explanation here about the novel!!!
  • Just because a novel doesn’t appear on the main page doesn’t mean it’s dropped. I hope you learn that if a novel isn’t updated within a few days it disappears from the panel list, however if you look at that magic word “Chinese” just on the top of the main page you will see, it is still there, I know it’s magic...
  • Gotta give props to Zen in getting HJC to not appear on the main page. Shows his commitment lmao
  • Real life mate, everyone has it, plus zen has a full time job outside of tl’ing
  • Get someone else to do it then. 1 chapter a week for months on end isn't all that great.
  • Real life mate, everyone has it, plus zen has a full time job outside of tl’ing
    Then ask him to drop it, although RWX would definitely not doing it.

If everyone in the world always complain about full time jobs leaving them with no time to do other things, then there would be no human living in earth maybe after another decade cause no one would bother dating, marrying, and having children cause they are too time consuming...
  • Georgius said:
    Real life mate, everyone has it, plus zen has a full time job outside of tl’ing

If everyone in the world always complain about full time jobs leaving them with no time to do other things, then there would be no human living in earth maybe after another decade cause no one would bother dating, marrying, and having children cause they are too time consuming...
    Sigh I do get it that you are new in the community, and that wuxiaworld spoiled you and the rest of those complaining, but why tell him to F off when he is busy with work? Tell me do you or did you quit your job for a hobby? Zen from the start never stated that he is doing this full time, like some of the other tl’ers have chosen to due to high donations. 

Also so your statement dating, marriage children can’t be compared to a hobby, because you still have to work full time to provide for those things a HOBBY can’t. In the past few years most and likely Zen included most were just fan tl’ers which meant it started as a hobby with 1-3 chapters a week/month unlike most new tl’ers joining for the profits they saw others making. 

If you really cant wait for it, do it like I did a year ago when it just started out read it mtl, but the difference between us at this point is that you have lnmtl I didn’t have it back then, or even like others that read mtl. Don’t worry it is readable as long as you don’t try to skim, and actually try reading. The other solution is to go to a translation company and have them tl it privately for you and saves you time complaining about Zen
  • Georgius said:

Sigh I do get it that you are new in the community, and that wuxiaworld spoiled you and the rest of those complaining, but why tell him to F off when he is busy with work? Tell me do you or did you quit your job for a hobby? Zen from the start never stated that he is doing this full time, like some of the other tl’ers have chosen to due to high donations. 

Also so your statement dating, marriage children can’t be compared to a hobby, because you still have to work full time to provide for those things a HOBBY can’t. In the past few years most and likely Zen included most were just fan tl’ers which meant it started as a hobby with 1-3 chapters a week/month unlike most new tl’ers joining for the profits they saw others making. 

If you really cant wait for it, do it like I did a year ago when it just started out read it mtl, but the difference between us at this point is that you have lnmtl I didn’t have it back then, or even like others that read mtl. Don’t worry it is readable as long as you don’t try to skim, and actually try reading. The other solution is to go to a translation company and have them tl it privately for you and saves you time complaining about Zen
    I'm not new to light novel and might be following them as long as you do.

Since you mentioned that marriage is not a HOBBY then if he's doing translation as a HOBBY, so yes, he should quit or run the project along with other translators who do it for money. It's just a HOBBY right? Then let others also translate it. Others might benefit from the donation from fans, while he gets his full time job already, as you said.

I know about lnmtl, and some titles are pretty much readable while many are not.

So why you bother others complaining of Zen not doing his job properly when his doing that a mere HOBBY? Let other serious translators do the job properly for him and fans might reward them better.
  • Georgius said:

You clearly has no idea on how Wuxiaworld should work. Zen can do what he wants if he's a lonewolf translator. He should follow WW rule, if he joins. Plain and simple. 
    If as you said, he's too busy, he should leave WW. Not only he's letting down the reader but also the WW community in general. People love this WW because of the reliable schedule. If every translator starting to be like him, releasing once in a blue moon, then people will leave WW, as it'd be no different than hosting yourself in WordPress or so. 
    I'm not against Zen, but if he wants to do the release when he feels like it, he should pull off from WW (and bring HJC with him if he wants to). But stop the crap that he can do what he wants. 
  • Georgius said:

Since you mentioned that marriage is not a HOBBY then if he's doing translation as a HOBBY, so yes, he should quit or run the project along with other translators who do it for money. It's just a HOBBY right? Then let others also translate it. Others might benefit from the donation from fans, while he gets his full time job already, as you said.

I know about lnmtl, and some titles are pretty much readable while many are not.

So why you bother others complaining of Zen not doing his job properly when his doing that a mere HOBBY? Let other serious translators do the job properly for him and fans might reward them better.
    Sigh, a hobby is a hobby mate, would you quit something you enjoy doing just because someone can do it quicker than you whilst you were slightly busy? Like I said, if you don’t want lnmtl just go to a private translation company and have them tl it for you.

hanofee said:
    You clearly has no idea on how Wuxiaworld should work. Zen can do what he wants if he's a lonewolf translator. He should follow WW rule, if he joins. Plain and simple. 
    If as you said, he's too busy, he should leave WW. Not only he's letting down the reader but also the WW community in general. People love this WW because of the reliable schedule. If every translator starting to be like him, releasing once in a blue moon, then people will leave WW, as it'd be no different than hosting yourself in WordPress or so. 
    I'm not against Zen, but if he wants to do the release when he feels like it, he should pull off from WW (and bring HJC with him if he wants to). But stop the crap that he can do what he wants. 
    You see there is a difference between your “how it should work” and how it does work, Ren doesn’t hold the ownership of Zen translations, if you tell him to F off, one thing that could happen is that he could pull his translation from wuxiaworld to Qidian tales of qidian international, another scenario is if they remain on WW is that a new tl’er would have to replace him, meaning that new tl’er whom could have brought another brand new novel which could potentially expand the library got stuck doing someone’s left overs.

so I doubt Ren listens to every Joe’s how WW should run.

So the 1 chapters per week even if they don’t happen, will not change because he didn’t fire Pika from perfect world when he disappeared for months so why should he make a difference for Zen?

if you think that you could manage a company like wuxiaworld suggest starting your own web novel translation company and if a tl’er only does 1 chapter per week or less just tell them to F off...
  • May be that Zen is ill?
  • Georgius said:

Sigh, a hobby is a hobby mate, would you quit something you enjoy doing just because someone can do it quicker than you whilst you were slightly busy? Like I said, if you don’t want lnmtl just go to a private translation company and have them tl it for you.
    So why should we who want zen to quit follow you? Sigh, you are so funny.

Point is other translators won't take this project unless zen who seems to play around translating HJC as a mere hobby officially quit it OR work it together with other translators. Just let other committed translators do the job and he can cooperate with them.
  • Georgius said:

Forget this user he keep defending zen !! Translator is JOB !!  Not a mere hobby!! I dont know , maybe ur zen brother or friend but your fuckin idiot if you keep defending him !! If he doesnt consistent on this translation just give it to other translator!! I fuckin donate $100  for  more chapter not for less chapter !!;
  • Sigh, a hobby is a hobby mate, would you quit something you enjoy doing just because someone can do it quicker than you whilst you were slightly busy? Like I said, if you don’t want lnmtl just go to a private translation company and have them tl it for you.
    You see there is a difference between your “how it should work” and how it does work, Ren doesn’t hold the ownership of Zen translations, if you tell him to F off, one thing that could happen is that he could pull his translation from wuxiaworld to Qidian tales of qidian international, another scenario is if they remain on WW is that a new tl’er would have to replace him, meaning that new tl’er whom could have brought another brand new novel which could potentially expand the library got stuck doing someone’s left overs.so I doubt Ren listens to every Joe’s how WW should run.So the 1 chapters per week even if they don’t happen, will not change because he didn’t fire Pika from perfect world when he disappeared for months so why should he make a difference for Zen? if you think that you could manage a company like wuxiaworld suggest starting your own web novel translation company and if a tl’er only does 1 chapter per week or less just tell them to F off...
    Dude, read this one rather than keep blabbering on generic words that all of us already know:
    http://www.wuxiaworld.com/hjc-officially-paused-tgs-note/ ;

Also, I guess you didn't even read my comment before replying. Not in a single word, I asked Zen to be fired (though Ren did as above, so surprise surprise, he did listen to your average Joe :)). I only implied that everyone has a moral responsibility and hope that Zen took the action on his own if he doesn't want to follow the rule (well, sorry for him).
    We're suggesting stuff in the hope on trying to make WW better community than others. That's what the forum are for. Not for someone to post generic comment over and over like you (yes, we already know that everyone has life, the translator are human, bla bla :)). Anyway, good luck to you to keep posting the long generic comment everywhere (I sincerely hope you actually have life too <span>:smile:</span>). 
    P.S:
    Read that post from Ren to understand the situation, rather than keep generalizing like you did. 
  • RIP Zen

Deserved it tbh
  • Georgius said:

hanofee said:
    You see there is a difference between your “how it should work” and how it does work, Ren doesn’t hold the ownership of Zen translations, if you tell him to F off, one thing that could happen is that he could pull his translation from wuxiaworld to Qidian tales of qidian international, another scenario is if they remain on WW is that a new tl’er would have to replace him, meaning that new tl’er whom could have brought another brand new novel which could potentially expand the library got stuck doing someone’s left overs.

so I doubt Ren listens to every Joe’s how WW should run.

So the 1 chapters per week even if they don’t happen, will not change because he didn’t fire Pika from perfect world when he disappeared for months so why should he make a difference for Zen?

if you think that you could manage a company like wuxiaworld suggest starting your own web novel translation company and if a tl’er only does 1 chapter per week or less just tell them to F off...
    This... LOL 
    I almost feel sorry for you. Feelsbadman
  • For those who hasn't noticed yet, HJC is being finally continued