My Father in Law is Lu Bu

I would like to know whether Liu Mang reconciled with Madame Cai after their son was born

Comments

• I don't think so. After Lady Cai was safe, MC immediately set his sights on the Jing and Yi Province. Cao Cao attacked almost the second MC was finished with the Yi Province and he had to rush back home with his army. Afterward, the story was almost entirely about the  showdown between MC and Cao Cao. Then, the ending.  I don't remember Lady Cai appearing during either of those parts.

But I assume they'll make up eventually. She does like him and had given birth to his only son (so far). She doesn't really hate him for killing her husband. Her problem was only with herself/her own status.

Honestly, I predict that she will accept MC sooner rather than later. She's got a keen mind for politics, and she must know that her position is really shaky right now. Her son, at best, is only the heir apparent, not the Crown Prince. At worse, he is a bastard of questionable lineage. All of MC's official wives have some serious power behind them. Now that there's peace, there'll be a lot more cloak and dagger stuff happening behind the scenes. If Lady Cai wants the Empress title, she has to fight for it with her family.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • anyone knows when he will return again in the future?
  • Not much is written of what happened after reunification. It's just a couple short lines with MC as the emperor and him declaring the world is his or something like that.

• damn kinda sad on that guy that Xu Shu made an escape goat for the grains then few moments after he got executed, Cao Cao's supplies arrives to thank Liu Mang
  • Is there harem members?
  • edited September 2017
    Is there harem members?
    iEndWorlds:
    Da Qiao was the girl who he saved from the tiger her sister Xiao Qiao and they were suppose to marry sun ce and Zhou yu but a day after her marriage sun ce leaves to go to war without doing it with her. Liu Mang commands thousands of soldiers to take over the city that she was in and ends up capturing her and she willingly goes with him. 

Current harem is 

Lu bu's daughter = Lu Lingqi
    Yuan Shu's Daughter = Lady Yuan
    Sun Ce's younger sister = Sun Shangxiang
    Da Qiao
    Xiao Qiao
    Liu Baio's Wife = Madam Cai (Yes he marries a milf)
    Madam Cai's maid ( yes the maid too)
    Princess of the uncivilized tribes 

Possible wives:
    Lady Zou 
    cai wenji 

Im pretty much caught up on the raws feel free to ask it gets pretty good later on. Also stopped reading from that on tl site long ago guy changed alot of the things around as he pleased.

from animesuki but this one is not updated
    iEndWorlds:
    Da Qiao was the girl who he saved from the tiger her sister Xiao Qiao and they were suppose to marry sun ce and Zhou yu but a day after her marriage sun ce leaves to go to war without doing it with her. Liu Mang commands thousands of soldiers to take over the city that she was in and ends up capturing her and she willingly goes with him. 

Current harem is 

Da Qiao
    Xiao Qiao

Possible wives:
    Lady Zou 
    cai wenji 

Im pretty much caught up on the raws feel free to ask it gets pretty good later on. Also stopped reading from that on tl site long ago guy changed alot of the things around as he pleased.

So he can go back and forth to his present time like its a game for him or he just stay there permenatly?

And Lu lingqi is his first wife right? When does he marry her and change her opinion on him as a lecher?
    iEndWorlds:

Current harem is 

Da Qiao
    Xiao Qiao

Possible wives:
    Lady Zou 
    cai wenji 

So he can go back and forth to his present time like its a game for him or he just stay there permenatly?

And Lu lingqi is his first wife right? When does he marry her and change her opinion on him as a lecher?
    ye, he married Lu Lingqi, Da Qiao, Lady Yuan at the same time... not sure what chapter but that part is already translated
  • edited September 2017
    things he introduce (not including the ones that got translated)
    • Sweet Potato
    • Cement
    • Arabic Numeral
    Chars that joined Liu Mang(not gonna include the one in translated chaps)
    • Jia Xiu
    • Guan Hai
    • Zhou Cang
    Three Kingdom map
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/thethreekingdoms/images/4/43/Map_of_Three_Kingdoms_(English).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100503092050
  • things he introduce (not including the ones that got translated)
    • Sweet Potato
    • Cement
    • Arabic Numeral
    does he keep going back and forth to his world?
  • things he introduce (not including the ones that got translated)
    • Sweet Potato
    • Cement
    • Arabic Numeral
    does he keep going back and forth to his world?
    dunno, currently he only returns there only once or twice 
  • lol Liu Mang keeps on ruining Pan Tongs plan xD
  • When is sun ce going to die?
  • When is sun ce going to die?

no idea, i'm currently at chap 428
  • Sun Ce never dies. Sun Ce originally wanted to fight MC to the end, even after MC thoroughly beats his ass a couple times, but he submits after MC marries Sun Shangxiang and in return for Zhou Yu's life. Then a big ass rebellion happened that involved Sun Quan, and in the end, Sun Ce lives happily after ever with his life partner, Zhou Yu, yes homo.

Sun Ce gets a happy ending so MC can marry Sun Shangxiang and so MC can have Sun Ce and Zhou Yu as generals. And Sun Ce and Zhou Yu are now 100% gay for each other so MC can take both of their wives without consequences. Aka, the author wanted all the cakes. So yeah, the story took a notable dive near the end.
  • Sun Ce never dies. Sun Ce originally wanted to fight MC to the end, even after MC thoroughly beats his ass a couple times, but he submits after MC marries Sun Shangxiang and in return for Zhou Yu's life. Then a big ass rebellion happened that involved Sun Quan, and in the end, Sun Ce lives happily after ever with his life partner, Zhou Yu, yes homo.

Sun Ce gets a happy ending so MC can marry Sun Shangxiang and so MC can have Sun Ce and Zhou Yu as generals. And Sun Ce and Zhou Yu are now 100% gay for each other so MC can take both of their wives without consequences. Aka, the author wanted all the cakes. So yeah, the story took a notable dive near the end.

wtf
  • wait, did Zhang Fei got castrated?
  • Yeah... And then he will become more feminine and will fully embrace his new identity as a drag queen by the last arc. He may have turned gay too. The last few arcs aren't as good as before, if not downright weird.
  • what happens to lu bu by the end of the story
  • He's mostly retired by the end and becomes a family man who occasionally comes out to lead armies for MC. Uh, MC also names a currency after him.

• edited September 2017
    seriously.. author is pissing me off, on early chapter he mentioned that Kuai family and Cai family are enemy and Liu Biao uses them to check each other in place but in truth the 2 of them are allies, few hundred chaps later everyone suddenly knows Cai and Kuai family are allies and now it mentioned that Liu Biao uses Huang family to check Cai family in place .-. oh and author made Kuai Yue the elder brother while Kuai Liang the younger brother .-.
  • and man, Liu Biao just making things worst by letting Huang She and Liu Pan dp whatever they want
  • Will Liu Mang still use a Shield as his main weapon?
  • Will Liu Mang still use a Shield as his main weapon?
    ye, but he doesnt fight much
  • edited September 2017
    damn, Liu Mang unintentionally controls Jingzhou with his paper money... rip Liu Biao

Edit: the fuck... Zhang Fei i mean Zhang Da hates it if there's a more beautiful person than him 
  • lol new 3 kingdoms... Kingdom of Wei = Cao Cao, Kingdom of Han = Liu Mang, Kingdom of Jing = Liu Zhong
  • Wei = Jizhou, Bingzhou, Yanzhou, Zhili, Youzhou, Qingzhou
    Han = Xuzhou, Yuzhou, Yangzhou, Jiangdong
    Jing = Jingzhou, Nanyang
  • What happens to Liu bei and zhunge lungze 
  • edited October 2017
    There's still Yi Zhou. Liu Bei survives all the way up to that point, doing what he does best. After that, he dies, I think.

Oh God, I remember now and I am disgusted by the treatment of Zhuge Liang in this story. All his best parts were given to some OC, the author portray him as a henpecked husband, and his character has been thoroughly smeared by the end. The original Zhuge Liang was the brilliant subordinate to Liu Bei, who always had his lord's best intentions in mind and was so diligent that he worked himself to the bone until the day he died of sheer exhaustion. This Zhuge Liang is decadent and lazy and just plain silly. Oh, and he is moved by wealth too. The fuck?

Say what you will about Sun Ce and Zhou Yu, they were portrayed with dignity, presence, and charisma for most of the story. This Zhuge Liang is a joke, without an ounce of pride. If this were the result, I wish the author had just made Zhuge Liang joined Liu Bei instead of giving him some OC, even if it meant he dies in the end.

I think that's why this story suffered so badly near the end. The OOCness. This story started out with a lot of proud and arrogant characters, but after a while, they become more slapstick and genetic. Take Lu Bu, for example. If the author had balls, Lu Bu will be the final boss, simply because he's not a character who'll leave his fate up to another person, even his son-in-law, if he could have it the other way around. Sun Quan, Zhang Fei... Hell, where did Cao Pi get the balls and support needed to rebel against his own father? MC himself is portrayed as a lord without much respect or dignity for himself, and that's supposed to endear him to his followers? If you're anyone but a protagonist, good luck trying that shit in China, 150 AD - 300 AD. The story became a tangled mess by the end. I almost expected everybody to hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

That said... The moments when this story shines, it really shines. And even at it's worst, there's at least a single moment when I pumped my fist and said oh yeah, that's awesome. The brick that MC got in the beginning will come back to play in a huge way at the end.

In case no one noticed, yes, I really like Zhuge Liang.

Of all the web novel I've read, I think 三国军神 has the best Zhuge Liang. Because of circumstances, that Zhuge Liang never joins MC and opposed him to the bitter end. He served Liu Bei instead. And even though he was an enemy, he was a great character. Then after he has lost his last shot to defeat MC, he never begs for his life and dies with dignity (in case anyone's interested, 第九百八十一章 - 殒命).