Spoiler Thread

Comments

• NoobElite said:

How long is this annoying play with the sovereign accusing him (read it in the spoilers) gonna last? 

And does he ever go find Molde again to get revenge?
    I certainly would and bring one of these soul whatever bugs with me who are able to endlessly torment someone (We saw them after Linely was returning from his very first fiend mission ^^)
    I dont know how long

About Molde, according to some spoilers he is going to be executed by the sovereign (bloodridge i think)
  • Whos molde?I havent read the chapters since the Oliver telling linley of his peoblem
  • edited October 2015
    Sovereign finds Linley immediately, it wont get dragged... and Linley's confrontation with wind Sovereign is quiet amusing.... Later, in book 21 Linley will kill him..
    as for Molde, yes, he will be killed by a sovereign... all these happen in 1 or max 2 chapters... from now on I dont think IET drags the story anymore, high quality stuff...

Molde is a Lord Prefecture in Bloodridge continent, a commander level strong... who also happened to have 2nd piece of Overlord artifact for the related Overlord mission... Linley kills him and takes this artifact (still not knowing it is overlord artifact)...
  • Oh so he is the one that told the wind sovereign that linley has the artifact and his son is the one who took Oliver wife
  • edited October 2015
    BTW ,there is still big secret yet to be discovered 
    why did warton & nina kept his sons' name cena ? 
    :))
  • Raj2905 said:

Been wondering about that 2, and when is that mutated two-headed silver dragon going to show up
  • Raj2905 said:

Not meant to b troll ,seriously or has it been stated somewhere ?
  • Titans said:

Raj2905 said:

Been wondering about that 2, and when is that mutated two-headed silver dragon going to show up
    That dragon was the magical beast of Fallen Leaf, thats all
  • im wondering why the author did not introduce "Paragon Level Divine Weapon, armour or accessory"

would have been cool if before introducing sovereign artifacts, a paragon level artifact was introduced.. lol weapon infused with a paragon's will.. this way, they can also gather their own emissaries!! how awesome is that!?
  • meoww said:

im wondering why the author did not introduce "Paragon Level Divine Weapon, armour or accessory"

would have been cool if before introducing sovereign artifacts, a paragon level artifact was introduced.. lol weapon infused with a paragon's will.. this way, they can also gather their own emissaries!! how awesome is that!?

why get paragon items , if you can get sovereigns items!
  • abc said:

meoww said:

im wondering why the author did not introduce "Paragon Level Divine Weapon, armour or accessory"

yeah,if u become paragon sovereign's will fight for u to become emissary ,and all emissaries get sovereign artifacts. 
  • Raj2905 said:

abc said:

meoww said:

yeah,if u become paragon sovereign's will fight for u to become emissary ,and all emissaries get sovereign artifacts. 
    But you can get only 1 Sovereign Item! However you can go to Planar Wars and collect 30 badges :)
  • Glen said:

Raj2905 said:

abc said:

meoww said:

But you can get only 1 Sovereign Item! However you can go to Planar Wars and collect 30 badges :)
    need only 20badge cause 1 artifact is free when you became sovereign slave
  • meoww said:

because there is no such thing as paragon level divine weapons. a paragon is still a highgod. all they have extra is 'will'. at most a paragon weapon would just be a little stronger than a highgods. the reason is because the quality of divine power infused into the item doesn't change. the 'will' of the paragon might add a little more power to the item but just like how sovereigns will does not carry over to a sovereigns item, paragon's will won't carry over to their item.
  • Vexram said:

meoww said:

because there is no such thing as paragon level divine weapons. a paragon is still a highgod. all they have extra is 'will'. at most a paragon weapon would just be a little stronger than a highgods. the reason is because the quality of divine power infused into the item doesn't change. the 'will' of the paragon might add a little more power to the item but just like how sovereigns will does not carry over to a sovereigns item, paragon's will won't carry over to their item.
    Actually, Divine Power and Sovereign's Will form a Sovereign Artifact.
    But you are right, Paragon Artifacts is stupid, because they're just OP HighGods with no weaknesses.
  • Really didn't care for the latest chapter. I don't think even Bebe had a solo chapter before.
  • Dont know if this was mentioned already but I really dont wanna look thru all the comments to find out. Can someone tell me which wind and fire sovereign Linley kills and scenario involved? Why those two sovereigns? Was it easy? How did other sovereigns react?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Dont know if this was mentioned already but I really dont wanna look thru all the comments to find out. Can someone tell me which wind and fire sovereign Linley kills and scenario involved? Why those two sovereigns? Was it easy? How did other sovereigns react?

I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate because this is from different spoilers:

First is the wind sovereign which already appears in the translated chapters ( Teresia), at the end of book 20 he tries to kill linley (cause linley has all 3 overgod talismans) so in book 21 Linley kills him (reason Revenge), and yeah he should kill him easy because after that Chief sovereign of Wind tries to arrest/kill linley but finds out that he can't, so multiple important sovereigns come and judge Linley (innocent).

He kills the fire sovereign in the last battle with the Chief sovereign of Fate (not sure who the fire sovereign was but he tried to sneak attack linley when he was fighting Fate, or something similar, the reason was greed for Linley's OP sword).

• edited October 2015
    ZiLi said:

Dont know if this was mentioned already but I really dont wanna look thru all the comments to find out. Can someone tell me which wind and fire sovereign Linley kills and scenario involved? Why those two sovereigns? Was it easy? How did other sovereigns react?

First is the wind sovereign which already appears in the translated chapters ( Teresia), at the end of book 20 he tries to kill linley (cause linley has all 3 overgod talismans) so in book 21 Linley kills him (reason Revenge), and yeah he should kill him easy because after that Chief sovereign of Wind tries to arrest/kill linley but finds out that he can't, so multiple important sovereigns come and judge Linley (innocent).

He kills the fire sovereign in the last battle with the Chief sovereign of Fate (not sure who the fire sovereign was but he tried to sneak attack linley when he was fighting Fate, or something similar, the reason was greed for Linley's OP sword).

i think it was the fire sovereign that tried to threaten linley to give up his emmesary along with another wind sovereign using ohfm's name. linley basically told them fuck off or die like a dog
  • ZiLi said:
    i think it was the fire sovereign that tried to threaten linley to give up his emmesary along with another wind sovereign using ohfm's name. linley basically told them fuck off or die like a dog

this...

the emissary is of the same clan as the Orloff (fate sovereign), who can devide themselves and having completely different personalities and different looks (not like divine clones, as in fire, wind etc..).. i am guessing that Orloff was caucious about his identity and didnt want others know that there was something like this ability...

linley chooses this emissary for the planar war battle that will take place in the next book, towards the end.. this war has more importance to it, compared to other wars.. details ahs been released of this already i believe...

• matricha said:

ZiLi said:

this...

the emissary is of the same clan as the Orloff (fate sovereign), who can devide themselves and having completely different personalities and different looks (not like divine clones, as in fire, wind etc..).. i am guessing that Orloff was caucious about his identity and didnt want others know that there was something like this ability...

linley chooses this emissary for the planar war battle that will take place in the next book, towards the end.. this war has more importance to it, compared to other wars.. details ahs been released of this already i believe...

yep pretty much he sent those 2 underlings (those 2 sovereigns should shoot themselves for becoming henchmen after becoming a sovereign) to get the guy so that noone knows about the race. linley refused mostly cause he was pissed that they tried to blackmail him when he can kill them both with one hit lol. 
  • ZiLi said:

Dont know if this was mentioned already but I really dont wanna look thru all the comments to find out. Can someone tell me which wind and fire sovereign Linley kills and scenario involved? Why those two sovereigns? Was it easy? How did other sovereigns react?

Judge Linley?!
    Lower Sovereign kills other Lower Sovereign!
    As i understand there shouldn't be any rules restricting to do this!
    But for Chief Sovereign act against Lower Sovereign (Linley), this is against Rules!
    But of course this RULES was set up by Sovereigns themselves, so they don't afraid to break rules!
  • Glen said:

ZiLi said:

Judge Linley?!
    But for Chief Sovereign act against Lower Sovereign (Linley), this is against Rules!
    But of course this RULES was set up by Sovereigns themselves, so they don't afraid to break rules!

Yes they are afraid to break them. If they do then the 4 chief edicts sovereign would kill them. The reason why the chief wind sovereign attacked Linley is because he wanted linley's overgod artifact.
  • edited October 2015
    Glen said:

ZiLi said:

Judge Linley?!

Not sure what the deal was exactly but it was mostly because of the Chief sovereign of wind.

This is the spoiler from someone: 

"Most of the sovereigns turned up to judge Linley for killing the minor wind sov. 
    This meeting was called by the chief wind sov (Dilli) who could not defeat Linley . Most sovs turned up...

4 top sovs:
    Red hair pretty girl - death, who persuaded Life that Linley is not a killer by nature
    Pretty woman - Life
    Fate - white hair gentle old man
    Destruction - ?

Those who defended Linley from the very beginning (other than Beirut and Bluefire)
    Amethyst Sov
    Bloodridge ("Pash")
    Death
    Life
    Fate (surprised!)
    Radiant (surprised!)

Final defense for Linley for killing? - "Revenge" (per Beirut argument, and, surprisingly, Radiant)
    First to pronounce Linley innocent? - Fate! Second was Life.
     All others had to follow suit (unless they want to go against these 2 top Sovs )"

• edited October 2015

Glen said:

ZiLi said:

Judge Linley?!

Yes they are afraid to break them. If they do then the 4 chief edicts sovereign would kill them. The reason why the chief wind sovereign attacked Linley is because he wanted linley's overgod artifact.
    Why didn't they judge Chief Sovereign of wind for killing attempt of Linley?!

AS for Overgod artifact! If owner dies, it will not go back to Overgod? Like with Sovereigns artifacts?!
  • Glen said:

Glen said:

ZiLi said:

Judge Linley?!

AS for Overgod artifact! If owner dies, it will not go back to Overgod? Like with Sovereigns artifacts?!
    nope overgods are simply like a monitor system they have no consciousness or will (as in the ability to make choices). they just follow what they were meant to do like a computer program. so they don't care about the artifacts
  • Glen said:

Glen said:

ZiLi said:

Judge Linley?!

nope overgods are simply like a monitor system they have no consciousness or will (as in the ability to make choices). they just follow what they were meant to do like a computer program. so they don't care about the artifacts
    i agree ... they only follow rules encoded to them ... i think they'll kill sovereigns when sovereigns destroys(enter) material plane..
  • abc said:

Glen said:

Glen said:

ZiLi said:

Judge Linley?!

i agree ... they only follow rules encoded to them ... i think they'll kill sovereigns when sovereigns destroys(enter) material plane..
    Yep when a sovereign enters a material plane unless it's the plane they born were in they cause it to collapse and then all 4 overgods will work together to kill that sovereign
  • Glen said:

Glen said:

ZiLi said:

Judge Linley?!

The wind chief sovereign reasoned that Linley didn't obey him when he ordered him to not kill the low wind sovereign. Moreover, He didn't manage to kill Linley so he didn't have to face the consequences.
  • what chapter does linley make the wish to get a overlord weapon