Er Gen Interview: Beseech the Devil spoilers

Here are the spoilers from the Er Gen interview. I suggest you NOT read them if you plan to read the book when it is translated.....

Comments

• I will put the translation of the author's own words:

What is the true meaning of Heroism?
    It’s like the name of the final volume of “Beseech the Devil.”
    It’s called “One Less Person in the Cycle of Reincarnation.” In the end, Su Lin chooses to sacrifice his life to help others. Actually, when you consider things overall, Su Lin has no enemies. All of his enemies become his friends. Then in the end, he sacrifices himself. He transforms himself into a new world so that his friends and his family can life a safe and happy life. That’s why the name of the final chapter is “One Less Person in the Cycle of Reincarnation.” That one less person is Su Lin himself. In the final scene the female lead character is standing on top of a mountain with her child. The child asks the mother, “Where’s dad?” The mother tells the child, “Close your eyes. Your father is right here, because he created this world.”
  • I understand why we can was crying in the video. Really I wouldn't be able to read that final without crying
  • Bump.... in case anyone comes looking for this thread.......
  • It would be nice to have a small introduction to this story along with some thought about it compared to ISSTH and Xian Ni.
    I've seen the 1st translated chapter up at puttytranslation but I can't grasp exactly what the story is about.
  • edited October 2015
    @Deathblade please takeover this LN
    I'm addicted to Er Gen Novel
  • edited April 2016
    bangjali said:
    @Deathblade please takeover this LN
    I'm addicted to Er Gen Novel
    @Deathblade I hope you takeover this LN please. I try to read from mtl but the cultivation levels are so different from the other two books so I gave up
  • Is this novel a harem or only one female lead?
  • edited April 2016
    i hate ending like this, xian ni is not better than issth, i already stop read xian ni when i read until chapter 80++, i only read issth for er gen novel. issth really good
  • What is Su Ming's màn tatto ?
  • edited December 2016
    Ugh just imagining myself reading a ending like this... i really hate tragedies and even more in endings but i have to admit that he was really creative on this one, some author that i know could have learned from this *remembers that bs of a ending on Legend of Maian*
  • How did Legend of Maian end?
  • How did Legend of Maian end?
    No idea but he's pretty much the Mad Snail of comics. Even though he came out before him. lol
  • @Deathblade ;

Can you give me some suggestion on where can I read the novel "Beseech the Devil"? I'm really curious about it because they say it is related to ISSTH. Thank you in advance :smile: 

• Nihilism said:
    @Deathblade ;

Can you give me some suggestion on where can I read the novel "Beseech the Devil"? I'm really curious about it because they say it is related to ISSTH. Thank you in advance :smile: 

Piggybottle translations or any raw site like shushu8... or piaotian...
  • That's a pretty sad ending so he just became a world or does he retain his human form?

pretty tragic ass ending hopefully a will eternal will have happy ending

• Ragnarock said:
    That's a pretty sad ending so he just became a world or does he retain his human form?

pretty tragic ass ending hopefully a will eternal will have happy ending

Yeah, he does
  • A question

Just finished the novel at lnmtl so if that is the same su ming as in issth 

Why is it ending by sacrificing himself and no mention of allheaven !

Someone answer me plz
  • A question

Just finished the novel at lnmtl so if that is the same su ming as in issth 

Why is it ending by sacrificing himself and no mention of allheaven !

Someone answer me plz
    Yes. The plots of the novels do not connect. The characters were brought back to use in ISSTH