Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Looks like the Eastern God territory won't be his final stop. I thought they would be the second strongest but they're only at rank three.
  • sheepster said:
    If Yun Che is to join that meeting of the God Realm he needs the recognition to be accepted as a candidate, therefore he Cant afford to be holding back his power. We know him to already be able to beat up Weitian / Also mentioned by Mu Xiaolan that he should not even be able to beat a lv 5 Sovereign from the Snow realm so this serves to boost his standing when he does get over there - a jump from beat that lv 3 Sovereign to the Early Divine Stage.

"If not feared that causes too loudly disputed, brings in the unnecessary attention and trouble to Yun Che, I want to integrate our Ice Phoenix 36 th palace him actually directly.””  - Mu Bingyu
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming right now they are housing for the different levels of disciples with the Ice Phoenix Palace being the residence for the 'Outstanding disciples' but not yet part of the Big Boy League. Being placed into this palace  from the get go is obviously gonna cause some jealousy and tension from the Frigid snow palace and possibly from the Ice Phoenix palace itself / Yun Che is Gonna kick ass if he wants to lay down the law that he is totally deserving of more.

Dude I'm pretty sure she was just trying to diss him
  • @momzo  
    He was just mentioned as "nice" gay no more. Mars wanted to prove that he planned all from the beginning, even the shity small character. 
    @Naofumi  
    I was just kidding about Ling'xi, however  I become more convinced about her being the girl that will cause YC death (Jasmine suggestion an SM shining). 

And concerning the SM and the other staffs left by the EG which will be all inherited by 1 person, " just by coincidence", adding the strange functioning of the SM "it incarnates you and all the ones you care about them and it fuses you with a primordial treasure that will heal from your previous cause of death when my inheritance falls in your garden!!! Come on!!!". I think that YC was chosen by the EG ( who, in the last episode, will appear as the maestro behind everything due to a part of his spirit hidden inside the SM) in order to make a revolution in the RotG and to protect the universe from ... bla bla bla ..... 
    So the first reincarnation was "normal" (restart from zero) and after observing YC following his master, the EG has orchestrated everything and he reincarnated him just the moment Jasmine falls in his garden with the inheritance (yes I know that Jasmine followed the poison pearl but such coincidence is too much). We can say that YC is the chosen one to accomplish the impossible mission.

Ps: this was just a short parenthesis.

Another one : YC will need the full version of the medical scripture in order to heal the silver haired Hong'er and maybe other persons. So after "5 years", we will have a nice arc about YC looking for and finding all the inheritance of EG. 

Also, I think that YG will have /or has an important role in all this. Because he shouldn't be presented as a guest (trivial character) or something like that. Come on!!! for his eyes YC killed more than 10M people and Mars (who care about this shity nice prince) forgets about him in the farewell!!! This is only to keep him as a mysterious character until the end. 
  • edited September 2017
    Lingxi tends to have accurate premonition about YC. First when he was buried under HSV and second when he left for the DPS competition. Maybe this time he will be burned to ashes and reborn due to the Phoenix gift
  • edited September 2017
    Advanced / Extension English does stuff to you / Over analyse  stuff / but it doesn't hurt
    Suran said:
    Dude I'm pretty sure she was just trying to diss him

• I'm so happy that Yun Che will study his Medical Book now. That was exactly what I wanted all that time.

Also, we shouldn't overreact to Lingxi "preminition". Right now she sounds like Mars' "plot device" to foreshadow things without any explanation why she can do this. As long as we don't know what is going on with her I wouldn't go that far to call some "she is True God in disguise" shenigans because it's very likely that she will simply be someone who has knowledge and some unique abilities (like Qingyue) and that's it.

What's more do not underestimate Brahma's Realm - they can be another MHSR of RotG. After all Shitian and his sect were officially on the bottom of SG and all they needed was one guy to level up. Brahma's Realm has the same idea. I hope that they won't be the final boss in RotG because it would be kinda dumb to know about him before arc even began but they certainly have potential to do so.

Delano said:
    Who's GC
    Golden Crow.
  • I don't like the way Mars rushing many important events like they were nothing (meeting YG, healing LDE, the death of GC, slices of life about YC's women,...). Instead he focused on the relation between YC and Mu Xiaolan just to say that she doesn't appreciate his. Tbh, we don't care about this, and it wasn't funny either. F*ck logic!!   
  • @Spike Spiegel
    Yeah, I know what you mean... It feels like Mars was almost forced to rush into RotG by someone. Maybe reception for IDR's slice of life was poor (chapters 620-650) or people were mad for slow pace in China? It's a pity that we haven't seen anything about harem and FCA. On the bright side at least now we can get new harem members in the new world, maybe it won't be that bad?
  • edited September 2017
    I'm not even sure what lvl LDE is at now. What did the crow even do? Didn't she already give her soul to YC? 
    Plus isn't she supposed to be following the GC's will or something?
  • @Shiro_Shinigami   
    I hope this rushing plot will not be permanent. But in the other side more harem members will lead to more ignoring toward CY and this annoys me. 

Note that YC was a pure hearted in his two previous lifes (caring only about 1 woman) and since he inherited the EG legacy, he became harem lover!! Can this be related to the EG temperament??
  • Suran said:
    I'm not even sure what lvl LDE is at now. What did the crow even do? Didn't she already give her soul to YC? 
    Plus isn't she supposed to be following the GC's will or something?
    It isn't clear but she will be more like Xuer and MB's sister. I didn't catch well her remarks about the Phoenix spirit. 
  • @Spike Spiegel
    In first life he was a pussy that worshiped guy who killed him.
    In second time he was a doctor who turned to the Dark Side.
    In third life after that amount of experience (especially from the end of 2nd life) he developed arrogant and unyielding personality. He was the same even before he got EG's Veins. So no, it has nothing to do with Evil God but rather with the Mirror and reincarnation cycles.

Also it was stated that Ice Phoenix resides in Mu Xuanyin. It doesn't sound like Xue'er at all. Golden Crow obviously gave it all to LDE just like Phoenix but LNMTL made it sound like "wtf just happened?". So now BPS has Xue'er and equal to her LDE. 
  • I think mars just wanted to hurry up and get to RoTG arc, In chapter 943 he said that the transition from XW to RoTG was to long and he doesn't know what he expected when he made that decision that's why he wants to hurry to Snow Song Realm.

@Suran
    LDE is at Sovereign 6 now and it looks like the Golden Crow gave whatever essence it had left to her so that she can become like Xue'er, so maybe complete inheritors don't need the soul of the divine beast?
  • @RoyalNips
    We didn't need 50 chapters of Slice of Life but grand total of 0 chapters between Shitian and RotG is terrible. It would be fine if Yun Che went to Snow Realm like 5-10 chapters later. Literally that's all what we needed. I was kinda pissed when there were no celebration of Shitian death but now that timeskip was ultra annoying.
  • In this one month we could have wedding with Xue'er/Lingxi. Some interaction with Yun Gu discussing medicine. I'm not too disappointed about the lack of slice of life, but it would have been a nice addition.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Do you think that this "big tournament" and meeting Jasmine are going to happen during the 10th or 11th arc??
    We can guess some events like : ("kicking Han Yi's ass", "becoming the disciple of Mu Xuanyin", "adventuring and meeting He Ling", "declaring a war against the flame god realm"....)
    All of this can occur before meeting Jasmine. Also YC will meet with Xia Qingyue during the same occasion. So what do you think about this??    
  • Do you think that this "big tournament" and meeting Jasmine are going to happen during the 10th or 11th arc??
    We can guess some events like : ("kicking Han Yi's ass", "becoming the disciple of Mu Xuanyin", "adventuring and meeting He Ling", "declaring a war against the flame god realm"....)
    All of this can occur before meeting Jasmine. Also YC will meet with Xia Qingyue during the same occasion. So what do you think about this??    
    I don't like if Mars would rush about the tournament. 3 years is very long to work on. Disciple recruitment, antagonistic party, travel experience, loose cultivator, flame god realm, inheritance... lots of things to do before the tournament. I do wish for Yun Che to comprehend the second sword style of the Prison God Sirius. It has already been hinted that he is always working on it. He already merged the Phoenix's formulas with Prison God's formulas. Maybe the second style will be more of a defensive approach.
  • Definitely drags out the last arc and super rush this arc.
  • edited September 2017
    Do you think that this "big tournament" and meeting Jasmine are going to happen during the 10th or 11th arc??
                                                            May have against Xia Qingyue, however.
  • RIP. No chapters for 2 days.
  • Hey, if we had to have a break for few days that was the best moment. 
  • guess no chapter today too? T_T
  • 945 is out
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • So Yun Che's bloodline isn't good. It's top tier.
  • He still have that blood of Heaven Slaughter. What will Mars do with that...
  • So Yun Che's bloodline isn't good. It's top tier.
    It is ridiculous when you consider that YC has better bloodline than entire realm combined. Besides 3 beast he also got blood from Jasmine, right?
  • Sparteh said:
    So Yun Che's bloodline isn't good. It's top tier.
    It is ridiculous when you consider that YC has better bloodline than entire realm combined. Besides 3 beast he also got blood from Jasmine, right?
    Drilgaru said:
    He still have that blood of Heaven Slaughter. What will Mars do with that...

Yeah, but don't forget that the only absolute pinnacle tier bloodline (as far as we know) that Yun Che has is Dragon Bloodline. Other are completely overshadowed by his waifus' legacies. Xue'er, LDE and Jasmine have by far superior quality bloodlines than Yun Che even though Yun Che leaves 99,99% of population of RotG in dust. He will always have 2nd best legacy for each respective Divine Bloodline. 

That's so dumb.. If he is so awesome than can't he have the best things rather than 2nd best?
  • edited September 2017
    Sparteh said:
    So Yun Che's bloodline isn't good. It's top tier.
    Drilgaru said:
    He still have that blood of Heaven Slaughter. What will Mars do with that...

Yeah, but don't forget that the only absolute pinnacle tier bloodline (as far as we know) that Yun Che has is Dragon Bloodline. Other are completely overshadowed by his waifus' legacies. Xue'er, LDE and Jasmine have by far superior quality bloodlines than Yun Che even though Yun Che leaves 99,99% of population of RotG in dust. He will always have 2nd best legacy for each respective Divine Bloodline. 

That's so dumb.. If he is so awesome than can't he have the best things rather than 2nd best?
    If he could get all the good things at once, it wouldn't be as much interesting. He already have combat strength several leagues above others there is still so much for he future. Why was Xue'er and Caiyi given a full inheritance? Especially Caiyi, instead of Yun Che, she was given the full inheritance. What was the 'Special Gifts' the Divine Spirits  kept mentioning? If Yun Che was given a 'heaven defying ability of a Phoenix', why was Golden Crow still worried about Yun Che's predicament back then? Could it be that it wasn't the ability of rebirth we are assuming it for? Or may it could have had a strength requirement for having it to be activated? His Dragon God bloodline is growing richer everyday but his other bloodlines still remain stagnant to this day. It's interesting because there's lot to speculate about.
  • edited September 2017
    binyue speak about their ice phenix bloodline and their snown song realm system not YC bloodline.