True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• I think the author just withheld the info of the LXT to keep readers curious(and info on Azure Yang Lord's wife) or else many of us will drop this novel.   And the later part of this novel doesn't really progress anywhere and it more like author just randomly write what in his mind? And the development make the MC look cold hearth / does not feel like a living being and more like robot. For instance, he have not sense of urgency/unease about his wife/master, and does not really have goal just keep saying I need to be the strongest. It like nothing will happen because I'm MC, I'll just take it easy and play around first. 
  • Exactly. Author is pulling some bullshit in order to keep the readers clueless and "interested" in trying to find LX as well as learning more about AYL wife.
    It's pretty low, but I guess it's been working.
  • It'll work to an extent, but this shit (MIA Love Interest) is exactly why I dropped ATG. I used to love that series.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Yuechan at least had character and held some importance. I genuinely don't understand why people actually miss LX and want her to be found as she has never been developed whatsoever.
  • if u're reading the novel for LX and AYL wife u might as well drop the novel, how can YY anyways look for his wife with his current level , he needs to reach divine lord at least to have some hope finding her , 12EH are just too vast 
    like i said before xianxia stories are here to entertain and not for us to give deep thoughts into it or try to find common sense behind the story or characters' actions 
  • For me, it's less to do with LXT as a character and more about her as a love interest.

True Martial World is now over 1k long, but it's been almost 400 chapters since LXT appeared. 400 chapters. LXT is the only confirmed love interest so far, but she's lost for 400 chapters and YY himself doesn't seem to care all that much about her fate. Hey, maybe she's alright, maybe she's not, but 400 chapters and still without a clue on where she's at and whether she's fine? MIA for that long, in a hostile environment? You say YY is too weak to do anything, but remember, she is even weaker than him. So while YY himself is off adventuring, training, and humiliating people left and right, I can't help but wonder whether she's alright and how she's doing in the new universe. And whenever YY is out there, seducing the underpants off of some potential love interest, maybe somebody out there is seducing the underpants off LXT too. Who knows? Not us, that's for sure.

People like to kid (I did too) that LTX will betray YY when she reappears and steal his sword fragments or whatever, but after we've all had our laughs and jabs, we sit down and realizes... Oh shit, that's a real possibility. The author already wrote in a major character who was mysteriously betrayed by a trusted lover, who literally stabbed him in the back and essentially took away his entire life. Who's to say that's not foreshadowing?

For some writers, you can essentially trust them to make you feel entertained and such, but who can be sure when one of them will go philosophical and write in some stupid plot twist to try to be deep? Cause that has happened more than once. Even in stories that are popular. Especially in stories that are popular.

Fuck, in one of the last story I've read (1250 chapters), the author wrote a pretty damn good story from start to end... Until the last 3 chapters. The last three chapters was essentially an epilogue which features a love interest killing one of MC's daughters, blaming the murder on another love interest, which leads to a whole mess of misunderstandings that end up with MC causing his favorite son to die, killing a love interest with his own hands, and another love interest to hate him so much that she went to the grave hating him, never speaking another word to him.

FUN TIMES. DEEP SHIT. The author essentially waited until the very end to troll his readers to death. Bastard.

You have to be careful with Chinese web novels. Don't take anything for granted. One wrong step and you'll step on a landmine. Then. Boooooooom.
  • i mean CC did something similar with MW , he made LM for how many chapters and thousands of years reincarnating whilst unsure about his wives fate , it's his style , if you just don't like it don't read it , coming here and complain won't change a thing , this section is for spoilers not anything else 
  • This section is absolutely useless then. We are always kept up with raws.
    You think the ATG thread is always about spoilers? No, 70% of the time it's just theories and such (complains included, just like every other thread).
  • For me, it's less to do with LXT as a character and more about her as a love interest.

True Martial World is now over 1k long, but it's been almost 400 chapters since LXT appeared. 400 chapters. LXT is the only confirmed love interest so far, but she's lost for 400 chapters and YY himself doesn't seem to care all that much about her fate. Hey, maybe she's alright, maybe she's not, but 400 chapters and still without a clue on where she's at and whether she's fine? MIA for that long, in a hostile environment? You say YY is too weak to do anything, but remember, she is even weaker than him. So while YY himself is off adventuring, training, and humiliating people left and right, I can't help but wonder whether she's alright and how she's doing in the new universe. And whenever YY is out there, seducing the underpants off of some potential love interest, maybe somebody out there is seducing the underpants off LXT too. Who knows? Not us, that's for sure.

People like to kid (I did too) that LTX will betray YY when she reappears and steal his sword fragments or whatever, but after we've all had our laughs and jabs, we sit down and realizes... Oh shit, that's a real possibility. The author already wrote in a major character who was mysteriously betrayed by a trusted lover, who literally stabbed him in the back and essentially took away his entire life. Who's to say that's not foreshadowing?

For some writers, you can essentially trust them to make you feel entertained and such, but who can be sure when one of them will go philosophical and write in some stupid plot twist to try to be deep? Cause that has happened more than once. Even in stories that are popular. Especially in stories that are popular.

Fuck, in one of the last story I've read (1250 chapters), the author wrote a pretty damn good story from start to end... Until the last 3 chapters. The last three chapters was essentially an epilogue which features a love interest killing one of MC's daughters, blaming the murder on another love interest, which leads to a whole mess of misunderstandings that end up with MC causing his favorite son to die, killing a love interest with his own hands, and another love interest to hate him so much that she went to the grave hating him, never speaking another word to him.

FUN TIMES. DEEP SHIT. The author essentially waited until the very end to troll his readers to death. Bastard.

You have to be careful with Chinese web novels. Don't take anything for granted. One wrong step and you'll step on a landmine. Then. Boooooooom.
    What was that story? Was it a xianxia? Plez link.
  • What was that story? Was it a xianxia? Plez link.
    You masochist bro.
  • I was just explaining to you why people would want to know what happened to the love interest who's disappeared for almost 400 chapters and why people would have a problem with that. And while this is the spoilers forum, we can talk about something else, like theories and some of the problems we may have with the story.

I know talking about it here won't change anything, but sometimes, it's good let the frustration vent.

Not xianxia. It's another web novel called 春秋我为王. It's from Qidian. See, I've starting jumping genres which is why I haven't been posting much lately. Great story, but again, terrible ending. No translations and I doubt it'll ever get one.
  • I was just explaining to you why people would want to know what happened to the love interest who's disappeared for almost 400 chapters and why people would have a problem with that. And while this is the spoilers forum, we can talk about something else, like theories and some of the problems we may have with the story.

I know talking about it here won't change anything, but sometimes, it's good let the frustration vent.

Not xianxia. It's another web novel called 春秋我为王. It's from Qidian. See, I've starting jumping genres which is why I haven't been posting much lately. Great story, but again, terrible ending. No translations and I doubt it'll ever get one.
    Historical, huh? I am upto date with Human Emperor which is Tang Dynasty historical as well, but with xianxia as well. Love the intelligent military strategies.
  • Lin Xintong was mentioned in latest chapter as girl who saved Luo Huo'er and Princess White Fox from a mystic realm.

Historical, huh? I am upto date with Human Emperor which is Tang Dynasty historical as well, but with xianxia as well. Love the intelligent military strategies.
    If you like xianxia mixed with history, then you should check out 儒道之天下霸主 or 神话版三国. I'm not into mixing genres, but they've both came highly recommended to me.

I was introduced into the historical genre through My Father in Law is Lu Bu and haven't gotten out of it since. They reminds me of how most xianxia starts out, where the weak MC has to combine strategy and ability to get out of a sticky situation and beat their enemies, but after a couple hundred chapters, when the MC and everybody else has become too powerful, it falls into the normal trope and is reduced to might is right. It's not destroying entire worlds with a snap of a finger, but the conclusions are often satisfying.
  • Lin Xintong was mentioned in latest chapter as girl who saved Luo Huo'er and Princess White Fox from a mystic realm.
    Great. Now he can appease the masses for the next 500 chapters.
  • Oh my god... Did YY just piss off a powerful/popular person, told everyone where he is residing, then proceeds to just leave Ling Xie Er alone with Ru Er when he went gets help from Fox princess?
    Hopefully this is not another generic capture, rescue, pissed off and slaughter scenario...
  • Oh my god... Did YY just piss off a powerful/popular person, told everyone where he is residing, then proceeds to just leave Ling Xie Er alone with Ru Er when he went gets help from Fox princess?
    Hopefully this is not another generic capture, rescue, pissed off and slaughter scenario...
    he is stronger than the mayor probably.....
    he is stronger than the mayor probably.....
    I don't doubt YY's strength, but the people he has with him is what we often call, baggages. But from he latest chapter, i don't think it will go that route thankfully.
  • you can't really blame him here , he needs to leave the lass there with her condition moving her is not wise , she's in the verge of dissipating and he has to act fast
  • You have to be careful with Chinese web novels. Don't take anything for granted. One wrong step and you'll step on a landmine. Then. Boooooooom.
    No kidding, unless i have absolute trust in the author (That i rarely have), i will always look for spoilers first or wait for them thx for telling the name of the novel so that i can stay way from it,since it's from the historical genre it's not that much of a surprise i guess i'm always extra careful of this one.
  • You think in TMW we will see harem? I dont know about another works Cocooned Cow, but i read in ongoing TMW and our MC always say i have wife, i dont need more. I am feelin sad about this.(But story really good, and last 7 days i think MW - is good too like TMW or not?)
  • edited September 2017

Lx really betrayed the MC or it was a joke and she already appeared? What about Jiang Xiaorou, what happens to her? does she marry someone? Does the Mc find her again?Is there a possibility of a romance with a jiang xiaorou? I learned that the author said he did not think of them as a couple, but he pays close attention to the readers' opinion. Has that changed? Has anything been shown?
  • john10123 said:

Lx really betrayed the MC or it was a joke and she already appeared? What about Jiang Xiaorou, what happens to her? does she marry someone? Does the Mc find her again?Is there a possibility of a romance with a jiang xiaorou? I learned that the author said he did not think of them as a couple, but he pays close attention to the readers' opinion. Has that changed? Has anything been shown?
    About Lx betrayed the MC- its only some one think that this can be. She didnt appered yet. We only know that she is in mysterious world. She save Huo`er and Princess White Fox. But MC cant go there because no one know how to enter there. Why MC need find his sister? She was with Desolate Race and i think today she spend all her time with them. Maybe her father Divine Lord from Fey Race, because before, we only know that she have powerful blood and in the future chapters after MC find LX we will know about her father more.
  • edited September 2017
    john10123 said:

About Lx betrayed the MC- its only some one think that this can be. She didnt appered yet. We only know that she is in mysterious world. She save Huo`er and Princess White Fox. But MC cant go there because no one know how to enter there. Why MC need find his sister? She was with Desolate Race and i think today she spend all her time with them. Maybe her father Divine Lord from Fey Race, because before, we only know that she have powerful blood and in the future chapters after MC find LX we will know about her father more.

1. about xiaorou, She was the person that MC most cared at the beginning of the novel, he does not feel anything for her anymore? if the novel really has a harem, I think she would have to be involved ... did not you have any other information from her?
  • john10123 said:
    john10123 said:

1. about xiaorou, She was the person that MC most cared at the beginning of the novel, he does not feel anything for her anymore? if the novel really has a harem, I think she would have to be involved ... did not you have any other information from her?
    Author stated at the beginning of the novel that Jiang xiaoru will not be a love interest.
  • edited September 2017
    Is the story fun atm to read? i stopped reading at 1055 and am wondering if it is fun enough for me to pick back up
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Rule71 said:
    Is the story fun atm to read? i stopped reading at 1055 and am wondering if it is fun enough for me to pick back up
    nah just wait more, he's just in city and managed to piss off one top ranks influences again
  • Rule71 said:
    I would wait until the end of this arc, which will be a bit.
  • Is the author trying to make the shittiest story possible ? I can't believe Martial World and True Martial World are made by the same person.
  • Evaansan said:
    Is the author trying to make the shittiest story possible ? I can't believe Martial World and True Martial World are made by the same person.
    I'm not really sure what trauma CC went through to degrade his writing this much either.