HJC - Reason for slow updates?

Hi guys,

because the HJC section is more or less dead and nobody answers to questions there, I am asking here.

Is there a reason for the slow updates or rather no updates? I mean the sponsor bar for example wasn't updated in a while and the release schedule on wuxiaworld still states that HJC gets updated at least three times a week + sponsored chapters. The last few weeks (maybe even months?) there were rarely 3 chapters a week even though the sponsor bar says that we should get some chapters. And the translator also didn't say anything in his latest releases about his schedule.

So ... does someone know anything? Will we get faster releases in the near future or will the schedule stay the same for a while?

Comments

• The translator is bullying us!!!!
  • blackhez said:
    The translator is bullying us!!!!
    and god was bullying your brain during your creation. (No, I don't believe in god)
  • Dead updates, dead answers, GG no re MIAOOW !
  • Yeah this is really out of hand, so many 1 release weeks or no releases at all over past few months, people donate money to get extra chapters, this actually makes WW look bad, either give the translating over to someone else or get to work Zen. 
  • edited September 2017
    t2409 said:
    Yeah this is really out of hand, so many 1 release weeks or no releases at all over past few months, people donate money to get extra chapters, this actually makes WW look bad, either give the translating over to someone else or get to work Zen. 

Well, if your work was 'stolen' by the EVIL one, maybe you would react to this in the same way as it is now, but sadly for me I'm also a big fan of this story, so It would be better to make excuses like 'holidays' :blush: