Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• fugi123 said:
    Wentian was close to divine 1 or 2 in power. As for Xiaolan she has everything in divine and we don't know what type of power a true divine can release, we won't know till we see a fight tho. but i think yun che can only fight people who are at divine 2 maybe 3 if using hades

also i wonder if their will be geniuses likeyun che who can fight people who are in higher realms than them it would it would be kinda dumb if they aren't. 
    That's why I'm saying that we need duel between Xiaolan and Yun Che and get to know exactly what level she and he are.

Also, there are people who can do the same thing as Yun Che - Yuanba for example. The problem is that Yun Che has the best Berserk like ability and he has full control over it. Even though there are people who can do similar thing there is no way that there is anybody who can be even remotely close to Yun Che's level of power jumping. Personally I think that Jasmine can be one of those people too - she is the deadliest Star God after all, it wouldn't be suprising to see her killing people stronger than her.
  • Chapter 943 is out.
  • So it seems that elder brother Han Yi will be the main antagonist in the coming arc. Maybe a spy from fire realm?
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • So, anyone wants to take a guess what level YC is at with Purgatory without using darkness?

• Remind me something: evil god seeds make one immune to specific elements, let learn techniques related to those elements fast and without harm, but do they also let to absorb those elements. I mean shouldn't YC be immune to tribulation lightning or maybe be able to actually use it to power up?
  • So, anyone wants to take a guess what level YC is at with Purgatory without using darkness? 

Yun Che could take a small hit from a level 5 Xiaolan using his bare hands.
  • Drilgaru said:
    So, anyone wants to take a guess what level YC is at with Purgatory without using darkness? 

Yun Che could take a small hit from a level 5 Xiaolan using his bare hands.
    Without any gate. This isn't indication what level he has with Purgatory, not to mention Rumbling Heaven. He was able to overpower Wentian with Rumblng Heaven after Shitian absorbed Little Devil. Who knows what level Shitian was back then?

So it seems that elder brother Han Yi will be the main antagonist in the coming arc. Maybe a spy from fire realm?
    It is possible that Han Yi isn't evil guy... Yet. I mean, once Yun Che appears, get all his spotlight and become Realm Queen Disciple the so-called prodigy might be kinda pissed. I don't doubt that his personality will be somehow twisted, perfect prince on outside and asshole who plays with girls when no one watches for example.
  • Honestly I am disappointed by the plot of the latest chapters. I think they were very rushed but we can do nothing about that :( . YC will be very restricted in the Ice Phoenix God Sect: He can't profit from the evil/black seed effects, he can't use the fire legacies (crow & phoenix), he won't find new seeds or new legacies except of the ice phoenix (after he becomes officially a disciple of MB's sister). So I don't think that we will see any tournament in this arc, only a battle with this Han Yi fixed after 6-12 months like the one that he had when he learned the GToB. YC will only lean on GToB, profound handle, Hong'er, Ice art and maybe the thunder art to do so, knowing the gap between him and the Divine Tribulation Realm. So we will see a faster level up than before in order to be able to confront this nice gay keeping the +1/2 overpower. So lets wait and see the development in the next chapters.

• Yun che will probably not stay in snow realm for long. He might keep roaming other realms while still being a discipline of snow realm. 
    Since he uses crow flames people might even suspect him of being a spy. Once word spreads, crow realm may come after him just like dpe, not to mention dragons later down the line. So it won't make sense if he stays put.

Shiro_Shinigami said:

It is possible that Han Yi isn't evil guy... Yet. I mean, once Yun Che appears, get all his spotlight and become Realm Queen Disciple the so-called prodigy might be kinda pissed. I don't doubt that his personality will be somehow twisted, perfect prince on outside and asshole who plays with girls when no one watches for example.
    I've considered this. Since we know that yun che will be disciple of realm king, i think it's a given that he'll clash with this guy.
  • Honestly I am disappointed by the plot of the latest chapters. I think they were very rushed but we can do nothing about that :( . YC will be very restricted in the Ice Phoenix God Sect: He can't profit from the evil/black seed effects, he can't use the fire legacies (crow & phoenix), he won't find new seeds or new legacies except of the ice phoenix (after he becomes officially a disciple of MB's sister). So I don't think that we will see any tournament in this arc, only a battle with this Han Yi fixed after 6-12 months like the one that he had when he learned the GToB. YC will only lean on GToB, profound handle, Hong'er, Ice art and maybe the thunder art to do so, knowing the gap between him and the Divine Tribulation Realm. So we will see a faster level up than before in order to be able to confront this nice gay keeping the +1/2 overpower. So lets wait and see the development in the next chapters.

It's possible that he can't use Broken Shadow as it might expose him being related with Jasmine.
  • Mars's afterword always fun to read... Lol
  • Welp looks like YC's newest enemy will be Han Yi
  • Drilgaru said:

It's possible that he can't use Broken Shadow as it might expose him being related with Jasmine.
    Wow. You're right. But when has yun che been the type to hide himself?
  • edited September 2017

Swinging out his left arm, the blue-colored Profound Handle materialized into a sharp sword and it stabbed straight towards Xuanyuan Wentian’s close to “eye-piercing” dark eyes.

Xuanyuan Wentian’s dark profound energy had expanded but because of the heavy injuries on his body, his movements were especially slow and made with great difficulty. The moment he retracted the Eternal Night Devil Sword, his eyes had already been stabbed by the Profound Handle.“AAAAHHHH!!”Xuanyuan Wentian released a tragic roar like a wild beast, his right hand firmly held onto his eyes. On the other hand, right at this moment, Yun Che had already charged over like lightning, his eyes emitting a pitch-black peripheral light that was even fiercer than Xuanyuan Wentian’s.“The one who’s going to die… is you!!”“Rumbling Heaven!!”
    Yun Che moves side­ways be­side five hun­dred feet, stillma­li­ciously had been swept a som­er­sault by the com­ple­men­tary waves, his look one cloudy, the left arm wields, cyan Pro­found Han­dle makes the sharp sword quiet, straight thrust Xu­anyuan Went­ian black to nearly „daz­zling”eye.Xu­anyuan Went­ian dark pro­found strength rises sud­denly, but under body se­vere wound, the mo­tion is es­pe­cially crabbed slowly, he re­ceives Eter­nal Night Devil Swordin­stant, by Pro­found Han­dle straight dug in the eye.„Aaaah!!”Xu­anyuan Went­ian sent out wild an­i­mal mis­er­able roar, the right hand has cov­ered the eye stub­bornly. But Yun Cheflushed at this time to like light­ning, in the pupil re­leased is also want­ing the cut-throat jet black pupil light com­pared with Xu­anyuan Went­ian.Per­son who „must die... Is you!!”„Rum­bling Heaven!!”
    Without Rumbling Heaven his Pro­found Han­dle is cyan, isn't it?

• Yun Che able to defeat XW is purely because of Hong'er's Devil Suppression power and Yun Che's Evil seed. So its safe to assume that he will no more use the power of Evil seed during any fight(atleast for now). If someone knows of Yun Che's Evil seed secret then it'll create a huge chaos in the Rotg and also we dont know if he'll able to fight with someone who is in the Divine Essence Realm while being in Mortal Realm. After transcending to Divine Essence Realm in all three aspects then it'll be a whole new ball game and also we don't know what kind of benefit Yun Che gonna get after transcending to Divine Essence Realm like his Great way of Buddha or the Star God Blood in his body.
    (Sorry for my bad english )
  • Drilgaru said:

Since he became strong, YC's attitude has changed and he becomes more  cautious and more hesitant. I think that he will benefit only of the Phoenix legacy because it seems that MB warned him about the use of the crow legacy. However, it's sure that he will be very restricted in this place so maybe we will see YC as a genius cultivator who will power up very fast with the conventional ways in addition to a level up in GWoB.  
  • Drilgaru said:

Since he became strong, YC's attitude has changed and he becomes more  cautious and more hesitant. I think that he will benefit only of the Phoenix legacy because it seems that MB warned him about the use of the crow legacy. However, it's sure that he will be very restricted in this place so maybe we will see YC as a genius cultivator who will power up very fast with the conventional ways in addition to a level up in GWoB.  
  • edited September 2017
    Drilgaru said:

I think that his other legacies and arts combined with his Divine Strength in Mortal Body will take a big reason why he will become Realm Queen's Disciple. Think about it - Bingyun knows about Golden Crow so if Yun Che wants to stay low profile he can't use ANYTHING else other than Golden Crow and Frozen End. Sword? Hong'er + Sky Wolf would need to be hiddden. Phoenix? Same story. Evil God Arts? This one especially would need to be hidden. Rage God? It's forbidden technique in the first place. Sky Poison Pearl and Mirror of Samsara? One, big no. If you look at this that way even if he wants he simply can't stay low profile for long time.

Also, until Divine Tribulations (when he beats the record) nobody will care about him outside Snow Realm and their enemies. Even if higher planes will get to know about him they won't rush to kill him because he would be far too weak and not an imminent threat to them. Also he will become that guy who will be main topic of gossips in RotG when he will show more than 3 legacies but that's it - majority of people won't even believe it. Only when he would have sufficient strength he will be someone to be feared. So he can show off as much as he wants for now without any problems (not that he has any other way considering his skill set anyway).
  • Drilgaru said:

I think that his other legacies and arts combined with his Divine Strength in Mortal Body will take a big reason why he will become Realm Queen's Disciple. Think about it - Bingyun knows about Golden Crow so if Yun Che wants to stay low profile he can't use ANYTHING else other than Golden Crow and Frozen End. Sword? Hong'er + Sky Wolf would need to be hiddden. Phoenix? Same story. Evil God Arts? This one especially would need to be hidden. Rage God? It's forbidden technique in the first place. Sky Poison Pearl and Mirror of Samsara? One, big no. If you look at this that way even if he wants he simply can't stay low profile for long time.

Also, until Divine Tribulations (when he beats the record) nobody will care about him outside Snow Realm and their enemies. Even if higher planes will get to know about him they won't rush to kill him because he would be far too weak and not an imminent threat to them. Also he will become that guy who will be main topic of gossips in RotG when he will show more than 3 legacies but that's it - majority of people won't even believe it. Only when he would have sufficient strength he will be someone to be feared. So he can show off as much as he wants for now without any problems (not that he has any other way considering his skill set anyway).
    at this point, YC will need to show that he is a prodigy/someone worth a Realm King paying attention to in order to get out of being a janitor lol. I don't think anyone reading this novel thinks YC is going to spend time as a janitor for any long period of time if at all. imo, the most likely way for him to show how talented he is, is to show off that he can use the Ice Phoenix Arts without having the bloodline since Mu Bingyun thought that that should be almost impossible. 

right now YC is in an interesting situation because he needs to show enough of his talent/secrets to gain a Realm King's attention but at the same time not making himself anymore of a target than he probably will already be. YC has just realized how incredibly insignificant he is right now so it makes complete sense that he will be pretty cautious. 

imo, we just don't know enough about the RoTG right now, to know what Yun Che can/cannot use or what he needs to hide. Here are some examples/thoughts:
    1) is the profound handle a technique of one of the Royal Realms?
    2) is there a way for Hong'er to hide the Heaven Smiting/Devil Slayer markings on the sword?
    3) is the dragon clan one of the Royal Realms? (i would guess so because Jasmine said that they were a strong realm)
    4) will Snow Song Realm higher ups treat YC as a spy/enemy or will they consider him a valuable asset (someone who they can use as a spy within Flame God Realm) 
    5) is every single large clan/realm going to be as protective of their techniques/bloodlines as the Blue Pole Star's DPE was? or will they actively try to recruit him rather than just go the assassination route. 
    6) we know that theres been some translation confusion with Sirus the Heavenly Wolf. is the heavy sword techniques that YC uses a trademark of the Heavenly Wolf Star God, or was it a separate technique that Jasmine's brother found? thats a pretty big difference between whether YC should hide it or not.
    7) is every technique so distinct that people can actually notice what YC is using? this mainly deals with Star God's Broken Shadow, like can YC use this without people recognizing it? 

What YC can use: (most likely)
    1) Frozen Cloud Arts
    2) Yun Family's thunder Arts (while definitely eye brow raising, it shouldn't be as bad as using both fire and water)
    3) Profound Handle
    4) Great Way of Buddha
    5) Hong'er (risky but YC needs a weapon)
    6) Sword Arts? (risky but YC only knows the basic and 1.5 stages)
    7) Frozen Divine Arts (imo he will use this to show how smart he is)
    8) Evil God Secret Arts (while i don't think this will be good for YC to show, i just don't see anyway he can/will hide this)

--- while some of these will definitely attract attention or even people wanting to steal, theres just no way I can see YC hiding most of these unless he wants to fight with all of his hands tied behind his back. 

What YC needs to hide:
    1) Star God's Broken Shadow
    2) Darkness Arts/Devil Pearl
    3) Dragon Domain
    4) Phoenix Blood/Arts
    5) Golden Crow/ Arts
    6) Profound Arc
    7) SPP
    8) Mirror of Samsara
    9) Star God Blood
    10) World Defying Divine Scripture 

now if YC was smart he would work on just raising his profound strength without making any enemies so he doesn't have to worry about hiding everything but we all know that not even a day/week will pass before YC pisses someone off lol. 
  • edited September 2017
    zapzer said:

2) is there a way for Hong'er to hide the Heaven Smiting/Devil Slayer markings on the sword?
    3) is the dragon clan one of the Royal Realms? (i would guess so because Jasmine said that they were a strong realm)
    4) will Snow Song Realm higher ups treat YC as a spy/enemy or will they consider him a valuable asset (someone who they can use as a spy within Flame God Realm) 
    5) is every single large clan/realm going to be as protective of their techniques/bloodlines as the Blue Pole Star's DPE was? or will they actively try to recruit him rather than just go the assassination route. 
    6) we know that theres been some translation confusion with Sirus the Heavenly Wolf. is the heavy sword techniques that YC uses a trademark of the Heavenly Wolf Star God, or was it a separate technique that Jasmine's brother found? thats a pretty big difference between whether YC should hide it or not.
    7) is every technique so distinct that people can actually notice what YC is using? this mainly deals with Star God's Broken Shadow, like can YC use this without people recognizing it? 
    1. Do you really believe that Jasmine wouldn't recognize one of the Royal Realm's technique?
    2. Hiding her name is the least of the problem. Everything around her is weird, name is only one of those things...
    4. Bingyun told that she has a history and isn't very popular in Snow Realm. The real problem might be not Yun Che's legacies but his affilition to Bingyun and the fact that he saved her.
    5. Obviously they will protect their secrets and how they deal with it depends on individual Realm. That's why Fire Realm will be one of the first to take a notice of Yun Che.
    6. Either way it's technique used by Jasmine's brother and it suppose to be very unique one. He can't hide that fact.
    7. Obviously not all people can recognize those arts. After all Yun Che used Broken Shadow in front of Xiaolan and she had like no reaction to it. But people that matters can and will recognize it. For example, Realm Queen and higher ups.
  • zapzer said:

1. Do you really believe that Jasmine wouldn't recognize one of the Royal Realm's technique?
    2. Hiding her name is the least of the problem. Everything around her is weird, name is only one of those things...
    4. Bingyun told that she has a history and isn't very popular in Snow Realm. The real problem might be not Yun Che's legacies but his affilition to Bingyun and the fact that he saved her.
    5. Obviously they will protect their secrets and how they deal with it depends on individual Realm. That's why Fire Realm will be one of the first to take a notice of Yun Che.
    6. Either way it's technique used by Jasmine's brother and it suppose to be very unique one. He can't hide that fact.
    7. Obviously not all people can recognize those arts. After all Yun Che used Broken Shadow in front of Xiaolan and she had like no reaction to it. But people that matters can and will recognize it. For example, Realm Queen and higher ups.
    1) Royal Realm was just an example, theres 40,000 Star Realms, while Jasmine knows alot, i don't think she knows all of the techniques/abilities within every star realm. theres also multiple clans/sects within 8000 middle and 2000 high ranked realms. theres also the chance that Jasmine did recognize it and just didn't say anything because how exactly would Jasmine even bring up the subject of Royal Realms. the Yun Clan already thought it came from a True God so there is somewhat of a possibility that Jasmine just didn't bother mentioning it. I think most people can agree that the profound handle isn't just an average true god inheritance. once YC can use the gold handle, its role in the plot will probably be revealed. tbh it wouldn't surprise me at all if it had some connection to the world defying scripture. 
    2) not really. her abilities so far have only really manifested when she fought devils which YC won't be doing anytime soon. if she could hide her name/marking, she will appear to be just a really good heavy sword. obviously YC won't feed her in the sight of other people.
    4) agreed
    5) are star realms going to war over such small matters? YC atm is pretty irrelevant. 
    6) we just don't know that at this moment. . 
    7) probably, but we just dont' know for sure that either at this moment. 

• zapzer said:
    1) Royal Realm was just an example, theres 40,000 Star Realms, while Jasmine knows alot, i don't think she knows all of the techniques/abilities within every star realm. theres also multiple clans/sects within 8000 middle and 2000 high ranked realms. theres also the chance that Jasmine did recognize it and just didn't say anything because how exactly would Jasmine even bring up the subject of Royal Realms. the Yun Clan already thought it came from a True God so there is somewhat of a possibility that Jasmine just didn't bother mentioning it. I think most people can agree that the profound handle isn't just an average true god inheritance. once YC can use the gold handle, its role in the plot will probably be revealed. tbh it wouldn't surprise me at all if it had some connection to the world defying scripture. 
    2) not really. her abilities so far have only really manifested when she fought devils which YC won't be doing anytime soon. if she could hide her name/marking, she will appear to be just a really good heavy sword. obviously YC won't feed her in the sight of other people.
    4) agreed
    5) are star realms going to war over such small matters? YC atm is pretty irrelevant. 

1. If that would be technique of very well known clan Jasmine would have a reaction to it. The fact that she didn't proves that it might be related to BPS only rather than it's something that RotG has. It's make more sense to connect it to Evil God or his friend.
    2. Gigantic Heavy Sword that works on voice command and obviously is high grade goodie even in RotG. No matter how I look at this Hong'er will be rather valuable there. Even if people won't be able to tell her real power even an average guy can recognize the obvious treasure and real powerhouses can even be more than curious about her. Either way, it's not like he will show her to everyone to inspect so he should be good as long as there won't be any Devils around...
    5. War? Maybe later. But when Fire Realm will get to know about the guy with Golden Crow and Phoenix Bloodline in Snow Song Realm I seriously doubt that they will just stay idle. Even Xiaolan said when Bingyun recognized Golden Crow's Flame that "if Fire Realm would know they would investigate it" so it's basically impossible that they will leave Yun Che alone, not to mention BPS. The fact that he has two out of three strongest bloodlines of their Realm is enough to make a move against him or to try to invite him to Fire Realm.
    6. Well, we know that real powerhouses will recognize Jasmine's Brother swordplay. It simply doesn't matter from where that technique origin but the fact that it's his Art is enough to create troubles for our MC.
  • zapzer said:
    4) agreed

1. If that would be technique of very well known clan Jasmine would have a reaction to it. The fact that she didn't proves that it might be related to BPS only rather than it's something that RotG has. It's make more sense to connect it to Evil God or his friend.
    2. Gigantic Heavy Sword that works on voice command and obviously is high grade goodie even in RotG. No matter how I look at this Hong'er will be rather valuable there. Even if people won't be able to tell her real power even an average guy can recognize the obvious treasure and real powerhouses can even be more than curious about her. Either way, it's not like he will show her to everyone to inspect so he should be good as long as there won't be any Devils around...
    5. War? Maybe later. But when Fire Realm will get to know about the guy with Golden Crow and Phoenix Bloodline in Snow Song Realm I seriously doubt that they will just stay idle. Even Xiaolan said when Bingyun recognized Golden Crow's Flame that "if Fire Realm would know they would investigate it" so it's basically impossible that they will leave Yun Che alone, not to mention BPS. The fact that he has two out of three strongest bloodlines of their Realm is enough to make a move against him or to try to invite him to Fire Realm.
    6. Well, we know that real powerhouses will recognize Jasmine's Brother swordplay. It simply doesn't matter from where that technique origin but the fact that it's his Art is enough to create troubles for our MC.
    its going to be unavoidable for there to be at least multiple times throughout the RoTG that people are going to try to rob YC. that just seems unavoidable considering how many treasures YC has. YC has a three year time frame to power up which means he can't hide all of his fighting ability.. since Snow Song Realm is the first arc of RoTG theres definitely going to be conflict with Flame God Realm. maybe it won't happen until the tournament? lol we all know YC is going to be fighting in that tournament. 

this is such a great part of the story though. so many possibilities and so hard to predict. 
  • To be honest I'm really dissapointed in last 5 chapters. I mean, they weren't bad on their own, but I was hoping for some Slice of Life, maybe power testing or something... And we got nothing. 

Oh well, I can imagine that in RotG he will meet with someone who will try to enter Ice Phoenix Sect and will be very dissapointed that Yun Che can enter. Then mandatory duel, "wow, that Yun Che guy is so strong" and moist girls screaming all around our hero... Maybe this will cheer me up.
  • @Shiro_Shinigami
    @zapzer ;
    Most of what you say is reasonable but with Mars it hasn't always been the case. I think that Mars is aware that the development of YC's secrets and sources of power is faster and more advanced  than YC's real power and the story's pace. We have a new realm, new ennemis, new goals that will take at least 800-900 chapters and YC has already an extraordinary background (legacies, treasures, knowledge, potential... that surpass some divine lords ). So it will be very normal if YC won't get new ones and be forced to use the conventional way of cultivation in order to power up. However this doesn't mean that he won't use them as hidden cards if needed  which will cause many conflicts due to his apparent "arrogance". I don't hope the same end as the great ruler where we had one battle after each break through which led to an annoying  cycling plot at the end, which forced the author to rush the end. Here Mars has many cards and secrets (not too much that the story becomes confusing) withwhich he can write one of the best CNs. 
  • the yun clan could of been a royal family a long time ago but was destroyed by a joint collusion of other royal families just like how the 5th scared ground was destroyed and a lot people didn't know about them or if they did it was a false statement made by the royal families
  • It is possible that Han Yi isn't evil guy... Yet. I mean, once Yun Che appears, get all his spotlight and become Realm Queen Disciple the so-called prodigy might be kinda pissed. I don't doubt that his personality will be somehow twisted, perfect prince on outside and asshole who plays with girls when no one watches for example.
    That just sounds like the Palace Master of the Frozen Cloud Asgard ... ok, that palace master is a bit slacking on the perfect prince department ...
  • To the realm of Gods sans 2 seeds. 
    Somehow I feel that the PSC and BPS just was not completed and a little rushed for the RotG arc....
  • edited September 2017
    YC should just use the stronger version of his ice arts for now. No point in using fire if his ice and fire have the same strength tbh. Also he can just get a Divine level or higher heavy sword from Mu Xuanyin. His battle power might be lower but at least there won't be 100 trillion people chasing him for his secrets. 

Btw I wonder if Qingyue will continue using her Phoenix ice arts or if she will obtain a stronger Moon Realm (has to be ice/water related) art? 
  • This is my predictions of the future chapters in ATG. Leave a comments and say what do you think.
    1. After YC arrived at Snow Song realm, Han yi probably pay no attention to him. Due to be too weak and It will not catch his attention and probably disdain Him.
    2. Until YC is strong enough to compete with Han Yi for being the disciple of Mu Xuanyin. Than the conflict start. My opinion is that Mu XiaoLan will probably be the one that betray YC. Cause of her adoration to Han Yi. Han Yi will probably get info about YC lower realm home town and also curing poison must be related to some treasure YC have. Mu xiaolan might not know the existence of SPP but capable of curing such poison must be a treasure.
    3. That will bring danger to YC wife and family in blue pole star and IDR due to Han yi retaliation. This will also trigger to the starting point that all YC wives will be brought to ROTG or snow song realm including the FCA.
    4. I think this Might also be the factor that bring Mu BingYun to fall in love with YC. Maybe the scandal of her poison is related to HAnyi.
    5. Or Maybe even might bring the romance of Mu Xuanyin with YC. Cause of the hidden motives Han yi have towards Mu XuanYin. Or even ambition of replacing Her as a realm King. As to wait for Mu Xuanyin to die is gonna take a very very long time cause of Those immortal ages.

Leave your thought and comments
    Thanks