Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Seems so rushed.... LDE isn't even healed yet and he still hasn't told Yun Gu about their past....... 
  • Suran said:
    Seems so rushed.... LDE isn't even healed yet and he still hasn't told Yun Gu about their past....... 
    Yun Gu getting know about their past = Yun Gu knows range of Yun Che's medical skills = Yun Gu criticize Yun Che for e. g. opening profound veins with touching while other party was naked = FCA gets to know about all evil deeds of their Master = Yun Che is killed by FCA.

Do you want to kill Yun Che @Suran ?
  • edited September 2017
    Suran said:
    Seems so rushed.... LDE isn't even healed yet and he still hasn't told Yun Gu about their past....... 
    Yun Gu getting know about their past = Yun Gu knows range of Yun Che's medical skills = Yun Gu criticize Yun Che for e. g. opening profound veins with touching while other party was naked = FCA gets to know about all evil deeds of their Master = Yun Che is killed by FCA.

Do you want to kill Yun Che @Suran ?
    This definitely needs to be revealed at some point.

Imagine Hanyue and Hanxue asking about their inverted profound entrances.
  • Xiaolan is stronger than Wentian. But is she in Divine realm, or sovereign?
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
    She is in Divine Realm. 100%. But I guess that she is below Divine King, probably 1st or 2nd stage of Divine Realm.
    She is in Divine Realm. 100%. But I guess that she is below Divine King, probably 1st or 2nd stage of Divine Realm.

Ok. I guess I got confused by this.
    By altitude that he is at now, purity that regardless of Profound Sky Continent or Illusory Demon Realm, these top powerhouses he knows basically. But at present this girl, a moment ago what she showed is keeps he startled speed however, profound strength aura from ascertaining sufficiently... At least in Sovereign Profound Realm Fifth Level above.
  • Ok. I guess I got confused by this.
    By altitude that he is at now, purity that regardless of Profound Sky Continent or Illusory Demon Realm, these top powerhouses he knows basically. But at present this girl, a moment ago what she showed is keeps he startled speed however, profound strength aura from ascertaining sufficiently... At least in Sovereign Profound Realm Fifth Level above.
    Yun Che had noticed that her profound strength is definitely above his(5th lvl Sov).
  • Ok. I guess I got confused by this.
    Yun Che had noticed that her profound strength is definitely above his(5th lvl Sov).
    I got that. I just thought that he sensed her to be somewhere in the Sov 5 - 10 boundary.
  • edited September 2017
    New chapter out .
    Info about heavenly treasures.
  • Just finished reading the translated chapters of Shura's Wrath, that series is really of the rails. Also didn't expect the Japanese bashing in there, first time seeing it in Wuxia, you almost forget the tense Chinese-Japenese relations reading these novels.
  • so does jasmine father has the eternal sky pearl because its say eon realm king? maybe thats why he is one of the strongest people.
  • edited September 2017
    fugi123 said:
    so does jasmine father has the eternal sky pearl because its say eon realm king? maybe thats why he is one of the strongest people.
    Yeah, that's him.

I like how next to Jasmine are (?) and how World Needle history and owner can't be said. Another Evil God related artifact?
  • edited September 2017
    I've been skimming through some past chapters and i came to notice this.......

“If you die terribly any day, it will definitely be because of a woman.”

The title Jasmine used the most for Yun Che was “sex fiend.” Over so many years, the number of times she used that was even greater than the number of times she had referred to him as “Yun Che.” This sort of thing that was used to mock Yun Che, Yun Che had already heard countless times… Yet after Jasmine had said this, the Mirror of Samsara on Yun Che’s neck suddenly shone out a dim silver light… The light faded with a flash.

Shone with a dim silver light???? What triggered this.

• I've been skimming through some past chapters and i came to notice this.......

“If you die terribly any day, it will definitely be because of a woman.”

The title Jasmine used the most for Yun Che was “sex fiend.” Over so many years, the number of times she used that was even greater than the number of times she had referred to him as “Yun Che.” This sort of thing that was used to mock Yun Che, Yun Che had already heard countless times… Yet after Jasmine had said this, the Mirror of Samsara on Yun Che’s neck suddenly shone out a dim silver light… The light faded with a flash.

Shone with a dim silver light???? What triggered this.

Mirror shone several times. We still don't know anything. In fact even how Mirror works is inconsistent - once it simply let Yun Che to be born again as a newborn child without any memories and on the second time it basically ressurected him. You can gues whatever you want regarding it at this point.
  • New chapter out  940

• Another chapter without LDE x Ling'er healing session. Waste of time boys... 
  • they will do it when he is in realm of god (RoG). YC will never respect the first promise. B)
  • I wonder how YC is going to become Mu Xuanyin's disciple.

-Competition
    -Bingyun reccomends
    -She reads YC's memories
    -An accident ;)
    -He simply shows his skill at learning the Ice Phoenix profound arts
  • edited September 2017
    The intermission was interesting, and chapter 940 was pretty much filled with Yun Che making promises he can't(won't) keep. 

I love how none of the women there were dumb enough to ask to Yun Che not to pick up any women, and Ling'er is fully expecting him to come back with a goddess lover. 

Well I guess next chapter is when he leaves for the Realm of the Gods, everybody get ready to read a bunch of chapters were damn near every new character will either look down on or under estimate Yun Che.
  • And even now, he didn't give them a soul crystal.
  • everybody get ready to read a bunch of chapters were damn near every new character will either look down on or under estimate Yun Che.

• Maybe the ice Phoenix in her body will be like "aaah he's so prefect for my divine arts!!!" 
  • Austin said:
    everybody get ready to read a bunch of chapters were damn near every new character will either look down on or under estimate Yun Che.

Yun Che is coming. And so are 50 or more girls.
  • If Yun Che can beat Yang Chen's record in doing this with "several" girls at the same time then I will be impressed. It doesn't matter if he has 2 or 20000 girls - if Mars is planning to do max 3 girls at the same time then what's the point? :smiley:

I wonder how YC is going to become Mu Xuanyin's disciple.

-Competition
    -Bingyun reccomends
    -She reads YC's memories
    -An accident ;)
    -He simply shows his skill at learning the Ice Phoenix profound arts
    Probably a little bit of all. He can't meet Xuanyin just like that and Bingyun said that there are thousands of mortals visiting their realm and some are even qualified to join their Martial Palace. He needs to "accidently" get triggered to try get there and show his skills. After all of this it is possible that he will share some of his memories with Ice Phoenix inside Xuanyin's body, but that point is kinda the most unlikely.
  • When is the demon empress heals? And info about fairy chu and how far he reached his relatiship with his little aunt?
  • edited September 2017
    Alyschu's description is so different. It says Mu Bingyun is ice cold hearted and not pure hearted. Mu Xuanyin is protective and not someone who hides her shortcomings (btw she's only a chief palace master????). 

【Divine Essence Realm】(Essence Deification) → 【Divine Soul Realm】(Soul Deification) → 【Divine Tribulation Realm】 → 【Divine Spirit Realm】 → 【Divine King Realm】 → 【Divine Sovereign Realm】 → 【Divine Master Realm】 → 【???】  → 【???】

Translated Spoilers
    Fire Girl: Hello everyone, I am a beautiful young maiden from Mars, and I welcome every to Mars’ midnight theater. Let us welcome the main lead of tonight—Lord Mars!

Mars: Hello everyone, I’m Mars Gravity! Let me do some correction, it’s already in the early morning now!

Fire Girl: Hello, Lord Mars! What are you doing being awake at such a late hour?

Mars: Needless to say! It’s obviously because of this small midnight theater!

Fire Girl: Oh oh oh! If you please! Let’s put our hands together for Lord Mars Gravity, who will be bringing everyone the Martians’ first midnight theater—the character settings for the Realm of the Gods arc!  

Mars: Ahem! After killing the old monster Xuanyuan, the Blue Pole arc will also be quickly (temporarily) brought to a close. Next up, we will be entering the next big arc – Realm of the Gods.

In the middle, there will be small (strange) interlude, and here I shall first put down simple introductions for a few important female characters.

Why only female characters? Because you people definitely won’t be concerned about male characters.

As follows:

Snow Song Realm

A humongous astral plane enveloped in ice and snow throughout the ancient times. Because it’s a place enveloped in extreme amounts of yin energy, ninety percent of the residents are women.

(Fire Girl: Then isn’t this place heaven? It’s definitely a place where a husband has multiple wives.)

(Mars: There’s also a place below that’s made up of all men…)

Mu Bingyun

The progenitor of Frozen Cloud Asgard in the Profound Sky Continent. A former Vice Palace Master of Ice Phoenix Palace in Snow Song Realm. She fell into the Profound Sky Continent when she was struck with the blazing poison a thousand years ago, losing all her profound energy and memories in the process. While she was recovering, she created Frozen Cloud Asgard, and left behind the 【Ice Phoenix God Conferring Codex】. She’s a key figure when Yun Che steps in the Realm of the Gods.

Personality: Spotlessly ice-cold hearted.

Mu Xuanyin

The Realm Queen of Snow Song Realm. Chief Palace Master of Ice Phoenix Palace. The soul of the Ice Phoenix resides in her body and she is the first person to cultivate 【Ice Phoenix God Conferring Codex】 to completion in the history of Snow Song Realm, capable of sealing wide areas of land in ice with just a flick of her fingers. She’s Yun Che’s second teacher in the profound way after Jasmine.

Personality: Protective! Protective! Protective!

Flame God Realm

A searing hot astral plane comparable to an enormous volcano. It assembles a large number of fire-based divine sects. Because it’s a place enveloped by extreme yang energy, ninety percent of the residents are men, and they are eternal enemies with Snow Song Realm.

(Fire Girl: If they’re all men, all of them must be gay.)

(Mars: You fujoshi!!)

Wood Spirit Race

Like elves, they are a race of spirits of nature. They are capable of controlling plants and trees. Because their bodies carry extremely rich and pure nature energy, their bodies can be used to refine high-grade spirit medicine, and are thus captured and auctioned in large quantities. Gradually, they have been forced to the brink of extinction.  

He Ling

The last remaining royal descendant of the Wood Spirit Race. After being rescued by Yun Che, she wholeheartedly wishes to become Yun Che’s disciple.

Personality: Gentle and frail on the outside, but carries a heart of hatred, willing to achieve her revenge by all means possible.

Star God Realm

One of the Four Great Royal Realms in the East God Region. Possesses the Twelve Star Gods whom none were unaware and unfearful of in the Realm of the Gods.

Jasmine

The eldest princess of the Star God Realm. One of the Twelve Star Gods, inherited the power of the Heaven Slaughter Star God. Hidden in her body is the absolutely terrifying 【Evil Embryo Myriad Tribulation Wheel】.

Personality: Bloodstained Jasmine.

Moon God Realm

One of the Four Great Royal Realms in the East God Region, mortal enemies with Star God Realm.

Xia Qingyue

The true female lead who had been buying soy sauce since the early days.

Brahma Monarch Realm

One of the Four Great Royal Realms in the East God Region. A mysterious astral plane which possesses countless powerful experts but had never participated in any conflicts between astral planes.

Brahma Monarch Goddess

Bears the title of number one goddess in East God Region. Rumors say people who personally witnessed her beauty and talents would be willing to sacrifice everything for her, even if they die and have their souls destroyed. The successor to the Realm King of Brahma God Realm. She is also Jasmine’s most hated person whom she would kill at all costs.

Personality: Extremely shrewd, never carries a hint of mercy in her heart, never believes anyone else. All living creatures and inanimate objects in the entire world are just tools in her eyes. She will keep anything that is of use, discard anything that has lost its use, and kill anyone that can’t be controlled.

Seven Realms of the Divine Profound

【Divine Essence Realm】(Essence Deification) → 【Divine Soul Realm】(Soul Deification) → 【Divine Tribulation Realm】 → 【Divine Spirit Realm】 → 【Divine King Realm】 → 【Divine Sovereign Realm】 → 【Divine Master Realm】 → 【???】  → 【???】

All of the settings above can be changed at anytime, and I will take no responsibility for them.

Complete!

Fire Girl: Mn, mn. Thank you, Lord Mars. Now, I wish to ask a question! Between Jasmine and Qingyue, who is the true female lead?

Mars: I’m already asleep… I’m already asleep… I’m already asleep…

Fire Girl: Alright! Mars has already fallen asleep! The Martian midnight theater shall draw its curtains here. Thank you everyone for viewing. Crabby crab, nights!

Flame God Realm is land of the gays~

• edited September 2017
    Suran said:
    Alyschu's description is so different. It says Mu Bingyun is ice cold hearted and not pure hearted. Mu Xuanyin is protective and not someone who hides her shortcomings (btw she's only a chief palace master????). 
    Ice cold hearted =/= cold hearted. Bingyun so far as we know is like ultimate Qingyue - she is very good person, but she is like devoided of emotions. Ice cold heart is ultimately pure heart.
    And when it comes to Xuanyin you have like in first sentence that she is the Realm Queen of Snow Song Realm. It makes sense that she is also a head of their Realm Palace... But it looks like that she is rather that type that hides and protects everything - family, friends, realm, her own shortcomings rather than just pretend to be awesome and hide her own failures. She is very similar to Yun Che in that regard, they can make nice combo together.

Suran said:
    "You need a Flame to start a Train~~~~" :wink:
  • Suran said:

that make sense.
  • in the eastern god realm its says 4 royal families moon god ,star god, and brahma monarch. but it never mentions the fourth royal family i wonder who they are
  • fugi123 said:
    in the eastern god realm its says 4 royal families moon god ,star god, and brahma monarch. but it never mentions the fourth royal family i wonder who they are
    Why don't u go and check the this thread:
    http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/8776/heavenly-profound-treasures#latest

It's the HTL of Mars' latest info dump. It contains the answer u seek.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino