Martial World

Comments

• B4sh3r said:
    So that's why Fairy Feng gets promoted, because he is her disciple/in her faction? And is that part already translated or does that come later? I am only at 972 atm.
    From what I'm told, Fairy Feng gets the palace master position of Phoenix Cry Palace because MC gets 2nd place in a tournament that has over a trillion members of the divine realms younger generation participating, he earns the backing of an Empyrean, so in order to suck up to MC, the Phoenix Clan give him some crap and promotes Fairy Feng since she's like the only one in the clan with a relationship with him. This hasn't happened in the translated chapters yet.
  • edited August 2017
    B4sh3r said:
    B4sh3r said:
    Is Fairy Feng in the current translated chapters already the new head or will that happen later? And can someone answer what Lin Ming did so that she would get that position instead of her rival?
    after the trial he is considered someone with enough talent to run for patriarch for the entire clan
    So that's why Fairy Feng gets promoted, because he is her disciple/in her faction? And is that part already translated or does that come later? I am only at 972 atm.
    Spoilers about Fairy Feng.
    Head's up. I wouldn't get too hung up on Fairy Feng if I were you. LM does unprecendtedly well in a competition for all divine realm talents, raising the status of the entire ancient Phoenix clan. As his half-master Fairy Feng's status is naturally promoted. We don't see much of her after this. I can't remember but I don't think they are shown interacting again in the novel.
  • When is the tournament ?
  • When is the tournament ?
    After Carefree Island's arc which we are having now comes the tournament arc, but not so sure which chapter it begins, If I remember well what people already said in this discussion forum, it's before chapter 1200, but after 1070 when LM reaches Divine Sea realm
  • When does he kill those two elders of carefree island?
  • When does he kill those two elders of carefree island?
    Btw things are going, probably between chapters 1030 and 1040.
  • Wish they could have done more with fairy feng and Lin Ming I mean idk maybe becomes our Mcs wife 
  • She's not powerful enough to become one of his wives. She's already tremendously old and has essentially reached her peak.
  • True but usually Mcs have some bs method to make he, immortal and powerful anything is possible 
  • edited August 2017
    That's from an omniscient perspective. MC doesn't know he will become the strongest being in the universe, so his mentality at the time is him getting with her is a set back.
  • Actually, at the time Lin Ming was in the Ancient Phoenix Clan, getting with Fairy Feng would have been very beneficial to him, he would have got her bloodline power as shes most likely a virgin, and until the smelting trial, his Phoenix bloodline was awful. Fairy Feng herself, is a character who likely only becomes an early to mid stage Holy Lord, if she was smart, she would've handed over her vital phoenix yin and tied herself to Lin Ming forever, she would have most likely reached world king then. >:)
  • Well if anyone deserves to be MC's wife, it's Mu Qianxu. She's a better romantic figure than any of his "real" wives.
  • I've seen worse harems so his aren't that bad I agree mu quanyu is pretty awsome
  • Qianxu, not Quanyu.
    Qianxu is the girl inside the cube, Quanyu is the DPI Saintess.
  • Oh ya that's right I was surprised the author didn't have her join the harem well it migutnmbe possible in the sequel who knows 
  • There will be no sequels, according to the author
  • TMW is the sequel, and I highly doubt CC will cover this aspect in it.
  • TMW is kind of a sequel, because it won't have much more than 2000 chapters and there is almost zero mention to MW...only one thing or two for the fan service. At least for now, it looks like for me that in order to get people to read his new novel (TMW) the author tried to get the fans from MW, but making a little reference at the beggining and some other later on =/

But I would find it really nice to have sequels about MW, focusing characters whether humans or not, different concepts and etc.
  • JackJames said:
    TMW is kind of a sequel, because it won't have much more than 2000 chapters and there is almost zero mention to MW...only one thing or two for the fan service. At least for now, it looks like for me that in order to get people to read his new novel (TMW) the author tried to get the fans from MW, but making a little reference at the beggining and some other later on =/

But I would find it really nice to have sequels about MW, focusing characters whether humans or not, different concepts and etc.
    true the only thing common is the purple card and it will prob explain how the 3 items were created
  • JackJames said:
    When does he kill those two elders of carefree island?
    Carefree Island is first mentioned at chapter 1073 so not sure if that's correct. :p
  • B4sh3r said:
    JackJames said:
    When does he kill those two elders of carefree island?
    Carefree Island is first mentioned at chapter 1073 so not sure if that's correct. :p
    Opss sorry, I mentioned 1030 and 1040 but I wanted to say 1130 and 1140, sincce until now at 1130 LM is still crossing his ninefall hahahahahaha. My bad man :X and believe me, I almost wrote he is crossing ninefall in 1030...had to correct myself again hehe
  • Why is the Carefree sect given so much importance? They seem like a bunch of selfish ignorant morons. The fact that Qianxue wants to build their divine kingdom around them is simply idiotic.
  • Exactly but could have been near the phoniex sect I mean that skyrite guy it not fit to be sect leader he's such a pussy everyone there gives zero respect
  • It's like the author is intentionally trying to anger the viewers by placing so much importance on such useless and ungrateful people.
  • Austin said:
    She's not powerful enough to become one of his wives. She's already tremendously old and has essentially reached her peak.

2 of his wives are canon fodder, and considering these MC's usually reach the peak, no one can really be as "talented" as him in the long run
  • Finally caught up with the current translated chapters and I hope that he can AT LEAST kill weak Divine Transformation cultivators or else this whole fucking tribulation would have been useless except his large success gold battle spirit. I mean ... really? Nearly 10 chapters?
  • Actually it all began at chapter 1114 and ended at chapter 1132 so we had 19 (since 1114 still counts right xD) chapters of crossing ninefall hahaha. Honestly in some ways it was pretty nice this ninefall crossing, however in many chapters the author kind screwed a little the experience with so many useless information and repetition. Now I hope we can see him killing some Divine Transformation martial artists and cause huge lossess to Splintersoul Mountaint and the Occult Bone Clan.
  • He probably had the best ninefall you can get 
  • can anyone give more details on the relationship between sheng mei (4th wife) and the spirit emperor? I don't understand the situation. As a side note, I've found pictures of all the wives and some other significant characters. Anyone interested?
  • edited September 2017
    [duplicate post]