World of Warcraft: Foreign Realm Domination spoilers

13»

Comments

• Presumably they will join the harem then?
  • edited August 2017
    Rewrite said:
    Presumably they will join the harem then?
    welp that's the only thing we can do.. and its mentioned that he has a lot of wives
  • So you said you in your earlier spoiler that he took Muxue back with him through the portal. Is she the only one? I would have thought he took his whole harem.
  • edited August 2017
    Rewrite said:
    So you said you in your earlier spoiler that he took Muxue back with him through the portal. Is she the only one? I would have thought he took his whole harem.
    nah, he can go freely between worlds now.. he just took muxue first since she is his main waifu and she is the only one near him when he returns to his palace
  • so he didn't snusnu Muxue during the novel?
  • edited August 2017
    Knight8 said:
    so he didn't snusnu Muxue during the novel?
    nope, Aegwynn possessed Muxue and whenever he tried to touch Muxue, Aegwynn takes control of Muxue's body and hits him with magic and after Aegwynn passed away the chaotic time happens...
  • Wow, the first page is pretty extensive now, thanks Arcadia.
  • Why didn't the shitty pope die in the end? He allied with the Kennedy Clan to attack MC.
  • Austin said:
    Why didn't the shitty pope die in the end? He allied with the Kennedy Clan to attack MC.
    they couldnt kill him since he is a peak 6th rank(one of the strongest) and it will cost them casualty and he pretty much escaped after the failed crusade against XY and the whole church lands are being attack on all sides and even the people that the church ruled are helping those invaders.

The world was currently in a mess and couldnt spare any troops to hunt him down since only the top 6th rank could defeat him, and he help XY and the rest during the final battle.
  • Well he pretty much had to if he also wanted to survive I'm assuming.
    Nothing happens to him after everything is over?
  • Austin said:
    Well he pretty much had to if he also wanted to survive I'm assuming.
    Nothing happens to him after everything is over?
    dunno, he never got mentioned after that :\
  • Well at least MC is too OP for the Pope to pull anything funny.
  • i never even played World of Warcraft but this novel rly makes one consider doing so