Martial World

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Is mc 3rd and 4th wife's from the ancient phoenix clan?
    When does lin ming start a relationship with xiao moxian his third wife?
  • nope , his third wife is from black phoenix clan(real phoenixes)
    he should be with her around  1500s
    i heard he is meeting his fourth wife soon with the translated
    i heard he is meeting his fourth wife soon with the translated
    He meets his fourth wife last i believe it should be just before the war of between the humans and the saint race
  • edited August 2017
    1. I'm caught up with to which is chapter 1125 whenever meets his third wife the black phoniex chick will there relationship be good when they first meet?

2. someone said her talent is better I find that hard to belive considering mc reached the utmost peak in his ninefall cultivation he got 33 layered heavens 5 manefestations five element tribulation and heavenly tribulation?
  • She's a hybrid human/black phoenix which is why her talent surpassed MC's.
  • When the meet do they start out as enemies or friends?
  • edited August 2017
    I'm really enjoying this ninefall breakthrough...but jesus christ it has been 12 chapters by now of ninefall, and I think we probably still got 4-6 more :worried:
  • Ragnarock said:
    When the meet do they start out as enemies or friends?
    Theirs gonna be tournament hosted by i think multiple empreayen across the whole divine realm and she is one the greatest genius of their. They should meet around 1250 to 1400 i think and during finale of the tournament. They get togethor(sex) when their in asura road.
  • Does her grandfather approve is does she actually love mc?

and who wins the tournament I mean the mc should not have done to bad?
  • edited August 2017
    He ties for first place, but due to MC taking time and comprehending laws or something in the middle of the battle, it is voted that the other person (which is a reincarnation of an empyrean iirc) wins -> MC gets second place. 
  • Ragnarock said:
    Does her grandfather approve is does she actually love mc?

and who wins the tournament I mean the mc should not have done to bad?
    Her grandfather wanted to betray the human race and join the saint race but she didn't want to because she wanted to stay with the mc.

For the finale of the tournament they were supposed to climb stele/platform that should be created by a half god or true god, their were 99 steps each steps gets harder because of the daos or something. Their was a guy who was a disciple of an empreayon i believe who went shoulder and shoulder with the mc until about the 90 or step when he couldn't continue anymore. mc managed to get to the 99 step obivs
  • edited August 2017
    Jeez so I guess her grandfather will be an enemy then hope black phoniex chick doesn't betray our mc in the end?

if the grandfather betrayed the humans did mc kill him?

• Ragnarock said:
    Jeez so I guess her grandfather will be an enemy then hope black phoniex chick doesn't betray our mc in the end?

if the grandfather betrayed the humans did mc kill him?

He wanted to betray them because he wanted his clan not to die in a war between the 2 races. I believe the mc forgave him. its been a few months since i read the raws
  • Okay good thanks man
  • When does he goes back to the ancient phoenix clan?
  • When does he goes back to the ancient phoenix clan?
    After leaving the ancient phoenix clan LM goes to carefree island, than tournament and after that we will basically read nothing about the ancient phoenix clan anymore....so by what I know, we will never see LM within the ancient phoenix clan again, they were just an initial plot for his ascencion in DR and that's all, unfortunatelly =/
  • Austin said:
    He ties for first place, but due to MC taking time and comprehending laws or something in the middle of the battle, it is voted that the other person (which is a reincarnation of an empyrean iirc) wins -> MC gets second place. 
    My bad..

Also does it mention how exactly asura god died. And was the Abyss demon god sealed under that big piece of violet?
  • JackJames said:
    When does he goes back to the ancient phoenix clan?
    After leaving the ancient phoenix clan LM goes to carefree island, than tournament and after that we will basically read nothing about the ancient phoenix clan anymore....so by what I know, we will never see LM within the ancient phoenix clan again, they were just an initial plot for his ascencion in DR and that's all, unfortunatelly =/
    So he never goes back and breaks the second world in the mirror?
  • No, actually after going to the DR there is never any mentioning to the mirror within the 9 concepts of fire, from the king smelting trial which LM achieved the one with the meteor and it was the concept of annihilation.
  • fugi123 said:
    Austin said:
    My bad..

Also does it mention how exactly asura god died. And was the Abyss demon god sealed under that big piece of violet?
    He's not dead
  • Dam I really liked fairy feng she was really good to lin Ming 
  • Asura is in seclusion because he has to heal himself after he protects MC, but he's not dead.

MC was even better to Fairy Feng. He secured her position as the next Palace Master, which would have been impossible without him.
  • What spear will Ling Ming be using as end game? 
  • Suran said:
    What spear will Ling Ming be using as end game? 
    A spear made from the entire Asura Road world.

• Suran said:
    What spear will Ling Ming be using as end game? 
    A spear made from the entire Asura Road world.

And what will happen to the phoenix blood spear? The author will just forget it?
  • Seriously liked the phoniex spear I mean especially when it awakens at artifact spirit
  • Is Fairy Feng in the current translated chapters already the new head or will that happen later? And can someone answer what Lin Ming did so that she would get that position instead of her rival?
  • B4sh3r said:
    Is Fairy Feng in the current translated chapters already the new head or will that happen later? And can someone answer what Lin Ming did so that she would get that position instead of her rival?
    after the trial he is considered someone with enough talent to run for patriarch for the entire clan
  • edited August 2017
    B4sh3r said:
    Is Fairy Feng in the current translated chapters already the new head or will that happen later? And can someone answer what Lin Ming did so that she would get that position instead of her rival?
    after the trial he is considered someone with enough talent to run for patriarch for the entire clan
    So that's why Fairy Feng gets promoted, because he is her disciple/in her faction? And is that part already translated or does that come later? I am only at 972 atm.