True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• Well, the lotus came from the lady inside the purple crystal so is understandable that the lotus is the symbol for the 9RBR
  • I get her having it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with YY. Just like the 10k LDW which they are calling his destruction dao. The process to obtain them has been explained, but instead of having YY earn them, CC is giving them to him in situations that make no sense. To be clear the 10k LDW is part of the Asura Heavenly Dao a completely separate cultivation method that has nothing to do the great dao of whatever universe YY happens to find himself in, unless he is in the Asura Road, even then he would have to go through a years long process to be able to use it outside of Asura Road.
  • I get her having it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with YY. Just like the 10k LDW which they are calling his destruction dao. The process to obtain them has been explained, but instead of having YY earn them, CC is giving them to him in situations that make no sense. To be clear the 10k LDW is part of the Asura Heavenly Dao a completely separate cultivation method that has nothing to do the great dao of whatever universe YY happens to find himself in, unless he is in the Asura Road, even then he would have to go through a years long process to be able to use it outside of Asura Road.
    That's not exactly true. The 10k DWE itself is a mystic technique, Asura created it and used it in his cultivation. YY learned it and got insights on the laws from it. The laws in both universes are the same, so there is no problem there. Just the cultivation systems are different. 10k DWE is created from Major Destruction laws, it has nothing to do to the Asura Road and the laws and runes Asura created there. It should've been created even before the Asura Road. I see no problems with YY learning it and understanding the laws from it.
  • Liron said:
    I get her having it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with YY. Just like the 10k LDW which they are calling his destruction dao. The process to obtain them has been explained, but instead of having YY earn them, CC is giving them to him in situations that make no sense. To be clear the 10k LDW is part of the Asura Heavenly Dao a completely separate cultivation method that has nothing to do the great dao of whatever universe YY happens to find himself in, unless he is in the Asura Road, even then he would have to go through a years long process to be able to use it outside of Asura Road.
    That's not exactly true. The 10k DWE itself is a mystic technique, Asura created it and used it in his cultivation. YY learned it and got insights on the laws from it. The laws in both universes are the same, so there is no problem there. Just the cultivation systems are different. 10k DWE is created from Major Destruction laws, it has nothing to do to the Asura Road and the laws and runes Asura created there. It should've been created even before the Asura Road. I see no problems with YY learning it and understanding the laws from it.
    You missed a very important part of MW. The only reason LM could use any part of the Asura Heavenly Dao and the inscription techniques he learned there in 33 days was because of the brands he got in his body during one of the final smelting trials. Also there are 3 wheels. The one YY is using is the 'body' wheel from the first volume of the Asura Heavenly Dao. If it was the 'energy' wheel I would have less of a problem with it, because the PCC controls energy and YY's body sucks. I would still have a problem with it, just look at what LM had to go through to learn the first part. YY sat in front of a rock...
  • edited June 2017
    Maybe CC wasn't expecting so many people to have read MW. idk
  • or maybe its such a nerfed version that its ok for YY to have learned it.
  • It doesn't seem that nerfed. So far, every time he has used it, he has reckted all his opponents. I mean sure, It's not as strong as if LM used it (for obvious reasons), but I'm sure it'll get more OP as YY becomes stronger.
  • Has Sheng Mei/Xiaoyu'er appeared in TMW world yet?
  • edited June 2017
    Has Sheng Mei/Xiaoyu'er appeared in TMW world yet?
    YY has seen her Sheng Mei the "Red Woman" or something, and he can tell she's super OP inside the Purple Crystal. Aside from a cursory glance nothing more has developed.
  • Rewrite said:
    YY has seen her Sheng Mei the "Red Woman" or something, and he can tell she's super OP inside the Purple Crystal. Aside from a cursory glance nothing more has developed.
    Thanks. Decided I'm going to put off reading TMW until I get news that it's starting to tie in with the MW plotline
  • Rewrite said:
    Thanks. Decided I'm going to put off reading TMW until I get news that it's starting to tie in with the MW plotline
    It technically is starting to tie in now more than ever, but in superficial ways. They are literally in a place called the "door to the 33 skies" that seems to be something Sheng Mei set up. XiaoYu'er seems to be someone that CC forgot about. 
  • Ok I want to say this, the reason I believe that YY was able to learn 10K DWE is because of some left over memories inside the the purple crystal. Plus it may not even be the same technique, because from my foggy memory, didn't 10K DWE use the souls of things it killed to enhance it. So far I haven't seen that with YY's usage of the technique.

Also kind of a tangent question here, but it involves MW. OK the big reincarnation technique makes you be reborn 9 times, each time stronger and better. Now Xiao Moxian is a dark pheonix and she undergoes Nirvana 9 times which purifies her and makes her stronger; because of her pheonix heritage. So my question, if Xiao Moxian learned the big reincarnation technique, would she undergo a total of 81 Nirvana? Also I can't remember, but does the original life count as the first life to the big reincarnation technique? Or is it after the first  reincarnation does it count as the first life?
  • Also what happened to the Dao Leaf of withering, I miss it. If the Great Azure Tree seed can be fused into his Dao Treem then I think that the Dao Leaf can bind itself to the Dao/Great Azure Tree inside YY.
  • Also what happened to the Dao Leaf of withering, I miss it. If the Great Azure Tree seed can be fused into his Dao Treem then I think that the Dao Leaf can bind itself to the Dao/Great Azure Tree inside YY.
    YY fused his Dao of withering with his time sword technique creating his Withering of Time technique. 
  • seriously cow? seriously? saved by random passing noble chick? again? -_-
  • It's Empyrean (or 10k Fey w/e it is) Heavens arc all over again, lol.
  • When is he gonna meet lin xintong again?
    No one knows. People speculate it should be this coming arc or very soon, since YY got a huge power-up and has prestige now.
  • Rewrite said:
    When is he gonna meet lin xintong again?
    No one knows. People speculate it should be this coming arc or very soon, since YY got a huge power-up and has prestige now.
    you mean the arc after the azure forest thing?
    random question but you do know TMW is caught up in raws right? this is mostly a speculation thread now so what you've read is what we know minus a few hours.
  • Don't know if it's been mentioned but do we think that the Sheng Mei that has been seen in the purple crystal origins and created the door to the 33 skies was her previous incarnation I.e. The Sheng Mei who sealed the abyssal demon king?

And that the reason that the future incarnation of Sheng Mei could find the crack in space to YY's universe at a relatively low cultivation is because her previous incarnation had been there before. 

It would be a shame if Sheng Mei had really spent 100million years plus away from LM and Jiu'er. Think about it, it's possible that Xingxuan, Qianyu and their children have already died if it's been that long. 
  • Is anyone reading this still?
  • Not from Qidian.
  • Does anyone know why Bai Yueyin stabbed Jian Qingyang in the chest?
  • Aichi said:
    Does anyone know why Bai Yueyin stabbed Jian Qingyang in the chest?
    not revealed yet and probably would not be revealed in the near future.
  • You're kidding. YY will get the Heretical God Fire Seed?
    Nice rehashing CC.
  • edited August 2017
    Someone said Mcs wife Lin xintong had a son or daughter with another guys is this true I do not like ntr shit?

did mc get ntred in this novel
  • Ragnarock said:
    Someone said Mcs wife Lin xintong had a son or daughter with another guys is this true I do not like ntr shit?
    Not true.. the raws and translated and basically going hand in hand. up till now chpt 1127 their hasn't been mentioned where she is. She dissapeared during the space storm when they were leaving the tian world
  • Kk I just hope there won't be any ntr someone ok wiki said she had a kid with another man and shit?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Kk I just hope there won't be any ntr someone ok wiki said she had a kid with another man and shit?
    That wiki is obviously full of shit.
  • Love the novel but the chapters are getting shorter and now there's a 30 sec add in the new chapter, hate quidian. 
  • the novel is losing it's cohesion. the arcs literally feel like they have no relation whatsoever