Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• So Mars purposely tells us that there are two special places in PSC, has YC go near both of those places but then has him turn back around on both occasions.

Mars finally tells us what the black jade is, turns out it's one part of the <<World Defying Scripture>> a profound arts that's been left behind by the most powerful being mentioned in the story, and Lingxi of all people can accurately read it, but then he has Yun Che store the <<World Defying Scripture>> in the SPP and pretend like nothing happened... YUN CHE YOU DAMN PRICK I HOPE HONG'ER EATS IT WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING!

Mars you are a fucking troll beyond belief, fans have repeatedly complained about the lack of traditional training that Yun Che does, but Now Of All Times when there are multiple power ups staring Yun Che in the face, you have him turn around and start doing traditional training? 

I can only see this as Mars trolling his readers.

Sorry about the rant guys, it's just some built up frustration from these last few chapters. :disappointed:
  • Wtfff??? What was the point of going to the village if they're not even going to visit the Phoenix????
  • Mars in full trolling mod, also time skip incoming.
  • If Chu Yuechan is not with Mu Bingyun and it's a case of we don't see her until the end of the novel I am going to be so upset.
  • It is so pathetic to see that mars plans to slow down the flow of the events and make YC looks like a soft hearted with some backwardness in order to start the new adventures in RotG. Very poor plot for this transition. I think that Mars enjoys only shitting on the readers instead of writing a good novel from the beginning to the end. If he continues in this teasing rate, I think that he will lose the majority of the readers and face the same sort like TDG and other wuxia novels. ATG was good because of the badass of the protagonist and the fanny situations between YC and Jasmine and other ones. If he can't keep this, the second part of the story will be very boring. I hope that I am wrong and we will see the old YC in the future. :( 
  • Qingyue or Jasmine the last ? 555
  • Woah, Mar's seriously trolled the people who thought Chu Yuechan was as the phoenix village, serious trolling going on in the last couple of chaps.

• edited August 2017
    Suryansh said:
    Woah, Mar's seriously trolled the people who thought Chu Yuechan was as the phoenix village, serious trolling going on in the last couple of chaps.
    To be fair it was always presumption that Yuechan is there and nothing more. This wasn't really a trolling. Entire chapter 931 was one, big trolling session instead. I mean, people were waiting for that moment when Yun Che meets Phoenix once more ever since Xue'er were introduced and... Mars just showed us a middle finger while lauging like a maniac. Instead we will get "training" that people wanted, so we should be happy, right? 

Like I said, if incoming chapters won't be good slice of life or major development without tease it's not even worth to read for a time being. It'd be better to wait few weeks and then read all this crap in one go and jump to meaningful part of current arc.
  • I was already expecting but at this point i think it's 99% of chance of mars pulling another Heavenly Star, i mean i just can't see YC finding her before the ending of the novel Mars knows how much the readers care about her, i even know some people who are only reading the novel to see what happened to her he will delay this thing for ages.
  • edited August 2017
    Im sure Mars has gotten a lot of message about yue chan, and he problably is already fed up with it. I can see him delaying it a few hundreds chapters for every message he gets about her.  >:)
  • RIIIcardo said:
    I was already expecting but at this point i think it's 99% of chance of mars pulling another Heavenly Star, i mean i just can't see YC finding her before the ending of the novel Mars knows how much the readers care about her, i even know some people who are only reading the novel to see what happened to her he will delay this thing for ages.
    Heavenly Star was much shorter than even the current ATG and it had a rushed ending.So, I can understand but ATG is going to be much longer both chapter wise and in-story time wise. So, it's really bad story telling if we only see Chu Yuechan and the child at the end of the story. If this happens ATG will be my last Mars story and I won't read another crap Mars writes i.e even if he writes it in the future.
  • RIIIcardo said:
    I was already expecting but at this point i think it's 99% of chance of mars pulling another Heavenly Star, i mean i just can't see YC finding her before the ending of the novel Mars knows how much the readers care about her, i even know some people who are only reading the novel to see what happened to her he will delay this thing for ages.
    Heavenly Star was much shorter than even the current ATG and it had a rushed ending.So, I can understand but ATG is going to be much longer both chapter wise and in-story time wise. So, it's really bad story telling if we only see Chu Yuechan and the child at the end of the story. If this happens ATG will be my last Mars story and I won't read another crap Mars writes i.e even if he writes it in the future.
    Yeah well i hope i'm wrong, imo the best thing about Chu Yuechan was her interactions with Yun Che if she appears only at the last chapters of the novel... 
  • Mu Bingyun is our last hope for Chu Yuechan, otherwise it's going to be an end of the novel job which would be such a shame.
  • edited August 2017
    If she does show up at the end of the novel who knows how many years that would be(novel time) and the child would probs be an adult...mars has been holding off CYC for far too long so much that he is starting to take the piss with it
  • Well, the final hope for Yuechan before RotG are going to be those "2 places". This is literally the only chance. But in that case they are on very high level.
  • edited August 2017
    We still have to see these "Craters", so lets see. We have no clue when Mar's will introduce CYC back into the novel, It's unlikely that she will be in the  PSC now, given that we know Jasmine is capable of searching through barriers like the one around the Phoenix village, she might still be in one of these craters, or she might be in the ACC. Or alternatively she could be hiding somewhere close but her power is dropped below the earth realm.

I don't think we are going to get a time-skip or YC's normal training, it simply is not possible for YC to get the power he needs fast enough by cultivating like typical novels. Most Likely he is going to find a power up in one of these " Craters " that Mar's was talking about. We still have to see what those divine crystals near cloud city were, there is still hope that it is a seed, since the DPS sect and 4SG's dint sense it being so close it's very likely it's not actually Divine Crystals. I can Mar's revisiting that soon, hopefully in the next few chapters.

We also know that Jasmine is a Divine Lord, so it's unlikely that he's going to meet her before the closing arc's of the ROTG. 

I don't get why YC does not absorb some divine crystals to power up, he has the power to absorb them without wasting energy and his position as "ruler" of the PSC & IDR should give him access to large amounts of the stuff. He could use those crystals to break into the later stages of the sovereign realm.
  • Suryansh said:
    Most Likely he is going to find a power up in one of these " Craters " that Mar's was talking about. We still have to see what those divine crystals near cloud city were, there is still hope that is a seed. I can Mar's revisiting that soon, hopefully in the next few chapters.
    【The Profound Sky Continent final two pits have buried

, the Blue Pole Star chapter terminates in light of this.】
     Didn't the latest note say that he's done with Blue Pole Star Planet and I think those 'crates' he mentioned were about Lingxi and Lost Phoneix Clan?
  • edited August 2017
    Suryansh said:
    Most Likely he is going to find a power up in one of these " Craters " that Mar's was talking about. We still have to see what those divine crystals near cloud city were, there is still hope that is a seed. I can Mar's revisiting that soon, hopefully in the next few chapters.
    【The Profound Sky Continent final two pits have buried

, the Blue Pole Star chapter terminates in light of this.】
     Didn't the latest note say that he's done with Blue Pole Star Planet and I think those 'crates' he mentioned were about Lingxi and Lost Phoneix Clan?
    Fuck, I did not read this! Just check right now. It looks like all the stuff in the PSC is over. We can only see him re-visiting those crystals now since he still has not investigated this.  Logically if YC is smart it's very dangerous leaving so much of those crystals (that's what he thinks it is) un attended.

Now I am thinking it's likely we will see a time skip to when it's time to cure LDE, and maybe we get the ROTG & Mu Bingyun's introduction faster than we thought.
  • Since it seems that those two carters don't contain the last two seeds. The question now is where are those seeds. And like the other one, they must be guarded by some OP creatures. In this case, these creatures can be new spirit gods with new legacies. Or they can be with the silver haired loly such as the black seed and she didn't lend them to YC just because he didn't ask her!!!! Have you any suggestions??  I think that the discussions in this forum are more interesting than the actual  plot of ATG for now :) Some scenarios are more clever and logic than those of Mars ;) hhhhhhh. 
  • I think the wait for the ROTG will be worth it. He will become the disciple of one of the "Realm King" someone at the same level of power as Jasmine's Dad. Whole new characters and new powers. Hopefully it's epic. It's already kinda confirmed that he will visits most of the ROTG realms. I wonder if it's one big giant landmass( like how jasmine mentioned) or they are separate planets etc now.

• edited August 2017
    So if @otakugamesmaniac is right then those "final two craters" were just a tease. F*** you too, Mars...

@Spike Spiegel
    It would make sense that Earth Seed be treasure of Wood Spirit Clan. I've always been thinking that this one will be a reason why that future apprentice would even want Yun Che as her master. And when it comes to Wind Seed it's hard to say. Maybe BPS? He needs to return here anyway one day so completing the set when it comes would make a little bit sense I guess.

@Suryansh
    Same status as Jasmine father, not same level. I doubt that there is anyone stronger in RotG than 4 Realm Kings of 4 Great Eastern Realms... Maybe Western Realms have something similar too, but I doubt it will be Snow Realm.
  • So if @otakugamesmaniac is right then those "final two craters" were just a tease. F*** you too, Mars...

@Spike Spiegel
    It would make sense that Earth Seed be treasure of Wood Spirit Clan. I've always been thinking that this one will be a reason why that future apprentice would even want Yun Che as her master. And when it comes to Wind Seed it's hard to say. Maybe BPS? He needs to return here anyway one day so completing the set when it comes would make a little bit sense I guess.

@Suryansh
    Same status as Jasmine father, not same level. I doubt that there is anyone stronger in RotG than 4 Realm Kings of 4 Great Eastern Realms... Maybe Western Realms have something similar too, but I doubt it will be Snow Realm.
    Ofc he return, i think he will not take all his wifes to ROTG. Maybe 1-2,other will stay in BPS. I think he will take only Xuer in ROTG. 
  • edited August 2017
    Hah! I was right!! There is no way Yue Chan staying with Phoenix clan... Yue Chan is the woman that want to stay away from civilization so she can live happily with her daughter...
  • ;Shiro_Shinigami 

It was said that all the seeds are in PBS (Jasmine confirmed that) since the inheritance of Evil God is there. So how YC will find them knowing that he is very OP now. For the wood spirit clan, I don't see any possible relationship with the Evil God, it is just YC will save their last survivor (a princess) accidentally. 
  • @Spike Spiegel
    I doubt that it will be just the matter of saving her. That one can make her somehow thankful, but it's absolutely not a reason to take Yun Che as her master. Because what exactly can he teach her without Earth Seed and good Earth Art? As far as we know she has obvious affinity with natural/earth energy and Yun Che can't help her with that right now. The only other Arts he has that can teach her is Purple Cloud and perhaps GWotB, but for obvious reasons those are out of the question. The rest is bloodline related. And even if she is younger than him she lived in RotG - she has better knowledge regarding everything related to it that can't be compared to what Yun Che has. So he can't teach her about this too. The only thing he can teach her is medical skills (useless for revange) and how to kill in general.

Of course there are possible scenarios like "Yun Che gets ancient knowledge" or "Yun Che meets her much later in the story" to make him good master for her, but for now from what we know only Earth Seed and Arts can make him "usable" for her. Unless she will want him only for his power to take revange and because she will try to learn anything. In that case you are probably right. 
  • no chapter today?

• no chapter today?

Not yet. Be patient man - at least in August we were promised to get chapter every day.
  • Honger ate the eternal night devil sword.. was gonna happen sooner or later. And YC jumped from sov 1 to sov 5 in 6 months doesn't it his speed of training went faster when he became a sovereign?
  • edited August 2017
    Time skip wasn't a big suprise. Sovereign level 5th is awesome. Yun Che without any gates has 70% of Xue'er power. That's kinda amazing. His power should be already in Divine Realm with Purgatory! For sure with Rumbling Heaven he can achieve that now. That's kinda big step forward effectively in one chapter, that was super suprising compared to previous crappy chapters... Especially the fact that he kinda cultivates Illusory Tome's Arts.

And Hong'er is a real MVP once again. And he can't use her once again. I think it's a good excuse to level up GWotB at long last.
    fugi123 said:
    Honger ate the eternal night devil sword.. was gonna happen sooner or later. And YC jumped from sov 1 to sov 5 in 6 months doesn't it his speed of training went faster when he became a sovereign?
    Well, he kinda trains instead of running around. It is very likely that with current condition he would be able to jump like entire Overlord realm in this period of time for example. It seems that power of proper training is enormous.