Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• lambac0re said:
    And like I said, if he wasn't serious, I think he wouldn't have casually agreed to Cang Yue's request given how much he values honesty in communication. I'll say it again, I strong believe that Yun Che isn't the kind of person to agree to have a child on a whim or just pay it lip service ESPECIALLY after what happened to Yuechan.

I'll show you how much he values honesty in communication:

Chapter 645 – Time of Departure

“Caiyi my wife, you forgot the conversation we had. If you want to quickly have kids, we not only have to put forth effort every day, we need to try different positions and locations… In addition, our actions must be energetic, and the sound has to be a little loud…”
    -----------------

Looks like Yun Che is gonna get the Earth Seed right now.
    He is very honest man. Unless he wants to have some fun with his women. :wink:

And hopefully you are right, Earth Seed works here perfectly. I just don't know what to think about making all good things (Phoenix, Dragon, Fire Seed, Water Seed and now this) situated in BWE... It's kinda lazy thing to do by Mars to avoid introduction of other countries and places. 
  • lambac0re said:
    And like I said, if he wasn't serious, I think he wouldn't have casually agreed to Cang Yue's request given how much he values honesty in communication. I'll say it again, I strong believe that Yun Che isn't the kind of person to agree to have a child on a whim or just pay it lip service ESPECIALLY after what happened to Yuechan.

I'll show you how much he values honesty in communication:

Chapter 645 – Time of Departure

“Caiyi my wife, you forgot the conversation we had. If you want to quickly have kids, we not only have to put forth effort every day, we need to try different positions and locations… In addition, our actions must be energetic, and the sound has to be a little loud…”
    -----------------

Looks like Yun Che is gonna get the Earth Seed right now.
    He's not wrong. I mean paraphrased, he's basically saying if you want kids then we need to have sex a lot right now. Of course he added the bit on positions and noise on for his own benefit but he wasn't lying to LDE.
  • edited August 2017
    lambac0re said:
    lambac0re said:
    I seem to remember Cang Yue specifically asked him for a child and he agreed?

Lip service.
    Dunno, Yun Che seems like he values honesty a lot in his relationahips. Remember how he got "mad" at Cang Yue for hiding her identity as a princess? I don't think he would lie to her about something as important as a child. Also out of all the girls in his harem, she may be the one most suited to be a mother.
    YC valuing honesty? LOL!

He's quite OK with lying when it's practical, even to his women.
  • lambac0re said:
    He's not wrong. I mean paraphrased, he's basically saying if you want kids then we need to have sex a lot right now. Of course he added the bit on positions and noise on for his own benefit but he wasn't lying to LDE.

He was lying 'cause he knew Caiyi couldn't have children in her condition.
  • edited August 2017
    I see your point, it just makes Yun Che a hypocrite but I suppose he was one already. Feels scummy though if he was straight up lying to Cang Yue about something that's obviously very important to her.

*Edit
    Confirmed? That Yun Che didn't know about Caiyi's condition, only Jasmine did and she didn't tell Yun Che anyway. So Yun Che wasn't deceiving Caiyi as he didn't know about her inability to have children in the first place.
  • lambac0re said:

Could be wrong but i'm pretty sure it's never said that Yun Che knows Caiyi can't have kids only Jasmine says to herself that Caiyi can't have kids for all we know Yun Che may think Caiyi could have kids.
  • Matty said:
    lambac0re said:

Could be wrong but i'm pretty sure it's never said that Yun Che knows Caiyi can't have kids only Jasmine says to herself that Caiyi can't have kids for all we know Yun Che may think Caiyi could have kids.
    If someone like Yun Che can't tell that something like that then this is extremely stupid. He is the Genius Doctor after all.
  • edited August 2017
    Matty said:
    lambac0re said:

If someone like Yun Che can't tell that something like that then this is extremely stupid. He is the Genius Doctor after all.
    There are plenty of things that Yun Che still doesn't know even as the genius doctor otherwise he wouldn't of had to rely on Jasmine to tell him so many things like how to save LDE's life.

Ok, it's also now confirmed that it was just Jasmine thinking to herself that Caiyi couldn't get pregnant. Jasmine never told Yun Che and thus he might or might not have known about Caiyi's inability to get pregnant.
  • Matty said:

Well, if you have at least average interpretation skills, I think you'll be able to realize that Yun Che was just taking advantage of her.
  • I don't think anybody is disagreeing that Yun Che was taking advantage of her. Whether or not it was done while lying to her about whether or not she could actually get pregnant at all is a different story.
  • lambac0re said:
    I don't think anybody is disagreeing that Yun Che was taking advantage of her. Whether or not it was done while lying to her about whether or not she could actually get pregnant at all is a different story.

I was already implying that he was lying to her when I said 'just taking advantage of her'.
  • Matty said:
    lambac0re said:

Yeah that's what i remember too, what i got from that is that he was still confident that he could make her have kids meaning he wasn't lying to her.
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Yeah that's what i remember too, what i got from that is that he was still confident that he could make her have kids meaning he wasn't lying to her.
     Jasmine knew LDE cannot get pregnant. We haven't been told the same for Yun Che. So, I will assume Yun Che doesn't know this.

Though one can say Yun Che isn't really all that serious about getting LDE pregnant. If he was, he could have at least tried feeding that medicine he gave to Xiao Yun's wife to LDE. Also, I'm surprised that the other two ladies in his harem are still not pregnant.
  • edited August 2017
    Yun Che gave seventh sister a medicine that would absolutely ensure that she would get pregnant the next time her and XY had sex, and what do you know she ended up getting pregnant. But he didn't give this medicine to Cang Yue, so I believe that he is putting off having kids with his wives for now.

I said that the EG Earth Seed is probably down there back when the purple divine vein mine was first mentioned, so it would be great if it turns out to be the case.

So what type of benefits do you guys think the earth seed will give Yun Che? 

Will he have a better understanding of how purple divine vein is formed within the earth and be able to recreate the entire process? 

Will he be able to easily grow plants/herbs that would normally be extremely difficult to come by?

I can't really think of a great way for the earth seed/element to boost Yun Che's combat capabilities, maybe boost his defense but not so much his attack power.

I think he will be able to gather and absorb earth elemental energy practically 24/7 which would give him a boost in his cultivation speed, even more so if he get the Wind seed along side it.

I remember someone on here suggested that the  Wind & Earth seeds would give him a better understanding of Heaven and Earth energy which would give him a huge boost in his GWOTB, so it be cool if that happens.

All I do know is that he is going to get something that will give him an advantage over the people in the realm of gods by acquiring the last 2 Evil God seeds. Although the EG Veins were already giving him a advantage over others but it is still incomplete due to him not having all of the EG seeds, by now we should all know that there is a huge difference between a incomplete divine inheritance and a complete divine inheritance. So I'm just really excited to see what change will happen to his veins once he gets the last 2 seeds.
  • Well I hope yc becomes walking treasure. 
  • Yun Che gave seventh sister a medicine that would absolutely ensure that she would get pregnant the next time her and XY had sex, and what do you know she ended up getting pregnant. But he didn't give this medicine to Cang Yue, so I believe that he is putting off having kids with his wives for now.

I said that the EG Earth Seed is probably down there back when the purple divine vein mine was first mentioned, so it would be great if it turns out to be the case.

Will he have a better understanding of how purple divine vein is formed within the earth and be able to recreate the entire process? 

Will he be able to easily grow plants/herbs that would normally be extremely difficult to come by?

I can't really think of a great way for the earth seed/element to boost Yun Che's combat capabilities, maybe boost his defense but not so much his attack power.

I think he will be able to gather and absorb earth elemental energy practically 24/7 which would give him a boost in his cultivation speed, even more so if he get the Wind seed along side it.

I remember someone on here suggested that the  Wind & Earth seeds would give him a better understanding of Heaven and Earth energy which would give him a huge boost in his GWOTB, so it be cool if that happens.

All I do know is that he is going to get something that will give him an advantage over the people in the realm of gods by acquiring the last 2 Evil God seeds. Although the EG Veins were already giving him a advantage over others but it is still incomplete due to him not having all of the EG seeds, by now we should all know that there is a huge difference between a incomplete divine inheritance and a complete divine inheritance. So I'm just really excited to see what change will happen to his veins once he gets the last 2 seeds.
    I am leaning towards the hope/prediction that all the EG Seeds will remove the profound level restrictions for him to utilize all the gates.

***I am hoping that this suggestion would be true as GWoTB seriously need an upgrade.
  • There is a reason about why yun clan lineage leader usually only have 1 kid
    So yun che/mars need to find solution
    He shoul ask yun gu

Earth seed under floating city have biggest probability, 
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
    He shoul ask yun gu

Earth seed under floating city have biggest probability, 
    I'm pretty sure they only have one Son because that's all they need when they want to pass on the patriarch status, the child they had all just happen to be male. I think he'll eventually get LDE and CY pregnant since they need an heir to inherit the throne for each place and this won't conflict with the Yun Family patriarch status as the children born would take the names Huan and Cang (so far Huan name is confirmed).
    He shoul ask yun gu

There isn't any fertility problem with the Yun Family. The only reason why the Yun Family Patriarchs usually only have 1 son is because of a rule.

Chapter 511 – Yun Family Competition

Yun Che’s brows sank heavily as he spoke. In the time that he had stayed in the Yun Family, his understanding of the current situation grew all the more clear. All these years, the Yun Family succession has only ever been passed down from the line of the initial Patriarchs. And these initial Patriarchs, in order to eliminate all struggles for succession, six thousand years ago, they set down a rule of sole inheritance through the generations. Each current Patriarch could only have one son, Yun Canghai was the only son and Yun Qinghong was his only son, and at the moment, Yun Qinghong, only had one son as well.

It's obvious Yun Che won't follow this rule. He'll have as many children as he wants.
  • Theory: Yun Che after getting all seeds will meet Evil God's remenant once more to have nice chat with him about... Well, everything what's important I guess. And alongside he will jump into Divine Realm.

If you think about it in certain way it's actually rather plausible. Once Yun Che will get all seeds from what we know he will finally get complete inheritence of Evil God's power. So it should give him enormous boost in power like it was in Xue'er case - even though she needed first "awake" her power it was obvious that concept of "Complete Inheritor" is something else than just "Inheritor" or "True Inheritor". And most likely it's also how things are in RotG - Jasmine for example (although her inheritence is kinda problematic for certain reasons), Yun Che's future master (she has Ice Phoenix residing in her which should be similar to what Xue'er has - complete support and power of Divine Beast)... There is no way that it will make him comparable to Jasmine and other big shots of course because the nature of Evil God's Legacy, but he should officially become "the God" with that.

And when it comes to meet Evil God's remenant once again it's also very possible. He met him kinda randomly after eating Water Seed so there is nothing in the way to meet him once again when his legacy is completely inherited.

Any thoughts about it?
    He shoul ask yun gu

There isn't any fertility problem with the Yun Family. The only reason why the Yun Family Patriarchs usually only have 1 son is because of a rule.

Yun Che’s brows sank heavily as he spoke. In the time that he had stayed in the Yun Family, his understanding of the current situation grew all the more clear. All these years, the Yun Family succession has only ever been passed down from the line of the initial Patriarchs. And these initial Patriarchs, in order to eliminate all struggles for succession, six thousand years ago, they set down a rule of sole inheritance through the generations. Each current Patriarch could only have one son, Yun Canghai was the only son and Yun Qinghong was his only son, and at the moment, Yun Qinghong, only had one son as well.

It's obvious Yun Che won't follow this rule. He'll have as many children as he wants.
    Yun Che's dad will probably break that rule. I don't think Yun Che or his kids will want to be the patriarch of some low lvl family. Unless Mars decides to do that annoying "omg I'm going to power lvl my entire family" crap and turns the Yun Family into a power house.
  • New chapter out
  • edited August 2017
    What the hell was that chapter? Another "devilish power" acccidently killed someone close to Yun Che just like that? And after that 50 kg of Divine Purple Heavenly Crystal appeared out of blue? My "bullshit senses" are tinkling!

Unless someone brought Earth Seed or another artifact to hide there there is no logical explanaition for all of this. Of course it had to be next to MC's home town because reasons, but whatever... I really hope that it will be Earth Seed and that certain someone will be someone interesting for the story.
  • What the hell was that chapter? Another "devilish power" acccidently killed someone close to Yun Che just like that? And after that 50 kg of Divine Purple Heavenly Crystal appeared out of blue? My "bullshit senses" are tinkling!

Unless someone brought Earth Seed or another artifact to hide there there is no logical explanaition for all of this. Of course it had to be next to MC's home town because reasons, but whatever... I really hope that it will be Earth Seed and that certain someone will be someone interesting for the story.
     its Xia Lie's wife the one that got hit by lightning while she was pregnant, so it could be related to lingxi. who knows
  • edited August 2017
    Swsws said:
    Well I hope yc becomes walking treasure. 
    He already is a walking treasure.
    Nibs said:
    Yun Che gave seventh sister a medicine that would absolutely ensure that she would get pregnant the next time her and XY had sex, and what do you know she ended up getting pregnant. But he didn't give this medicine to Cang Yue, so I believe that he is putting off having kids with his wives for now.

I am leaning towards the hope/prediction that all the EG Seeds will remove the profound level restrictions for him to utilize all the gates.

***I am hoping that this suggestion would be true as GWoTB seriously need an upgrade.
    I actually like the fact that he can't use all of the gates, it gives the readers something to look foreword to and keeps us guessing how powerful he'll be once he opens such and such gate.
    Suran said:
    There is a reason about why yun clan lineage leader usually only have 1 kid
    He shoul ask yun gu

Yun Che's dad will probably break that rule. I don't think Yun Che or his kids will want to be the patriarch of some low lvl family. Unless Mars decides to do that annoying "omg I'm going to power lvl my entire family" crap and turns the Yun Family into a power house.
    What's so bad about the Yun Family becoming a powerhouse? 

I think that since it's the MC's family and the fact that they are all descendants from a True God that it wouldn't be strange for them to get a power up.

Maybe Yun Che will open up a new path for them after he gains the Golden Profound Handle and learns more about his True God ancestor.
    New chapter out
    Yes and I hope another one comes out cause this latest one left me confused. :confused: 

Is Lingxi also of a special bloodline? Is that it Mars, are you finally pulling this rabbit out your ass?
  • edited August 2017
    Lingxi is reincarnated origin goddess. There's no other explanation. Only godly powers can explain why she's not dead yet while being so annoying 
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited August 2017
    wxzxw said:
    What the hell was that chapter? Another "devilish power" acccidently killed someone close to Yun Che just like that? And after that 50 kg of Divine Purple Heavenly Crystal appeared out of blue? My "bullshit senses" are tinkling!

its Xia Lie's wife the one that got hit by lightning while she was pregnant, so it could be related to lingxi. who knows
    I know that. But it's still relative to our protagonist, only not by blood. I know, he haven't met her or anything but it's still kinda bullshit to add drama without introducing new places and people in PSC. It's like "hey, let's make another thing spawn randomly in ultra weak BWE and let's recycle someone close to Yun Che to build the drama!". That's simply lazy thing to do by Mars.

Lingxi is reincarnated origin goddess. There's no other explanation. Only godly powers can explain why she's not dead yet while being so annoying 
    I know that it was suppose to be a joke, but I kinda can see something similar to happen. Mars must be aware that Lingxi is the least popular harem member so she needs something backing her up. 
  • edited August 2017

Is the latest chapter a setup for whatever that will mess up Yun Che and Xiao Lingxi 's wedding???? 

This was a really unexpected chapter. Here, I was thinking we were going to explore one of the two mysterious places mentioned by Mars but we get a black lightning instead. So, what does this mean? I for one hope it results in a change in Lingxi's personality.

Lately, YC's harem members feel like they have no character with the exception of LDE. They're either missing or there's hardly any interaction between them.I miss the Slice of Life chapters. It's been ages since we've seen a good conversation between Cang Yue and Yun Che. She's basically become someone who's only mentioned in the passing. Lingxi, Xuer and Su Linger all feel like the same person to me. This is also one of the reasons I'm not hoping for a new harem member. I really can't even understand why some people want to add all of FCA to Yun Che's harem. I shudder at that thought.

It feels more like YC is collecting Pokemon rather than him being in a relationship. I know ATG isn't really a novel for romance but I've always felt the first 80 chapters were the best of this series. This could also be because I started reading ATG when there were only 80 chapters and thought of the series as a Slice of LIfe Novel more than this DBZ action series it has become. I'm not eager for YC to rush to ROTG and hope we could get a few chapters of just interactions between YC, Yun Clan, Mu Clan, YC's harem members, YC's old teacher. Sigh, so many characters introduced in the series who will truly never get their spotlight.
  • Finally Mars pull his usual shits like his previous novel... This time Lingxi's mother struck by thunder??
  • edited August 2017
    lol, power up for fen juenchen girlfriend (kidding)
    yun che need to have sex with lingxi, so her power inside her body would wake up, hahaha 
    black thunder (yun che already have lightning seed,, he could absorb it)
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:)