THE MASTER BLOODLINE

hi i would like to write a story of my own i have thought of the cultivation system that exists in the world

the cultivation system is as followed
bloodline awakening
all people at the age of 6 can awake to one of 8 bloodlines that are of the 8 elements of fire, water, earth, metal, wind, darkness, light and lightning, all bloodlines have ranks
in them from 1-9 with 9 being the strongest

body tempering
temper the body after a tempering method that they get for the elemental bloodline the grade of their bloodline decide what tempering method that they get

ki sensing
star sensing the ki in heaven and earth that aline with their element

ki condensing
condensing and fusing the ki in the heart to augment the strength of their bloodline here the bloodline grade star having an oppresiv force on the lover grade bloodlines within the element

earth sensing
starts to sens the law of the element that exists in the earth, the longer they stay in this level that stronger their understanding of the law

heaven sensing
futher the understand of the laws of the elements and gets the ability to fly

the mc do not have one of the 8 bloodlines he has a stronger bloodline then all other bloodline the master bloodline that have the power to rule over the elements

what i need help with is to come up with a name for the mc his family name is Long

so if someone can help with my story i wold be grateful for it

Comments

• sixiack said:
    hi i would like to write a story of my own i have thought of the cultivation system that exists in the world

the cultivation system is as followed
    bloodline awakening
    all people at the age of 6 can awake to one of 8 bloodlines that are of the 8 elements of fire, water, earth, metal, wind, darkness, light and lightning, all bloodlines have ranks
    in them from 1-9 with 9 being the strongest

body tempering
    temper the body after a tempering method that they get for the elemental bloodline the grade of their bloodline decide what tempering method that they get

ki sensing
    star sensing the ki in heaven and earth that aline with their element

ki condensing
    condensing and fusing the ki in the heart to augment the strength of their bloodline here the bloodline grade star having an oppresiv force on the lover grade bloodlines within the element

earth sensing
    starts to sens the law of the element that exists in the earth, the longer they stay in this level that stronger their understanding of the law

heaven sensing
    futher the understand of the laws of the elements and gets the ability to fly

the mc do not have one of the 8 bloodlines he has a stronger bloodline then all other bloodline the master bloodline that have the power to rule over the elements

what i need help with is to come up with a name for the mc his family name is Long

so if someone can help with my story i wold be grateful for it

the mc personality is that he hate conflict and try to play peacemaker where is see it
  • Lóng xuè shīfù = Dragon Blood Master

I translated it in chinese (simplified) by google translate XD

Btw, are you referring on chinese name?
  • Lóng xuè shīfù = Dragon Blood Master

I translated it in chinese (simplified) by google translate XD

Btw, are you referring on chinese name?
    yes but not all names will be in chinese
  • @sixiack, your cultivation system was interesting!

I'll hope you can start the story, I will be watching from the corner...
  • edited August 2017
    CHAPTER 1 BLOODLINE AWAKENING (1)

in a small mansion in the city of White Gold a tall strong man with short fiery red hair and piercing red eyes called "Xué'er are you ready for the ceremony today?" to his son. The man was Long Hao the strongest man in the city he had a grade 6 fire bloodline, and he had reached the earth sensing early stage, Long Hao was not the city lord but the leader of the city guard.

"yes lord father, I am ready!" a boy answered, this boy's full name was Long Xué Shifü, he stood 50 cm in height, shoulder long hair that looks like it has all the colors of the world but at the same time non of the colors, his face looks both manly and feminine at the same time, his eyes Shone with a golden glow, his gaze looked like it could see the myriad truth.

"then go and get dressed, we are going to the temple for the ceremony" said a well dressed lady with long brown hair and brown eyes. the lady was Mei Xaofei, Long Xué Shifü's mother, she was a grade 4 earth bloodline at the mid stage ki condensing.

Dressed in the ceremonial robe Long Xué Shifü left for the temple with his parents, at the temple was all the children that had turned 6 years old gathered together, all the children had hair that looked like it had all the colors of the world but at the same time non of them, the reason for this what that only after one awakened ones bloodline did one get a hair color, that was how one could tell what element that someones bloodline was.

the colors of the hair was as followed, red showed that one had the element of fire as their bloodline, blue was the color of water, brown the color of earth, green the color of wind, silver the color of metal, gold the color of lighting, white was the color of light, black the color of darkness.

this day was the day of awakening that only comes ones a year and only those that have turned 6 before the ceremony could participate in the ceremony,
    "everyone please come at an orderly fashion to the alter of awakening to have your bloodline awakened" an old priest called out to everyone, it was time for the awakening ceremony.

the children went to the alter one at a time with their parents to awakened their bloodline, there was different fluciation in the air that represented what grade their bloodline was.
    the hair to the children that had awakened stared to change to the color that represented their element
    "wind grade 3" "earth grade 1" "fire grade 5" "metal grade 2" "lighting grade 7" called the priest as everyone looked towards the priest as everyone was surprised because it was known that Long Hao was the one with the highest grade in the city.

The one that had lighting grade 7 was a girl with a height of 60 cm, she had long hair that turned into a beautiful golden color, her name was Wang Liángxìng Héliú and was the only daughter of the city lord Wang Lǐngdǎo Zhě, Wang Lǐngdǎo Zhě had 4 children three boy one girl, the oldest was 15 years and had grade 5 water element bloodline, the name of the oldest son was Wang Han, the second oldest was 12 years and had grade 3 wind bloodline, the name of the son was Wang Zìzài, the third Child was non other then Wang Liángxìng Héliú at 6 years of age, the final child was only 2 years old was called Wang Zhǔ. City lord Wang Lǐngdǎo Zhě had a grade 4 metal bloodline.

After 10 more kids had their bloodline awakened it was Long Xué shifü's turn to have his bloodline awakened everyone turned towards him to see what his bloodline was as he is the son of the strongest man in the city.
    Long Xué shifü knelt at the alter to undergo the awakening, the priest began to chant the awakening hyms for him
    "by the holy elements let your divine will flow thou this child Long Xué shifü and be awakened from childhood to star his journey towards adulthood."

after finished the hyms of awakening nothing happened there was no flusiaction in the elements at all indicating that there was no element bloodline in Long Xué Shifü, everyone got surprised because he is the son to the strongest man in the city but Long Xué shifü was a no element.

• edited August 2017
    If her character was tsundere which was cold at the other person at first but eventually gets warmer over time.

Thus,

Ào jiāo = Tsundere [was translated by google stranslator xD]

Anyways, you started your story wow it was unique and a bit confusing but all in all, it good!

Is it really heirs? Is it not hair?
  • edited August 2017
    If her character was tsundere which was cold at the other person at first but eventually gets warmer over time.

Thus,

Ào jiāo = Tsundere [was translated by google stranslator xD]
    she is not a tsundere is is kindhearted to everyone but routhless to her enemis and her family name is Wáng

• Liángxìng héliú = Virtuous River

She may be virtuous like a river, but when storm (enemy) came. She's like a yellow river that floods all the living.

I can't find the name of that kind of personality so I came up this name.
  • chapter 2 bloodline awakening (2)

No element means that one does not have the possibility to cultivate, as one need to have a help from the elements them self to be able to cultivate, No elements people are common, they are people that are forsaken by the elements and would not grow much in height, because it was through body tempering that one would grow considerably in height.

hearing that he had no element Long Xué Shifü became disheartened as he wanted to become as strong as his father, but then he heard 8 different voices tell him "child do not be disheartened you are by no means a no element. You are the next master of the element." Long Xué Shifü became surprised at the voices and asked "what do you mean!"

the priest believed him to be taking to him and answered "it means that you do not have an element bloodline in you, so you are incapable of cultivating." hearing what the priest said Mei Xaofei became sad for her son that could not grow to become as strong as his father. The ones that Long Xué shifü wanted to answer did not say anything.

Long Hao as someone that already have reached earth sensing could sense that the element in his bloodline wanted to prostrate itself before his son, "what was that sensation? it felt like my bloodline wanted to prostate in front of my son. what is going on? the priest said that he was a no element, and could not cultivate, but i feel different my son can cultivate and he will be far stronger then anyone else" he thought to himself.

Long Xué Shifü knew that he had some kind of bloodline but what bloodline he did not know. He looked toward his mother and said "it is alright mother even if i can't cultivate i know you and father will look after me" Mei Xaofei started crying for her son because she know that her son would have a terrible future of being bullied for being a no element.

After going down from the alter all of a sudden a loud laughter came from the crowd "This has to be heavens will after all you have don Long Hao! heaven has finally punished you through your son Wahahahaha!!!!" a skinny older man with black hair. "shut it William!! you have no say here your assassins guild have no right to speak suck words." Long Hao retorted.

The old man was the leader of the assassins guild in White Gold city, his name was William Sicarius. Long Hao and William has butted heads against one and other, as Long Hao wanted information on the one that contracted the assassins guild, and William refusing to give up the contractor.

"The general is right William you have no place to speak like that here." a blue haired woman spoke up. "Lilly Medicus what are you doing here?" William Asked. "The same as all the guild leaders do here, to scout for members for the guild." Lilly answered. Lilly was the leader of the hall of healing in the city and well respected from all the groups from the guilds to the military, as she is the number one healer in a circumference of 100 miles around White Gold city.

"T - T - T - T - Tr - Triple bloodline!!!!!!!!" a priest shouted in surprise "What are the bloodlines?" another priest asked "fire, wind and lightning bloodlines and all three are of grade 9!"
    Normally one could only have one bloodline but there where cases where a person had more then one bloodline, if the bloodline could support one and other then one was a genius in cultivation, if they did not support one and other the cultivator would have difficult time cultivating.
    "Bring that boy to the city guard after he gets his cultivation art, the city guard shall take care of what he need to cultivate" Long Hao said before leaving with his family for home.

on the way home from the temple Long Hao asked "Xué'er did you get a bloodline or what?" "I don't know all i know is that 8 voices said that i was not a no element" Long Xué Shifü answered his father.
    "Well you can tell me tomorrow if you got a bloodline and what you need to cultivate."
    "Why tomorrow father?"
    "well after the awakening ceremony you get your cultivation art when you sleep, the reason for this is that when you sleep it is easier for the elements to communicate with your soul, does when you sleep you get your art from the elements that contact you to give you your cultivation art"
    "I see so tomorrow i will know if I'm a no element or a cultivator correct, father?"
    "Yes exactly, so get to bed early today, ok?
    "Yes father"
  • edited August 2017
    the boy with triple bloodline will be properly interdust in a few chapter his personality is that he truly cares for his friends and is willing to sacrefice himself for them. so pleas help come up with a name for him

• Thanks for the chap mate when will the chapter 3 release?

• Bertbert said:
    Thanks for the chap mate when will the chapter 3 release?
    i don't know depense on how fast i can write the chapter
  • I just read your story..

New Chapter...
    New Chapter...
    New Chapter...
    New Chapter...
    New Chapter...
    New Chapter...
    New Chapter...

• San xue baojian = Tri Blood Care

Having three bloodlines which why he was called 'Tri Blood' and because he cared I attached 'Care'...
  • Chapter 3 The Universal Way

Later that evening Mei Xaofei Asked "why did you say that to him he is a no element he can't cultivate, why did you go and tell him that only tomorrow can we be certain that he is a cultivator, there where no reaction from the elements that means that one is a no element and can't cultivate."
    "Dear wife i said what i said because of a sensation that i had from my own bloodline, if you yourself had been at the earth sensing stage, then you would have sensed that your bloodline would want to prostate itself to our son, that is why i said that one would only get to know if one was truly a cultivator or not."
    "If your bloodline wanted to prostate itself does that mean there is something special about his bloodline?"
    "I don't know I can only hope so." Long Hao said in a serious tone.

During that night Long Xué Shifü had a weary strange dream. He dreamed that he was in a huge room where he sat on some kind of throne, below him where 8 individuals that was human in appearance.
    "Where am I?" Long Xué Shifü asked
    "My lord you are in your dream castle" one of the individuals said
    "Dream Castle what is that?"
    "The dream castle is your bloodline world, all cultivator has there own bloodline world, but yours my lord is different from others, take for example a fire bloodline there bloodline world would be a never ending fire storm, a lighting bloodline world would be a continued Lighting storm, a metal world would be nothing but metal, darkness would be only darkness, do you understand my wording my lord?"
    "Yes i think so basically we are in my bloodline if i take your wording correct"
    "Exactly my lord"

"I see, but who are all of you?"
    "We are the elements, your loyal subjects and sours of power"
    "My power?"
    "yes my lord your power, you have what is known as the master bloodline the strongest bloodline of all and the only one of it's kind."
    "The master bloodline what do you mean by that?"
    "You will come to know that with time my lord"

"My father told me that during my dream i could get my cultivation art, so i was wondering what does my cultivation art entail?" Long Xué Shifü asked.
    The elements looked at each other and answered Long Xué Shifü "my lord your art is named the Universal way, and it entails all elements and joining them together, that is why you are the master of the elements and that is your bloodline"

Long Xué Shifü became stund over what he heard "me the master of all elements???? what do you mean by that?"
    "My lord please follow me and i will show you" the fire elemental said.
    Long Xué Shifü followed the fire elemental into a long corridor with 8 doors 4 on each side of the corridor.
    "What are these doors? why do i sense the power of elements from them?"
    "The reason for that my lord is that these doors are connected to the source of the elements, at the moment you can not tap into that power your body is not ready for that power"
    "Then where are we going?"
    "We are going to the library to get your cultivation art my lord"

After leaving the corridor they entered a huge hall that is when the fire elemental said "this here my lord is the main hall of your dream castle, and true here is the way to the library" as he pointed to a large door.
    After entering the door Long Xué Shifü was stunned at what he saw, row after row with books, the fire element seeing this stared laughing and said "I know you would react that why my lord, all the books here are battle technique that corresponds to the different elements, all of them are stronger then the techniques that your reality has."
    "they are that strong? then how do i choose what to train in?" Long Xué Shifü stated. then a voice came from behind him "that will have to wait til you are ready, because then you will know what battle technique that suits you" Long Xué Shifü turned and saw that it was a metal man that said it it was the metal elemental. "Ooook, so where is the cultivation art the universal way?"

A laughter came from a podium, after looking over Long Xué Shifü saw a woman of pure lighting and she said "this book here is your art my lord the strongest art under and above the heavens" and pointed a book, the bookbinding looked like it was made out of mahogany with golden pages.

Long Xué Shifü went over to the book and placed his hand on it, at that moment a large amount of information entered his brain so much that he almost lost his mind, the elements had gathered in the library all of them shouted at the same time "my lord please be calm the information can not hurt you concentrate on the beginning parts of the art not the art in its entirety!!" Long Xué Shifü heard this and did what they said and concentrated on the beginning parts of the art, after a while he calmed down and fell on his knees panting "that *heavy breath* was a loot of knowledge, so this is the beginning of the Universal Way, this truly is beyond my expectations, it's power I...I..."
    "We understand my lord, we do it is truly a powerful art so please be careful when you train in it" the water element said
    "I will" Long Xué Shifü said before he felt that he was about to awaken

in a space far, far away from where Long Xué Shifü lived 8 individuals opened there eye's and one of them said "It has awakened, what shall we do?"
    another one answered "we wait for him to come, we can not act without consequences"
    "Then let us wait then" another said.
  • What happened where is the chapter i wrote?
  • Ya .. Where s it?
  •  :'( new chapter please 
  • He lost his chap ..  :'(
  • CHAPTER 3 THE UNIVERSAL WAY

That evening Mei Xaofei said "Why did you say that to him? He is a no element that means that he can't cultivate, so why did you?"
    "Wife if you to was at the earth sensing stage you to would have felt that your bloodline wanted to prostate before him, so I believe that his bloodline is far stronger then anyone else, he can be stronger then anyone."
    "you mean that he can cultivate?"
    "yes"

During that night Long Xué Shifü dreamed that he was in some kind of hall, the hall was huge and in it was what looked like a throne, Long Xué Shifü sat on the throne and asked "where am I? What is this please?" after asking this 8 figures appeared from nothing and answered "This is your dream castle my lord" one of them said

"Dream castle what is that and who are all of you?"
    "The dream castle is your bloodline world my lord, as for who we are we are the elements"
    "Bloodline world? Elements? what is going on?"
    "My lord there is no need to be afraid, the bloodline world is the link between you and the elements"
    "I see.... Oh right my father said that i would get my cultivation art during my sleep, so what is my cultivation art?"
    "Your cultivation art is known as the universal way and it encompasses all the elements in one"
    "All elements? how is that possible, the highest number of bloodline one can have is at max 3 after what i have heard"
    "True my lord but your bloodline is special you have what is known as the master bloodline the strongest bloodline of all"
    "I see so where is the cultivation art? do all of you give me it or what?"
    "No my lord we can't give you the art, but we can take you to where the art is"
    "Ok Lets go, by the way what are your names?
    "I'm sorry my lord but you are not ready to know our names yet, names have power especially our names"

After saying that the fire elemental lead Long Xué Shifü out of the hall and in to a corridor, in the corridor there where 8 doors 4 on each side of the corridor. Long Xué Shifü noticed some kind of fluctuation from the doors and asked "what are behind those doors?" to the fire elemental whom answered "those doors lead to the core of the elements them self but you my lord is not ready to enter there yet"

After walking out of the corridor they arrived at what seamed to be the main hall, "this place is huge, but where are we going?" Long Xué Shifü said
    "Yes this castle is huge but as you can see it is not finished yet, as for where we are going, we are going to the library where the universal way is stored"

after walked a little bit Long Xué Shifü came to a door, that is when the fire elemental said "behind this door is the library of the castle where you will find your cultivation art"
    after entering the door Long Xué Shifü was met with row after row of books "Wha - Wha -What are all these books?!?!?!"  Long Xué Shifü exlaimed.
    all of a sudden a laughter came from behind Long Xué Shifü "Hahaha, my lord these books are all battle techniques" Long Xué Shifü turned around and saw that the one that had spoken was a man made of metal. "All of them are battle techniques? how many are there? how do i choose what technique to train in?" Long Xué Shifü asked. "the number of techniques here no one knows. As for what technique you shall train in that my lord is something that you have to decide for yourself."
    "Oooook, so where is the cultivation art the universal way stored?" Long Xué Shifü asked
    "My lord it is over here that your art is stored" a female made of pure lighting said, she was standing on a podium and at her side was a book made of the finest mahogany with golden pages, on the book was letters adored in Purest jade that read out the words the universal way

Long Xué Shifü placed his hand on the book, all of a sudden an enormous amount of knowledge was sent into Long Xué Shifü's brain, the amount was enough to almost destroy his soul, the world stared to grow dark around him when he heard the elements shout "my lord focus on the beginning of the art, the body tempering part of the art!!!!"
    Long Xué Shifü did as they said and was able to gain only the beginning part of the art from the book.
    "That was terrifying and that was only the body tempering part, when will I get the rest of the art?" Long Xué Shifü said
    "My lord when you are stronger you will be able to get the next part of the art, it is not good to take all at once"
    "I see" after saying that Long Xué Shifü woke up.

Inn a space far, far away from where Long Xué Shifü was, 8 individuals awoke. "It has awoken, what shall we do?" one of them said
    "Shall we make a move or shall we wait?" another said. "We shall wait, our predecessors said to wait til he is ready, and not before" another answered
    "Then wait we shall"
  • Whoa it is back nice
  • edited September 2017
    Well I can see the chap two times.....
    Oh wait you re-typed it....
    And I basically tought you were referring to the 4th chapter but I could see chap3 from the moment you posted it....