Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• @Lord Turmoil
    I think the Heaven Punishing God is actually an ambitious guy. Azure Dragon God might've opposes him on his conspiracy or plan that could potentially lead to God vs Demon wars, in which he seals his daughter in the sword as a "hostage". If Heaven Punishing God was to kill Azure dragon clan, he'd face retaliation from other 3 creation gods. Therefore, he just uses the daughter as the hostage basically, before carrying out his plan to obtain the divine art. Evil God is a good friend with Azure Dragon, which is why he gathers hatred against the Heaven Punishing God.
  • Lmao Mars' notes are always funny 
  • Guys, don't you think that there should be Eighth Heavenly Profound Treasure by the look of this or something like that? And why Evil God is so diffrent and pressumebly had control over everything?

I mean from the look of it, Heaven Punisher God Emperor is associated with the sword, Xi Ke is connected with Eternal Sky Pearl and time control powers and 3rd God of Creation Li Suo is associated with Primordial Seal of Life and Death and was practically immortal. By that logic, Evil Infant was most likely in hands of strongest Devil Emperor, another Devil Emperor should be connected to Sky Poison Pearl and manipulation of the space (infinite storage) and 3rd Devil should be associated with World Needles and whatever that artifact does. If we pressume that the Mirror is connected to 4th Devil Emperor then there won't be anything like Heavenly Treasure connected to Evil God. And this is very weird.

Of course Mirror could be created by Evil God with 4th Devil, created by Evil God after only 7 of them were left or the story behind it might be more complex (it's power is on diffrent level too after all) but I find it really interesting that there were 8 guys but there is only 7 treasure. And by those Gods and Devils titles and abilities there is obvious connection to treasures. Do you have any theory about that?

Other thing is Evil God himself in this equation. We know that he could control "space". In that case he would have similar ability to one of the Devil Emperor associated with Sky Poison Pearl because there is no way that the Pearl is Evil God's artifact for obvious reason. So Evil God had control over other Highest God/Devil domain. We don't know if he had also control for example over time but he certainly had the same proficiency as other Highest God/Devil if we goes by my logic so there is good chance that it would be true with other guys. In this scenario Evil God would be insanely powerful even among his peers. To be honest he would be kinda broken character. Not that I complain, but it'd be super weird.
  • Shiro_Shinigami
    Not that I believe that there's another Heavenly Profound Treasure, but if you're looking for a possible one that was in the Evil God's possession, it could be something related to the Heaven Smiting Swords.
  • In this scenario Evil God would be insanely powerful even among his peers. To be honest he would be kinda broken character. Not that I complain, but it'd be super weird.
    Title of this novel is Heaven Defying Evil God, nothing strange with him being broken, after all the defeated Moe with only half of his power.
  • @Evil Jesus
    Interesting theory. That would kinda explain Hong'ers. We will see. 

@GodBrandy
    Well, I guess you are right. I just hope that explanaition behind his overpowerness will be good.
  • It's really funny that first we used to like knight in shining armor and protector of justice. Now ee hate thie kind of character or its just me. 
  • Anti hero MC are my favorite
  • 923 out
  • Ruki said:
    Moe??
    Mo E (末厄) - Heaven Punisher God Emperor, HPAS wielder.
  • Yes, finally YC/us are getting to learn about the ROTG, looks like urgency is going to come now that YC will know he's on a clock. I guess the Golden Crow might be the one to tell YC to visit the places that Mar's has mentioned as "primordial craters"

Again, allot of people here got the things which were lurking beyond the primordial wall right, Exiled Devils was probably the most accepted theory. 

• new chap!
  • So MHSR and SMDH is dead now.
  • Icefield said:
    So MHSR and SMDH is dead now.
    It was never a matter of "if". Only "when". Not real suprise there.
  • Haha, @Amun  must be having orgasms right now with this chapter.  :*

Fuck! Yun Che should seriously just absorb those damned Purple Veined Divine Crystals already. It pisses me off at how Mars adamantly refuses to use that shit for Yun Che's cultivation.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited August 2017
    Now, that's my boy, Yun Che!! I wonder if Ling Jie's Grandpa died too?? I mean Yun Che massacre all members of MHSR expect their young master...
  • Ruki said:
    Now, that's my boy, Yun Che!! I wonder if Ling Jie's Grandpa died too?? I mean Yun Che massacre all of MHSR expect their young master...
    Didn't he leave with his daughter & Co to Heavenly Sword Villa - to never set a foot outside again?
  • Wait, I thought it's only apply to Ling Jie's bitch mom??
  • The to be never seen again - yes. but I think her hubby and rest moved all together to HSV. And I think YC wouldn't 'dare' to kill Little Ling's direct family members.
  • Well, by killing Ling Jie's Grandpa and massacre MHSR... Ling Jie's bitch mom will learn the true terror of Yun Che... especially she still breathing only because her son has good relationship with Yun Che...
  • So basically YC made them work for him while pretending to let them live and when they have served their purpose killed them? Nice...

Anyway, how do you think YC is going to reach divine realm? 5 years is short time and should be nearly impossible with simple cultivation
  • Ophis said:
    Haha, @Amun  must be having orgasms right now with this chapter.  :*

Fuck! Yun Che should seriously just absorb those damned Purple Veined Divine Crystals already. It pisses me off at how Mars adamantly refuses to use that shit for Yun Che's cultivation.
    It will still takes years to achieve Divine Realm with only Crystals. It's not even consideration for him right now. What he needs are seeds, new legacies or another amazing source of power (most likely those 2 craters will be those things). Maybe MSDS's Crystal would provide him the boost or something. Anyway, he needs something big and he needs it fast. I'm not sure if going to RotG has any sense with his current power...
  • edited August 2017
    Sparteh said:
    So basically YC made them work for him while pretending to let them live and when they have served their purpose killed them? Nice...

Anyway, how do you think YC is going to reach divine realm? 5 years is short time and should be nearly impossible with simple cultivation
    Sex cultivation can do it... I have read certain novel... Forget the name...
    Sex cultivation can increase cultivator's level by 50 to 200 or depends on how strong the women mc sleep with, sometimes it will increase 100 to 1000 :D
  • Ophis said:
    Haha, @Amun  must be having orgasms right now with this chapter.  :*

It's too slow for current pace of novel.

your profound strength can, within the span of several decades, break through the peak of the Sovereign Profound Realm, and even surpassing the Little Demon Empress isn’t out of the question.

• Over 4000 characters..I doubt that there will be a second chapter.
  • edited August 2017
    @Icefield: If your going to quote that part at least try not to leave out such a key detail.

Jasmine flatly replied, “Do you even know what fifteen kilograms of Purple Veined Divine Crystal entails? It is enough to create one hundred of this world’s highest grade grand profound formations! It can allow a huge profound ark to fly continuously for several hundred years! It is enough to refine countless spiritual medicines of the highest grade. Moreover… you have the body of the Dragon God, the protection provided by the power of the Rage God, so you can directly and completely absorb the spirit energy within! Even if you do not continue cultivating, just by absorbing this energy alone, your profound strength can, within the span of several decades, break through the peak of the Sovereign Profound Realm, and even surpassing the Little Demon Empress isn’t out of the question.

• edited August 2017
    @Icefield: If your going to quote that part at least try not to leave out such a key detail.

Jasmine flatly replied, “Do you even know what fifteen kilograms of Purple Veined Divine Crystal entails? It is enough to create one hundred of this world’s highest grade grand profound formations! It can allow a huge profound ark to fly continuously for several hundred years! It is enough to refine countless spiritual medicines of the highest grade. Moreover… you have the body of the Dragon God, the protection provided by the power of the Rage God, so you can directly and completely absorb the spirit energy within! Even if you do not continue cultivating, just by absorbing this energy alone, your profound strength can, within the span of several decades, break through the peak of the Sovereign Profound Realm, and even surpassing the Little Demon Empress isn’t out of the question.

Yeah, but even with him cultivating it will take at the very least several years to reach peak of Sovereign Realm. It's simply impossible that it will take, let's say 3 years, to reach that level, not to mention Divine Realm...
  • Awful chapter imo, this development makes Yun Che out to be a 5 year old child who will immediately charge off to confront the Star Realm when he knows the truth despite he himself knowing how weak he is.

One of the things I like{d} about ATG was Yun Che was smart enough to bide his time and not act like almost every other XianXia protagonist in history charging off to fight enemies who they stand no chance against unless absolutely necessary, when his Grandpa tells him MSHR and SMDH are responsible for what happened he doesn't charge off to the Mighty Heavenly Sword Region demanding justice, will be immensely disappointed if this is where his character is heading.

I realize that it's the Golden Crow who thinks that he can't handle the information and will freak out but it doesn't seem particularly different to me than if his Grandpa worried that he would confront the SG's who at this point are infinitely stronger than him decided instead to tell him that he fell into the seal himself and no one was responsible because he worried that Yun Che couldn't handle the truth.  :(
  • edited August 2017

Yeah, but even with him cultivating it will take at the very least several years to reach peak of Sovereign Realm. It's simply impossible that it will take, let's say 3 years, to reach that level, not to mention Divine Realm...
    Your saying it's impossible but how would you know? 

Keep in mind that Jasmine said that to him back when he was in the Emperor Profound Realm, she could have never imagined that he would reach the Sovereign Profound Realm so quickly even without relying on Purple Veined Divine Crystal.

All of that being said I actually believe that he's going to get a power up after visiting those 2 places that Mars mentioned.