Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Well, Mars and near-incest is nothing new. All of his works I have read so far contained something similar. Heck, all of the harems consisted of at least 1 adopted sibling. There were times when Mars' MCs believed that they wanted to have sex with their biological sisters...
  • Ophis said:
    Being a brocon/siscon =/= from having incestuous feelings towards their sibling. Jasmine was only 12 when her brother died, and he was basically the person who raised and protected her and her mother. Jasmine idolizing her brother and putting him on a pedestal was nothing strange to be honest.

Yes, Jasmine has demonstrated very strong love towards her brother, but nothing ever suggested that her love for him was in any way incestuous.
    She fell in love in Yun Che because he reminded her of her brother. I don't know how about you, but if I'd fall in love in girl because she was like my elder sister then anyone would call me siscon. With incest vibes. 

I doubt that she would ever develop Ximing completely overboard level of incest because SHE HAS A FREAKING BRAIN, but you simply can't deny that there were signs in Jasmine behavior indicating that she was indeed a semi-hardcore brocon.

No, she didn't. The only part that I remember Jasmine getting emotional and thinking that Yun Che reminded her of her brother was when Yun Che decided to pick up the heavy sword. Jasmine outright said that Yun Che and her brother weren't anything alike.

Jasmine fell for Yun Che because they spent 7 years glued together and because he would spare no efforts for her sake. Nowhere was it implied that it was because Yun Che reminded of her brother. Heck, people in RL tend to feels attracted to those who are familiar to them. 

As human beings, we are drawn, on an unconscious level, toward the familiar. For a securely attached individual whose primary connections taught her that people are loving, dependable, and trustworthy, this is just dandy. But for those of us who are insecurely attached, the familiar can be dangerous territory.

A study by Glenn Geher suggests that we do tend to choose a romantic partner who is similar to our opposite-sex parent. In his research, he not only asked participants to self-report on how their romantic partners were like their opposite-sex parents across various categories—he actually interviewed the parents as well. The shared characteristics he discovered between his subjects' partners and their opposite-sex parents were robust, and not merely coincidental. Needless to say, when romantic partners were like parents in good ways, relationship satisfaction was high; when the similarities were related to negative characteristics, however, relationship satisfaction was low. 

Read the text above. Even if Jasmine saw some qualities of her brother in Yun Che and that made her more interested in him because of that, it still doesn't make Jasmine's feelings for her brother incestuous-like.

"A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited August 2017
    Jasmine started to be interested in YC because, he shared qualities with her brother like his goal to protect his loved ones - she taught him the sword techniques to see her brothers shadow from YC. The way he treats Jasmine-goes allout for her does not give 2 shits about his own life. The phrases he says sometimes are often similar to her brother and his great talent. She finally feel sort of inlove with him due to following what her brother said to her before he died(qualities of a good man who will protect her over himself - showed in a flashback in the devilflower place).Dude there was more than one occasion were jasmine thought/reminisces and showed feelings for her brother(cant remember the exact chapters tho)
  • edited August 2017
    The influence of Jasmine's brother on her falling in love with Yun Che was just that Yun Che was similar to him, who was a perfect man in her mind + Yun Che had the characteristics her brother told her to look for in a man.

That doesn't mean she was a brocon, though. She just loved and admired her brother, who's taken care of her when she was a child.
  • edited August 2017
    Lol~ after Juechen x Lingxi... Now, we got Jasmine's onii-chan x Jasmine... :D thing never over~ What's next? 
  • new chapter out?!
  • LDE x Phoenix girl

• new chapter out?!
    Yep. It's all about pre-primordial era, some kind of immortal chaos superbeing and birth of 4 demon emperors, 3 creation gods and Evil God after it's self-destruction.

• Swsws said:
    LDE x Phoenix girl
    LDE x Ling'er is official.
  • The influence of Jasmine's brother on her falling in love with Yun Che was just that Yun Che was similar to him, who was a perfect man in her mind + Yun Che had the characteristics her brother told her to look for in a man.

That doesn't mean she was a brocon, though. She just loved and admired her brother, who's taken care of her when she was a child.

Finally someone commented something wise.

Good chapter by the way. We're finally getting some light into the origin of things.
  • So Evil God was indeed the real badass... Also it looks like there were 4 Devil Emperor - Gods but only 3 Gods of Creation. Interesting. I wonder if there are their legacies somewhere?

Anyway, what is the most important in this chapter is the fact that actually nobody knew about Evil God's secret. In that case Yun Che has a potential to become outsider and it reduce a chance for getting new legacies smoothly.

And speaking about legacies it was over 300 chapters without any major development in them (other than Dark Seed of course) - nothing new, nothing improved. You can argue that Phoenix is kinda better but it's still overshadowed by the Crow. I mean, it's about damn time to give him new abilities and seriously improve old one because it's all the same for last few hundred chapters - Crow or Phoenix to deal maximum damage, Ice for crowd control, Wolf for finisher. I hope that those 2 craters will give him final seeds, new legacy or two and power up before RotG because I swear to God if we won't see Lightning Arts, Darkness Arts and (if he gets the seeds) Wind Arts and Earth Arts in use in near future I'm going to kick Mars ass. Right now RotG will give him improved Frozen End and there is no sign for nothing new in near future. For what those other attributes of Evil God's power are if Yun Che is only using Fire and Water?
  • Ophis said:

Good chapter by the way. We're finally getting some light into the origin of things.
    I'm quite confused after this chapter.
    Even the devil god of the highest order, the Creation God known as the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor had fallen… so why are you the only one that is still alive!?”
    But in this chapter (four) devil(demon) emperors are separate beings with (three) creation gods. The heck.
  • edited August 2017
    so basically the most powerful beings introduced so far are:
    1.Ancestor God woman
    2.The four Demon emperors and 3 Creation Gods along with the mysterious yet powerful Evil Guy
    3. Dragon God, crow, phoenix, bear, lion, duck etc

yet YC will perhaps one day be as strong as the Ancestor God (prediction fellas)
  • heck he'll probably find some powerless infant version of the ancestor god and add her to his harem
  • Suran said:
    heck he'll probably find some powerless infant version of the ancestor god and add her to his harem
    It will be good ^_^
  • Suran said:
    heck he'll probably find some powerless infant version of the ancestor god and add her to his harem
    Evil infant?
  • Chapter 922 out~.
  • Nice ending!
  • edited August 2017
    So are the 900 Devil gods trying to break the Primordial chaos wall where they were sealed, and that's what the Dragon, Crow and Phoenix sense?

And nice time limit set by golden crow.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • plus i think one of the Demon emperors that had that ancestor god divine art, so YC boy would need to atleast be as strong as the Creator Gods and evil god to be able to deal with this incoming threat..
  • 5 years before end game for jasmine what .........to short.....
  • So Evil God could fight with HPAS-wielding(?) God Emperor without his darkness power.
    And HPAS consumes owner's life greatly like millions of years per battle.
  • So after next chapter Yun Che try all his best to go in ROTG and save Jasmine. But i want before this, can he go to Azure-> Cloud's End Cliff. And get some upgrade in his cultivation. -_-
  • 1. "jealous" creation god who use heaven ancestor sword broke promise and sending the demon god to behind primodial chaos
    2. evil god is angry, defeat this jealous creation god with half his power (without using his dark strength), then exit from creation god
    maybe evil god has romantic relationship with this demon god who get exiled to primodial chaos
    3. so the final enemy is first demon god and all his subordinate who try to break primodial chaos and they have one fragment of first god
    maybe this demon god is partner of evil god
    maybe evil god mission is to stop her anger (because betrayal) to destroy the world
    evil god has responsibility to stop her because his strength and because his relationship with her
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • GodBrandy said:
    Translation Police here.
    That line is wrong, women have the profound handle but won't pass it down to the next generation.

You-Are-Wrong.

玄罡是血脉之力,只有拥有云家血脉的人,才拥有玄罡之力,天下无二!而且这种血脉之力只可由男性传承到下一代,而不会由女性传承,所以,云家之子,必有玄罡。

It says the sons of the Yun Family have the Profound Handle, and it is not inherited by women.

Isn't GodBrandy Chinese..?
  • GodBrandy said:
    Translation Police here.
    That line is wrong, women have the profound handle but won't pass it down to the next generation.

You-Are-Wrong.

玄罡是血脉之力,只有拥有云家血脉的人,才拥有玄罡之力,天下无二!而且这种血脉之力只可由男性传承到下一代,而不会由女性传承,所以,云家之子,必有玄罡。

It says the sons of the Yun Family have the Profound Handle, and it is not inherited by women.

• Verdant said:

He is just an Italian who pretends to be a Chinese.
  • I never pretended to be Chinese, it's just others assuming it o:)
  • Here's hoping MC bangs a lot of of ancestral god women.
  • So how did Dragon God's daughter end up being sealed in the sword.

And it's a nice twist, making it the gods who started the conflict. Normally you'd assume it was the devils.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!