Any chance of WW getting CSG?

One of my favorite novels. Now that it's been taking down on gravity, I'm hoping it ends up here.

Comments

• edited August 2017
    If WW doesn't want to start from chapter 1, then they would need to get the old TL to move here (or get his consent), otherwise WW has to start from scratch.
    This is all assuming WW can get CSG (I hope they do).
  • Rewrite said:
    If WW doesn't want to start from chapter 1, then they would need to get the old TL to move here (or get his consent), otherwise WW has to start from scratch.
    The original tl'er of CSG is already a member of WW tl'ing USAW - Deceptioning... he dropped it ages ago as the fact is, it's an ongoing novel, and it was a daunting task to continue hence the reason the main tl'er of way of choices (Ze tian ji) Pipipingu dropped WoC and took over CSG...

so the content of the first 677 chapters isn't an issue, and it probably wouldn't be an issue getting the remaining chapters from Gravity unless GGP decided to as a dick once more...
    but truthfully finding a tl'er for CSG will be difficult as honesty although it's decent the fact it's still ongoing somewhat proves that's it's a below average novel... plus the original tl'er said he wanted CSG to stay with GT for sentimental value... so the only thing left is to see the response from 17k negotiations which I highly believe will go quite badly for GT as it is now owned by their biggest rivals and 17k will likely not give away novels so that qidian could start making money off of them...

so it all comes down to whether WW or even volare at that could get a tl'ers for those projects on GT and come to some sort of an understanding with GGP of getting those chapters from them...
  • Ok, thanks a lot. Sounds like a bunch of politics involved, won't get my hopes up. 
  • I've all 677 chapters I did made into an EPUB here: https://qualiteatranslations.wordpress.com/chaotic-sword-god/
  • Rewrite said:
    The original tl'er of CSG is already a member of WW tl'ing USAW - Deceptioning... he dropped it ages ago as the fact is, it's an ongoing novel, and it was a daunting task to continue hence the reason the main tl'er of way of choices (Ze tian ji) Pipipingu dropped WoC and took over CSG...

so the content of the first 677 chapters isn't an issue, and it probably wouldn't be an issue getting the remaining chapters from Gravity unless GGP decided to as a dick once more...
    but truthfully finding a tl'er for CSG will be difficult as honesty although it's decent the fact it's still ongoing somewhat proves that's it's a below average novel... plus the original tl'er said he wanted CSG to stay with GT for sentimental value... so the only thing left is to see the response from 17k negotiations which I highly believe will go quite badly for GT as it is now owned by their biggest rivals and 17k will likely not give away novels so that qidian could start making money off of them...

so it all comes down to whether WW or even volare at that could get a tl'ers for those projects on GT and come to some sort of an understanding with GGP of getting those chapters from them...
    Lol, who cares if the original TL wants it to stay at GT, he doesn't have the capital to make such a demand anymore. I hope CSG is translated elsewhere, even if it has to start at chapter 1 and/or it won't be at WW.
  • edited August 2017
    CSG hasn't been taken down from gravity quite yet. They're in negotiations with the publisher and as a show of good faith they removed it (and others) fro my the site with the intention of putting them back when the negotiations are over and they've officially licensed it. 

According to the last update the negotiations were going well and they'd almost secured a deal