Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Sparteh said:
    I find it quite hilarious that now, when MC has 3 of his women missing (which is probably a new record for translated Chinese novels) the one he is the most worried about is nether his wife nor mother of his child...
    In his mind Yuechan is dead, Qingyue is super lucky and only Jasmine is really to be worried about. Not to mention that other girls went missing years ago and Jasmine only few months ago on his eyes. It's flash wound for him.
    Dont think that YC got that in mind for Yuechan, he sure never given up on her, ofc he is worried about Jasmine cause her departure was so sudden and all this time was either half dead or depressed with devil source situation.
    Anyone got any ideas about what YC needs that Sun Moon Divine Hall 10th elder and X.Wendao? Is it related with Yuenchan? Or maybe a mystic realm which in the end will be related with another evil god seed/Yuechan/bloodline inheritance?
  • adamsbankai said:
    Anyone got any ideas about what YC needs that Sun Moon Divine Hall 10th elder and X.Wendao?

The 10th elder is the one who killed Hua Minghai's parents, so Yun Che is probably going to give him for Hua Minghai to have his revenge. As for Wendao, that's the betrothal gift Yun Che is going to give to Xiao Lie, rs.

• No chapter today?

I really hope Mars don't go back to the 4 chapters a week pace....
  • 920 out
  • I spoke to soon :p
  • The chapter seems to be a lie - it's Q&A published by Mars. 
  • The chapter seems to be a lie - it's Q&A published by Mars. 
    Nope, its a normal chapter
  • edited August 2017
    Little Aunt assaulted in front of LDE...
    LDE then grouped immediately afterwards....
    Little Aunt also the next recipient of drug induced boob job...

LmAo Mars :D
  • LOL that chapter title... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  •   The pleasantly warm feeling is not loose in the palms for a very long time, Yun Che looks at own palm, talked to oneself in a low voice: „Was the immortal fat fine wine, the effect is worthily getting more and more obvious. Um... Must also make to Lingxi...”

:D  he's talking about Heavenly Jade Dew, I take it?
  • Good chapter (I thought that other than Q&A we will not get anything). Xue'er, LDE, Cang Yue, Ling'er and Lingxi in one place... 6P? :wink:

And we are going to visit Golden Crow. It's good that Mars doesn't delay that.
  • Good chapter (I thought that other than Q&A we will not get anything). Xue'er, LDE, Cang Yue, Ling'er and Lingxi in one place... 6P? :wink:

Which Q&A are you referring to?
  • edited August 2017
    Yun Che's kids in the future:

Asgard Master of PSC #1 Sacred Ground
    Demon Emperor/Demon Empress
    Blue Wind Emperor/ PSC Ruler
    Snow Song Realm King
    Flame God Realm King
    Star God Realm King (12 Star Gods)
    Moon God Realm King
    Wood Spirit Emperor/Empress
    Azure Dragon Ruler
    Phoenix Ruler
    Golden Crow Ruler
    Vermillion Bird Ruler

so pretty much at the end of AGT ever major power will be part of the Yun Family.

I hope he finds out how to revive people later on...

Revive list:

Yun Canghai
    Yun Family elders
    Demon Emperor
    Little Demon Emperor ( boy got his girl/sister stolen)
    Xiao Ying
    Other Xiao family people
    Jasmine's brother
    True Gods
    Divine Beasts

• We don't need Jasmine bro and demon Emperor.
  • Yes that's so unnecessary, I don't even think we need anyone from the Xiao family either.
  • edited August 2017
    Well he'll obviously revive jasmines bro and the Xiao people... latest raw was even talking about how much Xiao Lie misses his wife.

edit- by Xiao people I mean Lingxi's mom and grandmother. 
  • Reviving people is bullshit. At most he could use the Mirror of Samsara/World Needle to temper with time-space/dimension and somehow get those people back, but I hope it won't happen; it's too unnecessary.
  • edited August 2017
    No offence dude I cant see YC revive Jasmines brother as it could potentially lead to himself be NTR, u do realise that Jasmine has a serious case of brocon with borderline incest like feelings for her brother..
  • No offence dude I cant see YC revive Jasmines brother as it could potentially lead to himself be NTR, u do realise that Jasmine has a serious case of brocon with borderline incest like feelings for her brother..
    Main reason I don't want her brother to be revived.
    And resurrection is honestly such an asspull, unless it's the direct family of the MC (and even then it's very questionable).
  • edited August 2017
    Although I do agree that resurrection is a shitty plot device and asspull, what you're guys talking about Jasmine and NTR with her brother is absurdly ludicrous... Almost got eye-cancer reading that nonsense.

Yes, Jasmine was very much attached to her brother and all,  but never was it implied that they had any sort of incestuous feelings for one another. Just don't start another bullshit discussion about NTR like there was with Lingxi.  :|
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:
    Although I do agree that resurrection is a shitty plot device and asspull, what you're guys talking about Jasmine and NTR with her brother is absurdly ludicrous... Almost got eye-cancer reading that nonsense.

Yes, Jasmine was very much attached to her brother and all,  but never was it implied that they had any sort of incestuous feelings for one another. Just don't start another bullshit discussion about NTR like there was with Lingxi.  :|
    You didn't get the brocon vibe from Jasmine?
  • Yeah, her brocon vibe is strong... So strong that my Incest sense tingling~~
  • edited August 2017
    Dude have u ever seen Jasmine talk about her brother and shit and never got the vibe that she has a super serious case of brocon as she pretty much loved and worshipped the ground he walked on, and yes we all know that there will never be NTR in a mars novel what was said above was a what if that will never happen unless someone writes a fan fiction....
  • edited August 2017
    That's a dumb a** reason. Plus YC could never get NTR'ed 
    also Jasmine admires her brother... it's not romantic love....
  • Being a brocon/siscon =/= from having incestuous feelings towards their sibling. Jasmine was only 12 when her brother died, and he was basically the person who raised and protected her and her mother. Jasmine idolizing her brother and putting him on a pedestal was nothing strange to be honest.

Yes, Jasmine has demonstrated very strong love towards her brother, but nothing ever suggested that her love for him was in any way incestuous.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:

Yeah me too, incest (that i didn't see actually happen  in a chinese novel yet) and ntr in a novel from Mars on top of that ok....
  • Jasmine bro love that bitch. period. If you res him before RotG ends, it's going to be raising another enemy, because he listened to that bitch....
  • There are people who think the patriarchs of the Yun Family can't have more than 1 son because of fertility problems, so I searched for the chapter in which it was "proved" wrong.

Chapter 511 – Yun Family Competition

Yun Che’s brows sank heavily as he spoke. In the time that he had stayed in the Yun Family, his understanding of the current situation grew all the more clear. All these years, the Yun Family succession has only ever been passed down from the line of the initial Patriarchs. And these initial Patriarchs, in order to eliminate all struggles for succession, six thousand years ago, they set down a rule of sole inheritance through the generations. Each current Patriarch could only have one son, Yun Canghai was the only son and Yun Qinghong was his only son, and at the moment, Yun Qinghong, only had one son as well.
  • Ophis said:
    Being a brocon/siscon =/= from having incestuous feelings towards their sibling. Jasmine was only 12 when her brother died, and he was basically the person who raised and protected her and her mother. Jasmine idolizing her brother and putting him on a pedestal was nothing strange to be honest.

Yes, Jasmine has demonstrated very strong love towards her brother, but nothing ever suggested that her love for him was in any way incestuous.
    She fell in love in Yun Che because he reminded her of her brother. I don't know how about you, but if I'd fall in love in girl because she was like my elder sister then anyone would call me siscon. With incest vibes. 

I doubt that she would ever develop Ximing completely overboard level of incest because SHE HAS A FREAKING BRAIN, but you simply can't deny that there were signs in Jasmine behavior indicating that she was indeed a semi-hardcore brocon.
  • I said borderline incest like feelings which does not mean incest, plus she is a crazy lvl brocon tho and also incest has already been done in this story(LDE Family) so who is to say it will never appear again...