Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Mars said there are 2 'Primordial Craters' in Profound Sky Continent. I guess they are like the Cloud's End Cliff, channels that link to the Devil Garden.

There must be something special about it, though, since Jasmine wasn't able to detect them like she did to the Cloud's End Cliff.

Regardless of whether that's the Devil Garden or not, I think Chu Yuechan could be there.
    I wonder what Mars meant by saying that before they go to the God (before they die) there are those 2 craters... Does it mean that Yun Che will visit those 2 places in these 30 days? After all in IDR there should be the real judgment day for MHSR and SMDH. That would be super rushed though if it was true - we doesn't even know what those "craters" are. Of course they are probably like you said - Cloud's End Cliffs of PSC - but still it's completely new concept we've never heard of before and suddenly we are going to get to know about them?

I kinda hope that those craters are something else and there are going to be the final seeds - there is seriously not much time left before departure to RotG. Fingers crossed!
  • Yun Che has nothing to do in the short term, so maybe he'll spend some time searching for Chu Yuechan, then he'll end up finding these craters.
  • Where da heck is Xuanyuan Wendao...?
  • Suran said:
    Where da heck is Xuanyuan Wendao...?

Mars forgot about him.
  • Suran said:

Mars forgot about him.
    He wasn't the only one  :)
  • Yun Che has nothing to do in the short term, so maybe he'll spend some time searching for Chu Yuechan, then he'll end up finding these craters.
    But Yun Che has no reason to look for her - she is dead in his mind. Also I'd rather expect him staying in IDR for that month unless he gets some information regarding those places, maybe from Yuanba. Still it's basically first time we hear about it, I don't like it. 

Suran said:
    Technically he should come with other MHSR people next month - Mars can still "remember" about him in IDR. Good writer that Mars - even when he forgets about important plot he writes in the way that he can always "remind about it" later. :smiley:
  • wxzxw said:
    rapechan commited suicide wtf
    He didn't commit suicide. He died from fear.
    This made my day B)
  • Shiro_Shinigami said:
    But Yun Che has no reason to look for her - she is dead in his mind. Also I'd rather expect him staying in IDR for that month unless he gets some information regarding those places, maybe from Yuanba. Still it's basically first time we hear about it, I don't like it. 

It wasn't really said Yun Che believe she is dead. Jasmine said she didn't manage to find Yuechan, so it's more likely that she is dead, but it doesn't mean Yun Che will just accept that.

Chapter 918:

The spoken language that Jasmine leaves behind, told him this whole life not to be perhaps impossible to see Chu Yuechan and their children.

• So LDE, Xue'er, and Xia Qingyue are will most likely get kidnapped in the future. Not even in RotG yet 3 rescue arcs damn near confirmed.
  • edited August 2017
    To actually piss & shit on himself just before literally being scared to death........ 

Yun Che didn't even have to use Dragon Soul to accomplish this, seriously Ye Xinghan might be the most shameful & shameless Young Master in the entire novel.
    Here lies Ye Xinghan
    He was just as cowardly as he was lustful.
  • So LDE, Xue'er, and Xia Qingyue are will most likely get kidnapped in the future. Not even in RotG yet 3 rescue arcs damn near confirmed.
    I can understand Xue'er and Xia Qingyue but why LDE too ??
  • two prehistoric endocraters???
    2 seed?. chue yue chan??

finally yun che would get some MILF, new taste (he only got loli so far)
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • two prehistoric endocraters???
    2 seed?. chue yue chan??

finally yun che would get some MILF, new taste (he only got loli so far)

Maybe those were holes in which both the Devil Sovereign and the Evil Infant were sealed.
  • All this talk about these new craters courtesy of Mars.

I feel like we are missing another possibility within this forum and that is these craters could be on a new continent, within the vast ocean on the planet, or even a sub dimension like where the water seed was found
  • To actually piss & shit on himself just before literally being scared to death........ 

Yun Che didn't even have to use Dragon Soul to accomplish this, seriously Ye Xinghan might be the most shameful & shameless Young Master in the entire novel.
    Here lie Ye Xinghan
    He was just as cowardly as he is lustful.

LMAO  :D
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Well, Cloud's end cliff is also an abyss pit. So.... two more Hong'ers?
  • @Evil Jesus
    Jasmine told YC that Yuechan is dead. I don't know why suddenly he'd be on the search.
  • Ye Xinghan is like certain young master from Xiao family...
  • Nibs said:
    All this talk about these new craters courtesy of Mars.

I feel like we are missing another possibility within this forum and that is these craters could be on a new continent, within the vast ocean on the planet, or even a sub dimension like where the water seed was found
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but din't Mar's mention that these craters are withing the PSC? How can it be a new continent, not to mention that there is not enough time introduce a hole new continent.
  • "If the perished souls of the Burning Heaven Clan were to know of this, they would definitely jump out from the depths of hell at all costs and loudly scream, “WHY!?”"

LMAO.... This is from chapter 894
  • edited August 2017
    lorwa said:
    Jasmine told YC that Yuechan is dead. I don't know why suddenly he'd be on the search.

She said she wasn't able to find Yuechan, so it's very likely that she either got crippled or she is dead, but that doesn't mean Yun Che will just believe that she is dead as a fact and give up on finding her. I think that after meeting Ling'er, his master and solving all the matters concerning Wentian and the Devil Origin Orb he'll think more positively and believe that Yuechan is still alive.
  • Hello everyone, it is my first time in this forum. I am a fun of this novel and I'd like to share with you some of my opinions about it. Concerning Yuechan and her daughter, I think that it will be the main thread that will remain till the end of the story. As you know, it is better to have one principal objective during a novel and not so many, like Tomato novels, especially that YC found his parents very early in the story (I think so) and also found Su Ling'er, his master ...etc. And also in these kind of novels, the protagonist finds or gets children only in the end of the story (or never).
  • @Evil Jesus
    YC seems to believe Jasmine more than we do.
  • So I heard mars is lolicon is it true? 
  • edited August 2017
    Hello everyone, it is my first time in this forum. I am a fun of this novel and I'd like to share with you some of my opinions about it. Concerning Yuechan and her daughter, I think that it will be the main thread that will remain till the end of the story. As you know, it is better to have one principal objective during a novel and not so many, like Tomato novels, especially that YC found his parents very early in the story (I think so) and also found Su Ling'er, his master ...etc. And also in these kind of novels, the protagonist finds or gets children only in the end of the story (or never).

Welcome to WWF, Spike Spiegel.

The course that the novel is taking right now is making me think that Yuechan will be found soon, though. At least it should be before going to RotG.

lorwa said:
    YC seems to believe Jasmine more than we do.

That doesn't mean he will just disregard that slim possibility of Chu Yuechan being alive; She is so important to him, and yet he'd just give up on the possibility Jasmine was wrong? I don't think so. Even more when he went through all that 'transformation' after meeting Ling'er, his Master, solving the Devil Origin Orb's matter and killing Wentian.

Yun Che knows Jasmine used to be wrong about a lot of things she spoke, why couldn''t he just believe she could be wrong again?
  • Swsws said:
    So I heard mars is lolicon is it true? 
    Nope. But with large harem it's hard to create many characters with different, memorable and unusual appearance and Mars adds sometimes one or two characters with loli-like appearance.
  • I hope he finds yuechan soon. He'll soon be off to ROTG and who knows how long he'll be there. It'll be too sad if he never sees his kid grow up.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!

• The course that the novel is taking right now is making me think that Yuechan will be found soon, though. At least it should be before going to RotG.

I understand what you mean but I think that YC will get some information about her location (most probably she isn't in PSC or Blue star anymore) and this will be another motivation, than looking for Jasmine, for going to RotG with the new Ice milf (probably she knows more about Yuechan and her child) and this can explain why YC will follow her.
  • Mu Bingyun has never seen Chu Yuechan, so I don't think she knows anything about her.
  • Yes but maybe she detected stg about YC's child and brought them with her to RotG before, which explains why Jasmine didn't detect any sign of them (neither Yuechan nor her child). Or maybe following Evil God destiny (getting all what YC lost thanks to the Evil god) he will find them in one of the  2 'Primordial Craters'. But why YC will follow Mu Bingyun to RotG in this case, knowing that Jasmine warning him about the fright of RotG and the gap in power between him and these divine people?