Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• OK, I have a question: do you really want 2000 random and completely unknown to us but beautiful girls to join MC harem just to fill numbers or do you want his harem to be more intimate? I can see 7 faires in the harem and the rest FCA to be his very own fan club but joining all of them into the harem sounds kinda silly to me...
    I want the entire snow song realm in his harem.

As well as his new disciple.
  •  :D whorehouse that looks fun. 
  • looks like the 2chaps a day are gone, lets hope we get 1 a day.
  • Suryansh said:
    looks like the 2chaps a day are gone, lets hope we get 1 a day.
    Yes,and again chapter without killing... I want that this shit with SG will end in this chapter. And our Yun Che maybe can go back in Azure continent or go phoenix village. And then, after we get some info, he can go in ROTG.
  • New chapter(?) out. Doesn't look liked a numbered chapter, so it's probably an intermission?
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Probably he forgot of writing a number
  • edited August 2017
    There were never any intermissions, right? I mean in name.
  • There were never any intermissions, right? I mean in name.

There were.

This chapter is an intermission. It apparently is about that bitch who fucked Jasmine's brother over.
  • bitch who kill jasmine bother and poison jasmine
    now she begin plan to abduct xia qingyue (fortunately she already in moon god realm)
    yun che should kill/cripple this bitch along with poison girl

I still cannot understand about 【Counter world book from heaven】- cultivate by this bitch
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • Considering the situation, YC needs a power up once again. He barely managed to beat that cockroach who wasn't even on divine level. Not to mention that he had both resistance due to darkness seed and Hong'er. So, what do you think is going to be his next power up?
  • new wentian (female version) is introduced
    brahma emperor realm

ATG saved life
  • edited August 2017
    Think that [counter world book from heaven] is the key to breaking through from Divine Profound > True God and it needs Qingyues special body which YC will get by sleeping with her in the future otherwise she will get lesbian raped or melted down by this budda woman..
  • there are 3 volume of  [counter world book from heaven]
    this bitch get 1 volume by using jasmine bother

maybe yun gu have 1 volume too? (his medical knowledge and power above jasmine and golden crow)
    ATG saved life
  • I understand that we are talking about the Xia Qing Yue and his 54 spiritual open channel, so YC holds about 2/3 of the volume [book meter from heaven] ?
    Sorry, bad English

• I understand that we are talking about the Xia Qing Yue and his 54 spiritual open channel, so YC holds about 2/3 of the volume [book meter from heaven] ?
    Sorry, bad English

Weren't you dead? How are you alive? 
  • Yup... We will Yun Che bitch slap this bitch in 500 more chapter :#
  • Swsws said:
    I understand that we are talking about the Xia Qing Yue and his 54 spiritual open channel, so YC holds about 2/3 of the volume [book meter from heaven] ?
    Sorry, bad English

Weren't you dead? How are you alive? 
    Kongo mo sanka shitai to shi tte i ma 2018 toshi masu
    I'll be back in 2018

• edited August 2017
    Ruki said:
    Yup... We will Yun Che bitch slap this bitch in 500 more chapter :#
    And then she will become his exclusive cum dumpster.  >:)
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • i feel that Silver Hong'er is the key to victory.
  • Chapter 918 out~. It's good that we got 2 chapters today.
  • Ophis said:
    Chapter 918 out~. It's good that we got 2 chapters today.
    Can u post the link.
  • Ophis said:
    917.2 isn't chapter but introduction of Buddha Emperor Goddess.
  • zeo said:
    Ophis said:
    Can u post the link.
    There.
  • rapechan commited suicide wtf
  • wxzxw said:
    rapechan commited suicide wtf
    He didn't commit suicide. He died from fear.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Hahahahaha...That was hilarious, he was literally frightened to death.
  • wxzxw said:
    rapechan commited suicide wtf
    He didn't commit suicide. He died from fear.
    Almost the same  B)
  • edited August 2017
    Guys, can anyone translate what Mar's meant in his note? And for fucks sake the way YC acts it looks like he cares more about „Xuanyuan Yufeng son then he cares about his fucking lover. I am so irritated  know that I have a small desire that YC never finds her, he lets her supposes killer go for the sake of a person who is a barely a friend.  So basically anyone who knows YC even a bit can try killing his family with repercussions? fuck „Xuanyuan Yufeng should die, and she should die in YC's hands. Seriously fuck the heavenly sword villa. I really don't like this new soft/forgiving YC. He doesn't deserve Chu Yuechan. Xuanyuan Yufeng was the reason YC was seperated from his daughter for 3-4 years , and he lets her fucking live. If someone wants to target YC;s family they simply have to let someone they know become friends with YC, than he'll spare them regardless of which one of his wives they kill.

Though the way the first 2-3 para's went, gives me hope that the two shitty grounds will suffer in IDR, but not keeping my hopes up, honestly would not be surprised now if he spares the people who killed countless members of the Yun Family & LDE's father. I mean he exterminated an entire clan for simply kidnapping two of his relatives, and now he lets people go who have actually killed members of his family.

• Icefield said:
    Ophis said:
    917.2 isn't chapter but introduction of Buddha Emperor Goddess.

That's a proper chapter though. An intermission one, but a chapter nonetheless.
  • edited August 2017
    Mars said there are 2 'Primordial Craters' in Profound Sky Continent. I guess they are like the Cloud's End Cliff, channels that link to the Devil Garden.

There must be something special about it, though, since Jasmine wasn't able to detect them like she did to the Cloud's End Cliff.

Regardless of whether that's the Devil Garden or not, I think Chu Yuechan could be there.