Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited March 2020
    a
  • I doubt Yun Che will do anything unless that bitch provoke him... But seriously, I really hope that bitch got nice bitch slap...
  • Ruki said:
    I doubt Yun Che will do anything unless that bitch provoke him... But seriously, I really hope that bitch got nice bitch slap...
    Nah that's soft yc should make love pills to her father or grandfather with it they will be so sexualy active that they will rape her. >:) I'm so evil. 
  • Swsws said:
    Ruki said:
    I doubt Yun Che will do anything unless that bitch provoke him... But seriously, I really hope that bitch got nice bitch slap...
    Nah that's soft yc should make love pills to her father or grandfather with it they will be so sexualy active that they will rape her. >:) I'm so evil. 
    Nah, you aren't evil. You are just pervert. :neutral:
  • 2nd chapter out
  • Xia Yuanba....The Saint emperor 
  • Meh, what a boring chapter...! 
  • edited August 2017
    Ruki said:
    Meh, what a boring chapter...! 
    Well, to be expected. Now things will slow down for some time for sure.

But I like how well Yun Che handled the matter of SOP and AMS so far. SOP became his loyal dog that will pay enormous tribute to him and they are still happy about it. And AMS suddenly became the biggest ally in entire PSC (although Wuyu's intuition took good part in it). So far I would say that Mars's handled it flawlessly. 

Now, the next chapter or two will be the main course - MHSR and SMDH. 
  • Swsws said:
    Ruki said:
    Nah, you aren't evil. You are just pervert. :neutral:
    Oh! I always thought I'm sadist pervert  :D
  • edited August 2017
    Yun Che saving SOP will somehow prevent the 'public opinion' from turning 'against' him. That's not bad. Yun Che can't let his reputation become like that of a ruthless sovereign.

So, are those people from AMS just going to die? Yun Che refusing Yuanba's request to save them was really nice. I hope they'll really just die.

That should mean that we won't see Yuanba in RotG for now.

• edited August 2017
    Yun Che saving SOP will somehow prevent the 'public opinion' from turning 'against' him. That's not bad. Yun Che can't let his reputation become like that of a ruthless sovereign.

So, are those people from AMS just going to die? Yun Che refusing Yuanba's request to save them was really nice. I hope they'll really just die.

That should mean that we won't see Yuanba in RotG for now.

Now Yuanba is the new Absolute Monarch. I doubt that now Yun Che will slaughter his brother's sect. 

And I think that Yuanba will come to RotG rather quickly - after all his sister is somehow related to the Moon Emperor so he can be the heir. With his veins he would be accepted more easily than Qingyue.
  • Ruki said:
    Yeap TT
  • edited August 2017
    Shiro_Shinigami said:
    Now Yuanba is the new Absolute Monarch. I doubt that now Yun Che will slaughter his brother's sect. 

And I think that Yuanba will come to RotG rather quickly - after all his sister is somehow related to the Moon Emperor so he can be the heir. With his veins he would be accepted more easily than Qingyue.

I didn't say Yun Che will slaughter them. I meant he'll just let the elders and disciples present in Supreme Ocean Palace right now die under Wentian's Devil Poison, i.e., he'll just not save them.

But anyways, since Yuanba's become the new Saint Emperor, it's likely that Yun Che will save them, unlike what I said before.
    ----------

I said Yuanba won't come to RotG for now, i.e., along with Yun Che.
  • Ruki said:
    Well, to be expected. Now things will slow down for some time for sure.

But I like how well Yun Che handled the matter of SOP and AMS so far. SOP became his loyal dog that will pay enormous tribute to him and they are still happy about it. And AMS suddenly became the biggest ally in entire PSC (although Wuyu's intuition took good part in it). So far I would say that Mars's handled it flawlessly. 

Now, the next chapter or two will be the main course - MHSR and SMDH. 
    You like this? No slave contract,no nothing - only 40% from Black guild for Blue country(why?, his wife will stay in Demon city) .... ok.....
  • edited August 2017
    DemonMonarch said:
    You like this? No slave contract,no nothing - only 40% from Black guild for Blue country(why?, his wife will stay in Demon city) .... ok.....

Blue Wind is the country that Cang Yue's, his wife's family governed for 1000 years; it's the country he, Qingyue, Yuechan (?), Frozen Cloud Asgard, Yuanba, Lingxi, Xiao Lie and a lot of other friends of his were born in. It's not like all what he cares about in BWE is Cang Yue.
  • Evil Jesus said:
    I didn't say Yun Che will slaughter them. I meant he'll just let the elders and disciples present in Supreme Ocean Palace right now die under Wentian's Devil Poison, i.e., he'll just not save them.

But anyways, since Yuanba's become the new Saint Emperor, it's likely that Yun Che will save them, unlike what I said before.
    ----------

I said Yuanba won't come to RotG for now, i.e., along with Yun Che.
    Well, letting them die is equalivant to slaughter them in my book. True, technically it's not by his hands but the end result is still the same - they are all dead.

And when you mentioned Yuanba staying in BPS for indefinite period of time I simply said that he will go there very quickly so I'm not sure if we really feel his absence. I believe that Yun Che will go to Snow Realm for short time and then return to BPS and take his wives with him. I doubt that Bingyun will take Yun Che's entire family with him and I also doubt that Yun Che would agree to leave his family for too long. Unless he will be forced to leave of course, but it's kinda doesn't fit Bingyun's character.
  • Shiro_Shinigami said:
    Well, letting them die is equalivant to slaughter them in my book. True, technically it's not by his hands but the end result is still the same - they are all dead.

And when you mentioned Yuanba staying in BPS for indefinite period of time I simply said that he will go there very quickly so I'm not sure if we really feel his absence. I believe that Yun Che will go to Snow Realm for short time and then return to BPS and take his wives with him. I doubt that Bingyun will take Yun Che's entire family with him and I also doubt that Yun Che would agree to leave his family for too long. Unless he will be forced to leave of course, but it's kinda doesn't fit Bingyun's character.

I don't think Yuanba will go to RotG really fast... I think it's possible for Yun Che to bring some of his wives since they usually say things like "wherever you go, I'd like to go along with you". But well, there's the possibility of him placing the whole BPS in the Primordial Profound Ark.

Yun Che will be the Lord Realm King's personal disciple, he'll probably have the resources (Profound Formations) to come back to BPS sometimes.
  • edited August 2017
    Shiro_Shinigami said:

I don't think Yuanba will go to RotG really fast... I think it's possible for Yun Che to bring some of his wives since they usually say things like "wherever you go, I'd like to go along with you". But well, there's the possibility of him placing the whole BPS in the Primordial Profound Ark.

Yun Che will be the Lord Realm King's personal disciple, he'll probably have the resources (Profound Formations) to come back to BPS sometimes.
    And he will get to know about Xia Qingyue rather sooner than later - she has to be the great source of gossips in all Realms. Royal family of one of the greatest Realm out of all in RotG suddenly got someone with very weak cultivation but amazing disposition out of nowhere. I doubt that Moon Realm would be able to hide this fact. Yuanba won't sit idle once he hear about her and his mother... This will be the trigger for him.

Of course Mars can delay Qingyue's plot endlessly, but I really doubt that we will have to wait long time to hear about her. That's why I really believe that Yuanba won't stay long in BPS.
  • That was a decent ending. 
  • BWE collecting tribute from DPE and SOP.  B)
    Yuanba new Saint Emperor. 

Cant wait to see what happens to MHSR and SMDH. Only people getting a delay in punishment if I recall should be one elder from SMDH and the now wasted Young Master of MHSR >:)

I almost forgot, there should also be a special punishment for Rape-chan for how he tried to rape Xue'er and the commotion on the ark....
  • AMS - make yuanba as saint emperor
    SOP - 40% of profit each year and they didn't need to protect devil lair anymore (jasmine take evil wheel)
    MHSR - slaughter all of them (including ling jie grandfather), rob divine crystal (maybe 100 jin crystal from DPS is with them)
    SMDH - Slaughter all of them, rob divine crystal

heaven sword villa - forgive them for a moment until ling jie found little fairy in phoenix village
    wendao - gift for xiao lie and xiao yun. maybe xiao lie would kill him (xiao yun is afraid to hurt other people)
    ye xingtan - yun che should repay "his kindness"
    feng ximing - maybe xuer should finish her "horny" bother by herself
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • edited August 2017

MHSR - slaughter all of them (including ling jie grandfather), rob divine crystal (maybe 100 jin crystal from DPS is with them)
    Mars better not disappoint.
  • edited August 2017
    AMS - make yuanba as saint emperor
    SOP - 40% of profit each year and they didn't need to protect devil lair anymore (jasmine take evil wheel)

heaven sword villa - forgive them for a moment until ling jie found little fairy in phoenix village
    wendao - gift for xiao lie and xiao yun. maybe xiao lie would kill him (xiao yun is afraid to hurt other people)
    What kind of nonsense you talking about? Yuechan is not there! Are you still dreaming or something? Why she live there especially there's men over there... I'm pretty sure she live somewhere far from civilization...
  • It's the right choice. If you cut and kill Ziji, then the black merchant guild will stop functioning. For anybody who said Qingyue's dad can takeover, it is not a logical conclusion, because Ziji took over 1000 years to build black merchant from ground up. Everybody is used to his way of working, while Qingyue's dad has absolutely no clue about all the work that Ziji does. Not only he'd struggle controlling the massive amount of workforce that stretch across the continent, most workers would be discontent or isn't used to the new boss after working with old boss for over thousand of years.
  • Ruki said:
    AMS - make yuanba as saint emperor

What kind of nonsense you talking about? Yuechan is not there! Are you still dreaming or something? Why she live there especially there's men over there... I'm pretty sure she live somewhere far from civilization...
    I could be wrong, but this is my argument:
    I think chue yue chan is at blue wind phoenix village (inside phoenix cave). few indication :
    1. in dream, little fairy said she is in safe place and yun che knew about that place
    phoenix village will tell her that cang yue and yun che was hiding inside phoenix cave for 3 month, no one can break the seal at that time
    little fairy ask them to hide her, so they hide her inside it
    2. phoenix village head said they would meet yun che again in future and they would repay yun che kindness
    this is their best chance, they would provide food for little fairy who hide inside phoenix cave
    just like yun che who give all of them food when they hide inside the cave
    3. little jie promised to yun che to find little fairy. this is his best chance (impossible for him to go to ROTG or IDR or ACC)
    he would found little fairy in phoenix village (inside phoenix cave)
    as yun che said, kindness would repay by kindness. in the past he forgive juenchen, finally juenchen save lingxi
    now he forgive ling jie bitch mother, so ling jie would found his little fairy
    4. jasmine power couldn't penetrate independent place (like heaven basin, phoenix place, golden crow place, etc..)
    so she couldn't detect little fairy who hide inside phoenix cave
    there is phoenix seal to protect phoenix cave (no one can penetrate/break it).

I can't think another place which have so much indication like this
    maybe somewhere near frozen asgard,  but phoenix cave is the best probability right now

this just prediction and my opinion (last time I said qing yue is in moon god realm, and mars approve it. this is just prediction, it could be right or wrong.)
    just express your opinion and calm down man
    ATG saved life
  • Rewrite said:

Mars better not disappoint.
    yeah, lately mars/yun che become too soft
    forgive DPS (because of xuer)
    forgive juenchen (because of lingxi)
    forgive justice section (because of master)

now forgive sun moon because ye xinghan??? or forgive MHSR because lingjie grandfather???
    don't be suprised
    ATG saved life
  • edited August 2017
    lorwa said:
    It's the right choice. If you cut and kill Ziji, then the black merchant guild will stop functioning. For anybody who said Qingyue's dad can takeover, it is not a logical conclusion, because Ziji took over 1000 years to build black merchant from ground up. Everybody is used to his way of working, while Qingyue's dad has absolutely no clue about all the work that Ziji does. Not only he'd struggle controlling the massive amount of workforce that stretch across the continent, most workers would be discontent or isn't used to the new boss after working with old boss for over thousand of years.
    maybe zi ji would give xia hongyi special position in black merchant guild to guarantee safety of SOP and black merchant guild + repay yun che kindness
    (learn from DPS who give xuer and AMS who give position of leader to yuanba)
    ATG saved life
  • Once again, it's bullshit for Yuechan live there... If she live far from civilization, then I can understand that... 
  • If the end wanted yun che to go back to the doctor
  • CFTCFT
    edited August 2017
    No happy ending for Feng Ximing then. :wink: