Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Swsws said:
    Or he could reincarnate as cockroach. 
    He'll finally become his true self.
    XW will reincarnate as an ant and then take over FJ's cockroach body and be able to look down on all the ants.
    lmao :lol:
     Some things never change.
    Wouldn't Shitian rather reincarnate into Dung Beetle? 
  • Mars seems to be rushing this plot for some reason...

We got weddings, 2 seeds and LDE cure to accomplish still on BPS. But considering how fast Azure Continent arc happened (13-14 chapters), Mars might wrap up BPS in the next 20 - 30 chapters. 
  • did someone contact Alychu on how  to donate on mars   ??
  • did someone contact Alychu on how  to donate on mars   ??

People are processing this. We have to just wait.
  • edited August 2017
    Nibs said:
    Mars seems to be rushing this plot for some reason...

We got weddings, 2 seeds and LDE cure to accomplish still on BPS. But considering how fast Azure Continent arc happened (13-14 chapters), Mars might wrap up BPS in the next 20 - 30 chapters. 
    It could be that he wants things to progress a bit and start his Realm of the gods arcs
  • Hopefully that is the case, I really do not want to RoTG to be rushed.
  • Swsws said:
    Or he could reincarnate as cockroach. 
    He'll finally become his true self.
    XW will reincarnate as an ant and then take over FJ's cockroach body and be able to look down on all the ants.
    ROTFL  :D
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited August 2017
    Definitely need a website to donate to mars  :smiley:
    Its a huge waste to not have one when he has so many fans outside china 

• The last chapters seems interesting huh but i will only cheer for the deaths of the two roachs a few hundred chapters later and i will still have my doubts... anyway that thing about FJ reincarnating as Yun Che's son, i can totally see that happening.
  • RIIIcardo said:
    The last chapters seems interesting huh but i will only cheer for the deaths of the two roachs a few hundred chapters later and i will still have my doubts... anyway that thing about FJ reincarnating as Yun Che's son, i can totally see that happening.
    Please no.
  • Did y'all read what the latest chap said? FJ can't reincarnate because he uses forbidden technique.
  • RIIIcardo said:
    The last chapters seems interesting huh but i will only cheer for the deaths of the two roachs a few hundred chapters later and i will still have my doubts... anyway that thing about FJ reincarnating as Yun Che's son, i can totally see that happening.
    Yeah, you can dreaming about it... but To be honest, in my opinion, it's bullshit... It's plot hole.. let that cockroach die...
  • qullnarak said:
    Did y'all read what the latest chap said? FJ can't reincarnate because he uses forbidden technique.
    XW definitely can't but FJ can just unlikely.
  • Ruki said:
    RIIIcardo said:
    Yeah, you can dreaming about it... but To be honest, in my opinion, it's bullshit... It's plot hole.. let that cockroach die...
    Don't misunderstand i want him to die too, but since at this point i doubt he will i would prefer what i said instead...
  • Dude, he died already... I doubt Mars would pull that shit...
  • lets hope we get a chap today...
  • Only 1 hour is left. If Mars doesn't upload 2 chapters within this 1 hour then we won't get daily updates like before and Mars will be back to his previous schedule of 3-4 days gap for each episode.
  • edited August 2017
    Suryansh said:
    lets hope we get a chap today...

58 minutes left for the end of the day in China, and Mars didn't release the 2 chapters required.

Maybe he's gonna release a chapter with over 5000 characters?
  • The only feasible reason for Mars to not upload today I can think of would be his daughter. I hope that she is fine...
  • Chapter Out!!!
  • Looks like YC is going to end hp saving the SG's after all.  :/
  • That's the very good transaction. Now Yun Che can use them to no end and make Blue Wind sovereign equal if not stronger to DPE and 4 SGs in few decades. Nicely done!

Still hoping for 2nd chapter though...
  • edited August 2017
    Sorry guys but we ain't a second chapter today! Because the time limit for Mars to finish his 5000 characters is up....
  • 3300 characters, there should be a second chapter
  • Icefield said:
    3300 characters, there should be a second chapter

Time's already up. The day's ended in China.
  • Icefield said:
    3300 characters, there should be a second chapter

Time's already up. The day's ended in China.
    I don't know that site where Mars is publishing but maybe the time when he sent the chapter is the most important here and not when it was published? How exactly it works there - Mars personally publish it or is he simply sending them chapters?
  •  kiladierl said:
    So, this means he cannot get the special award and is only eligible for the regular award now. Damn, Mars was aiming for the special award, wasn't he?
    I guess this means bye bye to daily updates now. :(
  • So Mars missed his 5k-reward, but can reach 3k
  • edited August 2017
    Hah! What will you do now Ling Jie's bitch mom? You just lost your so called backers~