Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• With this Juechen gone... Hah! 
  • What happen? -_-
  • FJ is dead! though he was such a sad & Pitiful character.

So looks like we will get Lingxi & Xu'er wedding for sure now, and maybe even Linge'r.
  • Wedding? Then once again, someone from Realm of God come and start ruining Yun Che's wedding?
  • never understood what the point of fj's character was or the appeal of his character, but nevertheless he's finally gone. thank god.
  • finally salvation to FJ 
  • never understood what the point of fj's character was or the appeal of his character, but nevertheless he's finally gone. thank god.
    FJ suppose to be the unlucky counterpart of Yun Che. They were basically the same in many areas (reincarnated, gained massive power to achieve revange, saved from the hatred by woman and more). But it was always protagonist vs that other guy. All this time when that poor guy was destined to be doomed... Sad story. 

However, it was always questionable if he was really needed in the plot, but I suppose that since we got him then we can't complain about how his story ended. 
  • lnmtl pls...
  • edited March 2020
    f
  • edited August 2017
    Couldn't help but cringe while reading this chapter :disappointed:
    wxzxw said:
    lnmtl pls...
    It's already on lnmtl but the chapter numbering is wrong: https://lnmtl.com/chapter/against-the-gods-book-9-chapter-912-1
  • Couldn't help but cringe while reading this chapter :disappointed:
    wxzxw said:
    lnmtl pls...
    It's already on lnmtl but the chapter numbering is wrong: https://lnmtl.com/chapter/against-the-gods-book-9-chapter-912-1
    godbless you :)
  • it's time to find little fairy
    yun che would bring xuer to phoenix village (he already promised her in the past)
    and he would found ling jie and little fairy in phoenix village
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • edited August 2017
    Nah, I'm pretty sure, she's not there...
  • I want to see how ling jie bitch mother and his grandfather react to yun che right now
    yun che should kill all MHSR people, include lingjie grandfather
    he would let heaven sword villa , because they are ling jie family, although they betray blue wind phoenix-frozen asgard
    I hope ling jie repay yun che (found litle fairy)
    ATG saved life
  • edited August 2017
    Guys are you  sure FJ died. 
  • black jade + devil sword
    devil loli+ devil garden
    maybe mars would reveal this secret after yun che come back from ROTG
    ATG saved life
  • edited March 2020
    a
  • edited August 2017
    Swsws said:
    Guys are you sure FJ died. 
    He's going to 'unexpectedly' reincarnate as Yun Che & Lingxi's son.
  • edited March 2020
    a
  • Swsws said:
    hahaha and he's going to have an Oedipus complex.
    The chapter said it's impossible for him to reincarnate, since his soul just dissipate by the forbidden technique thing.
  • edited August 2017
    Yun Che take Devil sword. Maybe in devil sword he can find devil arts? Because - *Moreover this was true antiquity Devil Sword, although did not have devil soul, did not have formidable aura, but perhaps was also hiding any unusual secret.*
  • Yun Che take Devil sword. Maybe in devil sword he can find devil arts? Because - *Moreover this was true antiquity Devil Sword, although did not have devil soul, did not have formidable aura, but perhaps was also hiding any unusual secret.*
    Nah, Hong'er will just eat behind his back. :smiley:
  • edited August 2017
    qullnarak said:
    Swsws said:
    hahaha and he's going to have an Oedipus complex.
    The chapter said it's impossible for him to reincarnate, since his soul just dissipate by the forbidden technique thing.
    Although I was only joking in my previous comment but in this chapter it really wasn't a conformation but more of a presumption of Yun Che's(him believing Fj reincarnating to be impossible), but both him and Jasmine have been wrong before, so I can't fully bring myself to believe it.

Also Mars likes to lead the readers into believing one thing, only so he can completely throw us readers for a loop later on. (examples.Tyrannical Emperors Divine Veins, 5 Seeds of the Evil God Viens)
  • Or he could reincarnate as cockroach. 
  • Swsws said:
    Or he could reincarnate as cockroach. 
    He'll finally become his true self.
  • Yun Che take Devil sword. Maybe in devil sword he can find devil arts? Because - *Moreover this was true antiquity Devil Sword, although did not have devil soul, did not have formidable aura, but perhaps was also hiding any unusual secret.*
    Nah, Hong'er will just eat behind his back. :smiley:
    Yes i think it will be, but when i dont know. I want that Yun Che need  more good weapons\items. Hong'er very good vs demons. I think he will find some item vs gods. Or  maybe when Hong'er get all her powers\memory she will be very good vs gods too. 
  • edited March 2020
    a
  • Poor Fen Juechen. 
  • edited August 2017
    Swsws said:
    Or he could reincarnate as cockroach. 
    He'll finally become his true self.
    XW will reincarnate as an ant and then take over FJ's cockroach body and be able to look down on all the ants.
    lmao :lol:
     Some things never change.
  • Can't wait for YC and Lingxi wedding. I absolutely adore Lingxi. It would be too cruel for her to wait a long time for YC to get around to marry her.