Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Wait until 3 PM (GMT), the 2 chapters should be released until then.
  • Man, that suck... I will get that chapter at 11 a.m~

• New Chapter Out!
  • lnmtl speed up please!

• Ruki said:
    Man, that suck... I will get that chapter at 11 a.m~

Lately i was getting first chapter at 6a.m :cold_sweat:
  • finally XW was defeated....
  • I want to see next chapter the reaction from all the people when they see YC come back lol
  • edited August 2017
    Yup, I got the chapter...
    Lol, I hope he died along with Juechen...
  • edited August 2017
    HELL YEAH!! THE ROACH JUECHEN IS DEAD!!!!!

Next chapter the nearly dissipated Devil Brat's soul will try to take over Yun Che's body but get absorbed instead allowing the latter to gain the [Eternal Night Illusory Devil Tome] and also an upgrade to his soul.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Well XW just died like an idiot (If there no soul form left)
  • edited August 2017
    So Yun Che was fighting against Wentian with just Purgatory opened? It was said that Yun Che was fighting with the strength of a Divine Realm before opening Rumbling Heaven, when he was using the Devil Qi, so Rumbling Heaven is even somehow stronger than the initial stage of Divine Realm.

The Profound Handle was Cyan with Purgatory open, so it means it has not been upgraded...

I really didn't expect Juechen to just die. That's neither nice nor bad, just a big whatever.
    ---------

Mars' daughter fell ill... I hope she'll get better soon. Does that mean we won't have another chapter today?
  • edited August 2017
    Wait, Juechen is really dead? Guess I should read again...
  • wxzxw said:
    I want to see next chapter the reaction from all the people when they see YC come back lol
    Absolute Monarch and Supreme Ocean will probably be stifled while the other two will be scared witless as they all know their fates will be in according to Yun Che's will. AM and OS might be able to strike a deal of recompensation with the young master but the other two is finished.

Ruki said:
    Yup, I got the chapter...
    Lol, I hope he died along with Juechen...
    Fen's body turned to ashes.
  • But it doesn't mean his soul destroyed 
  • So Yun Che was fighting against Wentian with just Purgatory opened? It was said that Yun Che was fighting with the strength of a Divine Realm before opening Rumbling Heaven, when he was using the Devil Qi, so Rumbling Heaven is even somehow stronger than the initial stage of Divine Realm.

The Profound Handle was Cyan with Purgatory open, so it means it has not been upgraded...

I really didn't expect Juechen to just die. That's neither nice nor bad, just a big whatever.
    ---------

Mars' daughter fell ill... I hope she'll get better soon. Does that mean we won't have another chapter today?
    Soul is broken, multiple(3 and 4)
    Life less than 1000y(=low Tyrant)
    Spirit sence less than 20km(=peak Sovereign?)
    80% qi(lost about 20% in barehanded fight), but has Darkness Devil attribute
    So XW is 1/4 of initial Divine while holding his sword (without any good movement skil).
  • Swsws said:
    But it doesn't mean his soul destroyed 
    Only those in Divine Realm can prevail their souls after the body is gone. Even though he kinda touched Divine Realm I doubt that he can do it on his own, without Little Devil. After all, the only reason why his father's soul survived was Shitian and the sword.

So Yun Che was fighting against Wentian with just Purgatory opened? It was said that Yun Che was fighting with the strength of a Divine Realm before opening Rumbling Heaven, when he was using the Devil Qi, so Rumbling Heaven is even somehow stronger than the initial stage of Divine Realm.

---------

I told you few days ago that he most likely closed it just after he dealt with Wentian attack. I doubt that he can use it unless 5th gate/Divine Realm normally.
  • Swsws said:
    But it doesn't mean his soul destroyed 
    His already fragmented and broken soul became worse as Fen's and Wen's soul mixed. The only thing that would save him would be Mar's trying to appease Lil' Aunt's heart.
  • edited August 2017
    Icefield said:
    So XW is 1/4 of initial Divine while holding his sword (without any good movement skil).

I think you got me wrong.

I didn't say Wentian had strength of a Divine Realm practitioner, even though it was said he had. What I meant was that, when Yun Che was fighting, before he had even opened Rumbling Heaven, it was said his sheer strength was at the same level as a Divine Realm Practitioner's.
  • Icefield said:

I think you got me wrong.

I didn't say Wentian had strength of a Divine Realm practitioner, even though it was said he had. What I meant was that, when Yun Che was fighting, it was said his sheer strength was at the same level as a Divine Realm Practitioner's.
    Now imagine Yun Che with Hades opened in this fight... I wonder what level would he achieve? But yeah, once it was confirmed that he opened Rumbling Heaven only for short period of time and was fighting with only Purgatory it all made this fight even more impressive. 

Hard to think what Evil God's level was when he was going all out if only with his Godly powers he was one of the strongest. By showing us how big power up can give combining both powers in one Mars really built up some potential for future.
  • He should fetch the sword for Hong'er. It flew away somewhere. Anyway, I am not sure if Mars is going to do the 2nd chapter or not.
  • qullnarak said:
    He should fetch the sword for Hong'er. It flew away somewhere. Anyway, I am not sure if Mars is going to do the 2nd chapter or not.
    Nothing is lost yet - Hong'er can smell good sword from miles away! :smiley:
  • Lets hope the shit is finally dead, and doesn't make some weird come back.

I hope Mar's Daughter's gets better soon, It's unlikely we'll get a chap now.

Looks like YC's level jumping without Rumbling heaven is close to one entire big realm.
  • Anyway, time for:
    1) Wedding with the rest of the girls
    2) Cure LDE
    3) Cure Bingyun
  • Mars' daughter is sick. Hope she gets well soon.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited August 2017
    qullnarak said:
    Anyway, time for:
    1) Wedding with the rest of the girls
    2) Cure LDE
    3) Cure Bingyun

Well, I hope at least the weddings won't be just summarized.
  • guys, any news about chu yue chan until chapter 900++?

i stopped reading at chapter 677, i need streoid to keep reading 

• No news for her yet... Maybe she living happily with her child some where in realm of God...
  • edited August 2017
    Clyne said:
    guys, any news about chu yue chan until chapter 900++?

i stopped reading at chapter 677, i need streoid to keep reading 

Jasmine was searching Earth realm above powerhouses with her aura on PBS continent and found nothing.
    YC thinks that she died but seen her two times in post-Udumbara illusion.
  • ATG 914 out!
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited August 2017
    new chap out!