Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• I have that strange feeling that if Yun Che had shouted "This isn't even my final form!" at the end of the chapter, Wentian would have killed himself on spot...

lorwa said:
    wondering if Mars gonna stop 2 chap release. He's pretty tired it seems
    I hope that you are wrong....
  • edited August 2017
    The translation for footnote (from my bad chinese) is basically something like....

"Very tired, you all shouldn't get use to current release rate. Especially very tiring. The key thing is I am receiving a bit much of support, so even more feels embarrassed to break this release rate... F*K! Must not be like this! Getting easily tired like this really turning me into a fatty!"

PS: I expect him to be back to normal release schedule soon, seeing how he already warn about readers not to get use to the release rate. He'll try his best, but it's going to end soon.
  • edited August 2017
    Even if he does 1 chap a day it would still be good, I hope we don't get back to 2 chaps a week. It basically reads that because of the large support he's getting now he's feeling embarrassed to drop the release rate, but he's really tired. 
  • So, now Hong'er weighs 1,000,000 Kilograms.

lorwa. have you asked Mars' assistant about the foreign donations?

• Yea, we enjoy his work, we should be paying for it, if it can sustain the current release rate even better.
  • Yeah, we should definitely find a way to directly donate to Mars!
  • lorwa said:
    The translation for footnote (from my bad chinese) is basically something like....

"Very tired, you all shouldn't get use to current release rate. Especially very tiring. The key thing is I am receiving a bit much of support, so even more feels embarrassed to break this release rate... F*K! Must not be like this! Getting easily tired like this really turning me into a fatty!"

PS: I expect him to be back to normal release schedule soon, seeing how he already warn about readers not to get use to the release rate. He'll try his best, but it's going to end soon.
    The footnote TLed by Scrya:

'Momma's egg... So tired. You guys better not get used to the current update pace, it's really freaking tiring... The key thing is that I have recently received quite a bit of motivation, and I would feel bad if I stop updating... Hell! Don't be like this, if this continues I will easily tire into a pig!'
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • @Amun
    Ask @alyschu to talk to Mars. I don't know how to ask, because my Chinese is pretty bad.

• @lorwa

I talked to her and suggested to take a look at Xendpay as a possible donation platform. She said she will forward it to OverTheRanbow (who presumably can talk to Mars about it).

• I thought this thread got deleted for a few seconds lol
  • edited August 2017
    Suran said:
    I thought this thread got deleted for a few seconds lol

That's cause a new member is raging through the forum.

I'm looking forward to see how far he'll go on unearthing old threads. I doubt he'll go as far as that guy who used to call people 'bae', 'baby' and 'love', who was banned.

I think I did almost the same thing when I created my account.
  • That Qyviel joined in July 29 so he waited several days to just spam the forum... I admit, that's kinda impressive dedication to spamming.

• That Qyviel joined in July 29 so he waited several days to just spam the forum... I admit, that's kinda impressive dedication to spamming.

Well, if that means he will be an active member in the forum, then that's a happy thing.

Well, if that means he will be an active member in the forum, then that's a happy thing.

I just reported him so he'll be sent to the gallows just like his Senior  :p
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited August 2017
    Akashura said:

You b4stard. Are you saying you'd report me back when I joined the forum? I did the same thing (I think?).

Welcome to Wuxia World Forums, fellow daoist Qyviel. Don't care about these haters, you can comment as much as you want, just try not to comment in a thread if you don't really have anything to say, and everyone here will welcome you (Akashura included).
    ------------

Amun, can't Mars just create an account in a international bank that works in China (the Chinese international bank?) and then create a Patreon account (lol) that sends the money to his account in that bank? It obviously doesn't need to be Patreon, just anything that works with the Chinese International Bank.
  • edited August 2017
    It would be nice if Mars sent a message at the end of the chapter divulging the way for ocidental people to donate money to him (like a link to his Patreon account?) when he create an account.
  • He has a Patreon? Or is it a Chinese equivalent of a Patreon?
  • Rewrite said:
    He has a Patreon? Or is it a Chinese equivalent of a Patreon?

Nop, I was saying that hypothetically, in the case he creates an account on Patreon or whatever else.
  • Akashura said:

You b4stard. Are you saying you'd report me back when I joined the forum? I did the same thing (I think?).
    By 'Senior', I meant that guy 'Yun Che' who got banned a month or two ago. You are still 'alive' so how the hell could u have been sent to the gallows?  :|

Anyway this 'Qyviel' seems like a troll spammer to me. His comments on the threads clearly imply that.
  • Akashura said:
    Anyway this 'Qyviel' seems like a troll spammer to me. His comments on the threads clearly imply that.

People can change :smile:
  • Rewrite said:
    He has a Patreon? Or is it a Chinese equivalent of a Patreon?

Nop, I was saying that hypothetically, in the case he creates an account on Patreon or whatever else.
    He must. I mean I'm sure he wouldn't mind donations here and there, and evidently from his message before, he was 'motivated' through some means (guessing fans donated $$).
  • Akashura said:

People can change :smile:
    This. I'm all down for giving people a chance to settle in and if they're not an intentional troll, they'll quickly learn commenting etiquette. If not, we can always remind them. If all else fails that report button still works.
  • New chapter is out
  • Damnnn Mars
  • Yun Che burns more viciously than Golden crow fire.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Yun Che burns more viciously than Golden crow fire.
    Wentian is so jelly of Yun Che  :D
  • Wentian wants to absorb Yun Che. But judging by the fact that Yun Che as 3 divine souls in him plus his own strong will, it will probably not go smoothly for him.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited August 2017
    The highlight of this chapter is when Yun Che called Wentian out on his bullshiting about achieving Divine profound realm.

Although reading a certain comment on lnmtl made me slightly triggered but I'll control myself and just say that there is no way in hell YC will be "mediocre" once he reachs the Divine profound realm, his already ridiculous specs will become even more heaven defying once he is reborn into a Profound God.

Edit: Guys what's this in the lnmtl comment section about Mars taking a 2 months long break?
  • Lol, Shittywentian can't face harsh truth...
  • The highlight of this chapter is when Yun Che called Wentian out on his bullshiting about achieving Divine profound realm.

Although reading a certain comment on lnmtl made me slightly triggered but I'll control myself and just say that there is no way in hell YC will be "mediocre" once he reachs the Divine profound realm, his already ridiculous specs will become even more heaven defying once he is reborn into a Profound God.

Edit: Guys what's this in the lnmtl comment section about Mars taking a 2 months long break?
    First guy was clearly joking, second guy a troll.
    Come on guys don't take comments so seriously without any evidence.